My OH suffers with COSTA- ittis. does any one else?

Wifey needs her fix everyday, if not twice at the weekend. Was thinking of getting a tattoo on my knob" Costa".

Lol my OH is addicted to Costa and Starbucks Xmas coffees. She gets excited every year when their Xmas flavours are launched ..... very sad!

Nothing wrong with getting excited by a Christmas latte. It's probably because when she sees them she knows it will soon be Christmas. I tried there salted Carmel latte a few days ago and it was yummy

I love Costa but don't go very often I love the caramel drink too, since I've cut out caffeine I don't drink their coffee, never did anyway hot chocolate for me.

My OH is Costa mad he used to go several times a night before he decided to kick the habit. We now go once or twice a week as a treat.

It really shows how people try hard to fit in with a trend. I enjoy a coffee, I enjoy a Mocca, I even have cream and marshmallow in sometimes but why on earth would I want to sit in a shop with loads of strangers supping stupidly overpriced coffee. These people then go on social network sites saying the are sat in wherever drinking a whatever just so it looks like they are cool and should be congratulated. It's another crappy Americanism that has forced its way into our cities. Certainly not my cup of tea and certainly not a trend I will be following.

I hate Costa

In fact I hate all coffee shops.

And I'm afraid to say it, but that includes Scorpresso's.

Get off my high street. Now

And whilst your at it, get out of my restaurant, and my service stations, and my hotel, and everything in my chuffing life

They virtually didnt exist 10 years ago and the world was just fine then. In fact the economy was great too, so it is actually coffee shops fault that everyone is skint and unemployed.

Lets go back to the pub and have a coke n crisps. Stinky sticky pubs FTW

I personally usually only get Costa or Starbucks when I need coffe and cannot sit there, and this is best option round. Like every Monday I have Costa simply because I start at 8am at work and finish 7.15pm at the university. And I only have 1 hour break which is taken by the transportation. So I grab tall take away latte at Costa on my way. as the other option to survive would be the university coffee machine, which rarely works. And when it does... it tastes so bad I can barely drink it. In this case Costa is a blessing. There is no other take away option round there.

Otherwise I prefer tea. I have a small kettle, like those in some tea rooms here, and I make it a ritual. In nice armchair. Even at work I prefer tea, although it is not a ritual there.

I probably go to Costa with miy wife once a week, the worrying thing is no matter who serves us they all know what my wife drinks!

I think it must be impossible for her to walk past the door.

A few years ago I had a day off work so offered to pick my son up from school. As we were walking home he stopped outside Costa. When I asked him why, his said that mum always takes him in for a drink and cake on the way home.

Your sins will find you out!

Iced coffees are my thing. i would have one everyday if the calorie content wasn't eye watering.

i have a Costa in my town and i've never been in it. there's a Costa (as well as another coffee bar) at the hospital i go to either for mine or my parents appointments i've never been in it. seems like you can't go anywhere with out there being a Costa and the coffee they sell isn't that nice. if i have to go to a chain it's always Nero they sell the nicest coffee and the servers will carry my drink(s) to the table if i can't

Sum Sub wrote:

I hate Costa

And whilst your at it, get out of my restaurant, and my service stations, and my hotel, and everything in my chuffing life

They virtually didnt exist 10 years ago and the world was just fine then. In fact the economy was great too, so it is actually coffee shops fault that everyone is skint and unemployed.

SS - how could you! - I am shocked! There are no words .........

Scorpius12 wrote:

Sum Sub wrote:

I hate Costa

Awww Scor hunni is SS being mean; I think he needs to be locked up in your coffee shop basement!

FrozenAngel wrote:

Scorpius12 wrote:

Sum Sub wrote:

I hate Costa

Awww Scor hunni is SS being mean; I think he needs to be locked up in your coffee shop basement!

Haha - that is a good idea - especially as Draven has been very busy down there making some interesting gadgets.......

I have to have my coffee fix every day Ihave a nespresso machine I love it

Scorpius12 wrote:

FrozenAngel wrote:

Scorpius12 wrote:

Sum Sub wrote:

I hate Costa

Haha - that is a good idea - especially as Draven has been very busy down there making some interesting gadgets.......

You get him. I'll lure him in!

SS Here's a bacon sammich; all the trimmings.

There are of course worse problems to have...sometime on my way into work I grab one, it starts to become part of the routine, whether I need one or not...

I do in the summer - their cold drinks are to die for! Fruit coolers and lemonades are so amazing, and the strawberry lemonade is the perfect hangover cure. I have a loyalty card and I've had 3 free drinks already, I'm now almost on my 4th large drink.

Totally agree PPD! Its the best way to cool down!

I love a good coffee now and again but it is rare because coffee makes me feel sick! I dunno why because I can drink tea and coke no problem and they contain caffeine so it can't be that, but yeah I think coffee is just another thing on my long list of intolerances.

Another weird thing - coffee doesn't wake me up. I can drink it at bedtime and still pass right out. It does make me feel twitchy though, which is again weird because coke doesn't

I have a weird body!