Putting a brew on

Maybe I am doing it wrong, but chatting on here almost always ends up with virtual tea drinking. :)

So I thought a thread to allow others to share in the cyberslurp.

Mine is a tea, white, no sugar. Thanks!

Lol Mine's coffee, milk 2 sugars..............do you fancy a hob nob lol xx

green tea for me with 2 sugars

Teas in the pot mashing-prpoer job as we may have a few partakers!, Milk in a jug, sugar bowl and coffee pot too. Ooh, tea party!

:)

*rumages in the hob nobs in the hope of a plain chocolate digestive*

Ooo! Yorkshire tea, a teaspoon o'milk, no sugar here please! Gotta have a Jam+clotted arteries. . .err I mean. . .cream, scone to go with it dude, it's the law!

Honestly, it is!

lol

*passes SG a well creamed scone*

Any left for me SG?

There is plenty to go round BB, no need to go short! :)

Yum! That's a good cuppa-ahhh

mmmm Yorkshire tea not had that for a while

Best tea 'cause it's from Yorkshire! (not that I'm biased)

A strong Carte Noire please!! x

need the caffine Dee?

yeah .. dehydrated after drinking almost a whole bottle of red last night .. not good!! x

Ouch!

Morning all iv got a fresh brew on and toffee and fudge muffins ;-) xx

Having a coffee and scoffing some biscuits here at LHHQ (usually Hob Nobs, Nice, Bourbons or Raisin Shortbread biccies as they're all vegan).

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

Having a coffee and scoffing some biscuits here at LHHQ (usually Hob Nobs, Nice, Bourbons or Raisin Shortbread biccies as they're all vegan).

People are surpised when I tell them this. Also one of the new flavours of oreos is meant to be vegan... well that's if we get them in the UK.

I've just had a cuppa, and am hoping to have a lemsip soon too.

I don't have biscits, but ate loads while at a friends yesterday, to make up for that.

Are you a dunker of not?

and something random http://www.biscuit.org.uk/whoweare/index.html

I love a good dunk, judging it so that you have maximum soak without losing your end is crucial. A real art!