So excited to see Mr Postman tomorrow lol

Just ordered this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15239 for delivery tomorrow. Me and the OH are going to get one hell of a workout this weekend pmsl!! She's going up the attic/loft to locate the beam. Then we are off out to get a smoke alarm to hide the hanging loop lol

I have used this exact one in a swingers club. I love my girlfriend being in it, have her up in the air and dangling upside down and all sorts! Great fun. Enjoy it ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

wish I could have something like this, at home but pretty sure the dog would end up chewing the crap outta it lol

Have fun x

It will be tucked away in the wardrobe lol. Hook will be camouflaged under a smoke alarm. It will just come out at playtime and will get plenty of use lol

Wow that sounds great! Shame we have a very weak ceiling, I'd love to try a swing. Hope you have lots of fun!

Oh now that has FUN and GAMES written all over it :) Enjoy!

Looks amazing but I don't think my ceiling would hold up, and that would be a hard one to explain! Have fun!

We have boon looking at some videos together to get some ideas on new positions to try out. Kama Sutra here we come!! lol

I'm getting one soon!!!

I'm just gonna hang a dreamcatcher on it

That's so awesome, congrats on your purchase, I hope you have loads of fun with it :D I can see why you're so excited about it!