My new toy arrived today!

I ordered this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17044 on Sunday night and it's arrived!

(props to LH for their discreet packaging and fast delivery, once again!)

I can't wait to try it out soon. It looks and feels amazing already, and the bullet is really powerful, though we had some issues with stop/starting it to begin with, it seems the top doesnt need to be on for the toy to start working! Very strange but we figured it out pretty soon.

I hope to review it all for you soon!

I have this, but still not used it. I'll get round to it one day!

Purring-Pussy wrote:

I have this, but still not used it. I'll get round to it one day!

How can you resist?! It looks amazing.

The postie arrived today posting some random letter through the door and my o/h says thats all the post.

WHAT ![](upload://ceipqBTR0sMGMajGRWRbxCi6nYV.gif) butbutbut "What we expecting now" he says "I got stuff coming your sure theres no brown evenlopes or boxes out there" (in the porch). Sadly nothing.

Came back from the doctors to see the postie had returned with our lovely brown envelopes of joy.

Cuddlekins wrote:

The postie arrived today posting some random letter through the door and my o/h says thats all the post.

WHAT ![](upload://ceipqBTR0sMGMajGRWRbxCi6nYV.gif) butbutbut "What we expecting now" he says "I got stuff coming your sure theres no brown evenlopes or boxes out there" (in the porch). Sadly nothing.

Came back from the doctors to see the postie had returned with our lovely brown envelopes of joy.

Haha, they're so good with their delivery! Well done postie :)