My cock ring has melted!

Gutted. Got it out of my box to use last night and it had melted, like runny sticky tar all over the place! It seems that a bottle of silicone-based lube had leaked and must have reacted with it. It was the lovehoney bionic bullet rabbit one. I've never used it. ![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif)

It's ruined and has to be thrown out but is there anything else I can do? It has gone on 4 or 5 of my satin drawstring toy bags too and I don't think it will come out. I looked at returning it under the rabbit amnesty but the bags aren't included as they're not electric and with the cost of postage it's not worth it.

I don't use silicone lube for this reason, best to just heed the lesson and don't store lube with toys even water based because containers with liquid in tend to leak unless stored upright, especially pump action lids.

At least it didn't melt on your cock!

Can you imagine the pain?

then again....

*goes looking for silicone* muahahaha

LOL Sub, trust you!

This is indeed the reason why I keep my lube in a different place to my toys, even though it's water based.

The lube should wash out of the bags though.

ask on live chat, sure they can refund or send another if its less than 12 months old x

It's not the lube that's on the bags, it's the sticky black melted rubber!

I will contact customer care I think.

Uh oh not good, that's my biggest fear considering my large collection, do my best to keep them all separate, I do keep my lube layed flat in the box though :/ they're so hard to look after

Maybe a silly suggestion...but could you maybe apply more lube to the rubber that is stuck to the bags to see if you can melt it off? Might be easier to wash off if it is more liquid again. And if the bags are ruined already might as well experiment!
Sounds so scary though, I have never witnessed the reaction between lube and toy and I hope I never do!

Bugger...I have checked and I bought it over 12 months ago! I can't believe I never got round to using it. Well actually I can, nothing else has got a look in since I bought my rabbit. ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

I have decided I don't care about the bags, I have replaced them with plastic food bags and they are actually better as you can see what toy is in them! Nothing more annoying than rooting around trying to find out which toy is which by feel alone when you're in the middle of a sesh.

Erm plastic isn't such a good idea unless you want the bags and toys melting to each other instead of the lube doing it.

Really? Is that right? Oh my god my precious toys! < runs to bedroom >

Yes, don't put toys with any other plastic at all, fabric bags are best thing to use, or socks or something like that:)

Socks is a genius idea, where did you get that idea from?

You lol

;)
Old stockings/tights is ok too.

Think I need to make some fabric bags for my toys... *feeling crafty*