Favourite coffee

I live on way too much coffee but was just wondering what everyone’s favourite? :coffee:

Mines cappuccino :blush:

2 Likes

Never had a cup or even a sip in my life…the smell makes me heave…:face_vomiting:

No coffee flavoured anything at all…

I’m a strong brew of PG myself

4 Likes

I can’t drink tea. Just don’t enjoy it. I love coffee everything!

You’d have to come around for wine instead :joy:

Don’t drink wine either…red wine makes me heave too…and port and sherry…:face_vomiting:
Again it’s the smell…

I’m a pint of lager girl…spirits and occasional cocktails…

:beers::tropical_drink::beers:

3 Likes

Love cocktails!!

Latte or cappuccino for me!! But literally one a day snd usually while in work. I putvit in a flask and take about 3 hours to drink it!!!

1 Like

Sorry, I’m another tea please.

…though I’ll happily drink my tea with a slice of coffee cake :rofl:

4 Likes

I drink at least 5 before midday. Not good for me I know!

Coffee cake? Now you’re talking :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Im like tigger on 2 cups!! 5 and i would believe i could fly!!

Iced cappuccino. I like those cold coffees they sell at Lidl in small bottles, it’s dumb but I can’t get to reproduce it, though it would be cheaper.

2 Likes

Love iced coffee in the summer!

Not had Tea for over 20 yrs, I will have a coffee once in a while lots of cream no sugar.

1 Like

Tea!

2 Likes

The only time i drinkk coffee is when im in Greece, just love greek frappe :yum: , other than that its tea for me., loose leaf assam in a tea pot.

1 Like

I haven’t had coffee for ages now, I have no idea why but drinking a latte always made me feel horny.

1 Like

Latte, caramel latte, cappuccino, anything but Americano …can’t go through the kitchen without making a coffee

2 Likes

Medium latte

1 Like

Cappuccino, latte, as long as it’s not straight black coffee, but anything I order is usually a double shot! Most times I’m making my own at home with some flavoured syrups.

The rare occasion I do have tea, it’s only ever fruit teas, I can’t stand the traditional stuff (My nan, born in England, would faint if I ever said that to her!)

2 Likes

I’m very much addicted to my coffees. In the morning I have kenco lattes. I use the ready made sachets as I find they taste nicer. I did in the past use the costa coffee pods but there far to expensive now. I treat my self once a week to a shop bought costa, I usually go for the lattes but as it’s summer I get the iced coffees and there delicious. I also really like there rewards sceme.

1 Like