My dildo is my surrogate lover

Since getting my 8" dildo from Lovehoney I have become very attracted to it (no pun intended). A few weeks ago after a row with my husband I told him I didn't need him as I have my friend Dave Dildo to satisfy me. I stormed off to the bathroom and left him in no doubt that Dave was giving me a good time! Since then Dave has been around to give me a good seeing to a couple of times, with my husband the other side of the bathroom door. I know that this turns him on but I am becoming worried that Dave Dildo is the third person in our relationship. I have no feelings for Dave it's just sex. Should I end this affair even though we both like it?

Maybe you and dave need to take a break if he's starting to replace Mr LST.

This isn't the case. My husband is driven to new heights of lust hearing me being pleasures by Dave and when I come out the bathroom he pounces on me which is incredible.

This isn't the case. My husband is driven to new heights of lust hearing me being pleasures by Dave and when I come out the bathroom he pounces on me which is incredible.

If it is not causing any issues with your relationship, I see no reason to stop using your dildo.

If it does come between you and your hubby, that's when I'd suggest a break.

It sounds like all is okay at the moment, so continue enjoying your dildo and hubby x

If your hubby is finding it a turn on then I don't see a problem with it ....just keep on enjoying Dave!

I actually quite like the idea of naming a dildo, think I might start doing that with mine:)

At times I suffer with ED. And my dildo helps me/us out, at times to get my erection to carry on. Hope that makes sense.

Love Stud Too wrote:

Since getting my 8" dildo from Lovehoney I have become very attracted to it (no pun intended). A few weeks ago after a row with my husband I told him I didn't need him as I have my friend Dave Dildo to satisfy me. I stormed off to the bathroom and left him in no doubt that Dave was giving me a good time! Since then Dave has been around to give me a good seeing to a couple of times, with my husband the other side of the bathroom door. I know that this turns him on but I am becoming worried that Dave Dildo is the third person in our relationship. I have no feelings for Dave it's just sex. Should I end this affair even though we both like it?

I think you should get a Womanizer called Steve to keep Dave company πŸ˜‰

It might only be disconcerting if in the throws of passion you call out his name. Less of a problem in the bathroom by yourself, but with your OH...... Not so much

Senator wrote:

It might only be disconcerting if in the throws of passion you call out his name. Less of a problem in the bathroom by yourself, but with your OH...... Not so much

Not a problem. My husband knows it's just a piece of silicon but a perfectly formed and long piece that I thoroughly enjoy. At the moment I want to ride Dave on my own. Without my husband watching. He saw what Dave can do to me the first time I used it but since then it has been a solo pleasure which my husband can listen to through the bathroom door. I have to admit that currently sex after Dave is fantastic with my husband. I do fantasise about a threesome Dave, my husband and me in the middle getting penetrated but I don't think I am ready yet.

Nah - if hubby is ok with Dave sharing you, carry on!

I'm in a polygamous relationship with MrSpider and about (hell I've lost count!) many, many dildos and vibrators. Mr Spider shares my bed most nights, but one of the other people come out of our drawer world and join us most nights... and I rarely shower without taking one in with me.

Mr Pheebs wrote:

I agree, Mr Pheebs - a Womanizer (called Starlett) joined our polygamous relationship yesterday... and Odin, Thor and Loki....this arvo he pleasured me whilst Mr Spider walked the dog...he is certainly a welcome addition to our relationship!

Love Stud Too, Dave sounds great! I want to know who he is - I always like a good recommendation haha! Which lump of silicone is giving you so much fun?

Covered in bees wrote:

Love Stud Too, Dave sounds great! I want to know who he is - I always like a good recommendation haha! Which lump of silicone is giving you so much fun?

Dave is an 8" King Cock girthy ultra realistic suction dildo. It certainly does it for me. I do think it's the thought that I am cheating on my husband with Dave and that he is aware of this. I suppose that Dave is my foreplay as he gets me ready for my husband and my husband never fails to deliver after Dave has been there. πŸ˜€

I'm very happy to have Dave in my life and I know he has bought a different dimension to our sex life!

Cross over wrote:

At times I suffer with ED. And my dildo helps me/us out, at times to get my erection to carry on. Hope that makes sense.

I know exactly what you mean. It's incredible that a piece of silicone can deliver so much pleasures! Dave is incredible and really delivers for me! I love riding him!

Mr Pheebs wrote:

Love Stud Too wrote:

This is a good idea. I will investigate! A threesome with two toys sounds exciting! πŸ˜€

Mrs Sen loves the combo of her realistic dildo and magic wand, never fails to deliver. I love watching her from between her legs as I control them both

win/win

Love Stud Too wrote:

Mr Pheebs wrote:

Love Stud Too wrote:

This is a good idea. I will investigate! A threesome with two toys sounds exciting! πŸ˜€

I'm partial to this kind of threesome and hubby is ok with that. I do more often than he'd like though.

From the husbands perspective, i don’t think i’d mind this if Dave was the warm up act. Might get a bit narky if Dave was getting all the fun though.

Lone Ranger wrote:

From the husbands perspective, i don’t think i’d mind this if Dave was the warm up act. Might get a bit narky if Dave was getting all the fun though.

Believe me Dave is the warmup act. My husband is the real deal. Dave just prompts him to prove it.