My New Cleavage

Had a try and taping and what not and some padding I had and I'm happy with the first resuts. Seems fairly comfortable and with a little more tweaking I think the end result will be very pleasing.

What do you think, it's my new Avatar pic.

G xo

WOW!!! Nicely done!!!!! Really does look fab!

bumblebee wrote:

WOW!!! Nicely done!!!!! Really does look fab!

Arr thanks hun, means a lot.

Just need some more practice and some new undwear

G xo

Looks great, GMan!

Look great!

Looks better than mine does right now! I'm wearing a really unflattering bra today :-(

Looks really good GMan - Love your bra :)

Very nice

Scorpius12 wrote:

Looks really good GMan - Love your bra :)

Thanks hun its a 42D but seems to work well. Most the others a 40D so will do some more testing in the coming days

Witwoo GMan67 nice cleavage love the bra very sexy

Gotta say, from a straight man's point of view they look great, I know a few ladies who'd be jealouse of a cleavage like that.

Im jealous of them ,i showed my oh he said they were nice boobs, i said not bad for man he laughed and said yer right those boobs are def all women :) you sure got he fooled he loved em

Yes man wrote:

I know a few ladies who'd be jealouse of a cleavage like that.

I certainly know I'm a bit jealous, haha! ^^

I second what everyone else has said - it looks amazing! Really, well done! And I love the bra. :D

Love it, looks great GMan, good luck with the testing :)

and i think I can speak for a lot of ladies when I say, I'm sooooooo jealous that you can just look at a bra, like it, buy it and just make the boobies fit :D woot

bumblebee wrote:

and i think I can speak for a lot of ladies when I say, I'm sooooooo jealous that you can just look at a bra, like it, buy it and just make the boobies fit :D woot

Well there's a lot of trial and error. Spent more and kept less. Luckerly had some sent to me from friends. Cast off's, impulse buys sort of thing. Looks like a 42 wired seems the winner, shame this is my only one of this size

Looks down gap in own shirt, goes a little green.

Looks good that size/style seems to be working well for you

xGGx

ghostgirl wrote:

Looks down gap in own shirt, goes a little green.

Looks good that size/style seems to be working well for you

xGGx

I can assure you the pain of taking the gaffer tape off, for this little gap. Was epic!

does look fab, as others have said.

hopefully your trial and error will get even better results. good luck!

looks like george do a pretty decent range in a 42D :)

http://direct.asda.com/george/womens-lingerie/D1M1G20C13,default,sc.html#http://direct.asda.com/george/womens-lingerie/D1M1G20C13,default,sc.html?prefn1=size&prefv1=42D&psortb1=price&psortd1=1&priceSliderRangeMin=2.5&priceSliderRangeMax=12.0