Mr strapon scenes

lol.... up until now our home movies have been a work of art.... but a lot of hassle with moving stuff around. The amateur angle might be the way to go for this one.

Sounds like these videos are pretty special! Might have to get some tips!

If me and the girlfriend lived together, I'm sure we would've invested in a tripod and a HD Video Camera!

How I'd love to watch her fuckin me with a strap on in HD on 42" screen!

cheaper option might just be a mirror?

Yeah we've done that many a time....problem is...I catch the Mrs checking herself out in the mirror rather than looking at me! I don't blame her though....I would be all over myself if I were her!

yes your avatar is quite the view

Thanks sxe.

Is that pic you...or just a random pic? If it's you then...I better start working out as I thought I was in good shape!

I'm afraid thats me...

Thanks for the replies all. I would have written sooner but have been away from comp.

The Mrs is not into it and I thought if there was a dvd with a couple scnenes in then maybe she would get curious enough lol. Not sure I want to show her a vid of just strapon sex ha. Thanks anyways though.

I guess I'll just have to open up for any girl that would try it lol.

Good to read all the posts/ conversation though lol.

have fun all :)

Weeds, season 2. Theres a scene in there which would get people talking (its a good series - theres a fair amount of sex in there).

Whilst we've drifted off the subject a little I thought I would ask for dvice.

Whats is the best way around filming yourselves?

I have also done the amature bit with a phone, really would like to do it properly!

The OH is really up for it but wouldn't want to watch it back!

Also if anyone wants a third 'whhel' to do the taping i'd be happy!

xxx

sorry for late reply Strapon!

If it was what my partner wanted i would do it without even thinking about it!

its not really something you talk about over a drink though, i know what you mean

'fancy being done with a strapon tonight,love?' lol saying that if you were out with me that would be normal conversation probably! You know what? I am up for it, but if the time came and i didn't fancy it-i'd still do it knowing thats what he wanted. Im nice like that. very giving lol

PPB

xx

Yeah me and the Mrs are like that too.

There's very few things we specifically don't want to do...so if one of us want to do something that the other one is 50/50 over, we'll do it for each other because....well, we're nice like that too!

It is nice having someone who is really willing to go the extra mile to fulfill your sexual desires. Obviously, it's always to an extent, but that's always the case!

I can't imagine a relationship now where my other half wont try her best to satisfy me and will only do what she knows she's into. I could never go back into a relationship where I can't demand strap on sex now! x

sxe_couple21 wrote:

hmmm it wasn't so tricky with us as we're very comfortable... so in answer to your question. Yes External Media We haven't ever filmed it though which is odd as we've filmed almost everything else as some of the older blog members can vouch for.

That's a yes sxe-couple!! older and older ha ha xxx

TB

i fancy having a dabble in this area, as long as the partner was willing to do it cause she wanted too and not just cause it was what i wanted,, same as i would do things for her aslong as i felt comfortable with it and it was sommat that my partner really liked, but there again aint found anything i dont like yet, so hopefully it will happen one day

Hya sxe-couple so what number of vids have you made whilst in the throes then???

TB

I thought your blog post was ace, sad when it had to go.