My Reviews

by @PKH, 10 Aug 2021
Womanizer Premium Smart Silence Clitoral Stimulator Black

A Different Kind of Stimulation : )

Straight out of the box, it looks really stylish and sleek. The feel is silky and luxurious. The drawstring bag it comes with feels silky and sleek too and is the perfect fit for the stimulator as well as the cord and extra heads. I’d recommend reading all of the instructions before using it the first time to get the most out of it sooner and to avoid frustrating user errors (and you have time for this during it’s initial charge up). It comes with a small head and a medium head (I swapped to the medium head right away).

The first couple times using it, it didn’t feel good at all while I was using it (I personally don’t think it feels like oral), but then when I got close to climaxing (and pretty quickly), it felt reallllly good! So the next couple times I used it, I just kinda laid there waiting for it to feel good, then when I’d get close to climaxing it would hit me hard. I remembered I hadn’t tried the autopilot function. Man, the first time I used autopilot, it felt so good the whole time… It was building me up then easing off, but I still had an orgasm pretty quickly. It doesn’t hurt my clit while I’m using it, but I’m always a little sore after I’m done (and it’s a different kind of soreness than when I get sore from my bullet), so I’ve been using it every other time swapping with my bullet. When I try to hold other toys in place with my thighs, they usually slip out of place, but with this, it stays in place and doesn’t lose the suction. I’ve used it with my glass dildo, but I don’t think I want to try sex with it because the tip of it sticks out a bit blocks part of my vagina. I can maneuver around it with a dildo, but I don’t think me or my husband would enjoy piv sex with it.

Since the “+” button is large, I can find it easily when I want to increase the setting, and then I know the “-“ button is right below it, so I don’t have to try to look at it while I’m using it. It’s not too loud on the lower settings. Rather than just a buzzy sound, it makes a sound like a junky old car or a boat or something, but a quiet junky car on the lower settings, and then obviously louder on the higher settings. If I have music or a fan on, it’s quiet enough to use discreetly with other people in the house. I like the smart silence function because when I take it off my clit when repositioning or after climaxing, it pauses without me needing to press any buttons. Sometimes the sensor will be off and it will continue when there is no contact, but then I can just turn it off, make sure the silicone head is on right, and turn it back on and it corrects itself. I haven’t needed lube to use it so far, I’ll either lick the silicone head to get it wet before I start or use my own juices. It is pretty noisy while cleaning it because it is supposed to be submerged in water for one minute while on the highest setting. When I read about how to clean it, I thought it would be a pain because of having several steps, but after doing it a few times, it’s been pretty quick and easy to clean. Take off the tip, spray it with toy cleaner, and wash as usual, then spray toy cleaner into the stimulator’s hole, let it sit for 30 seconds, fill a cup or small bowl with warm water, then run the stimulator on high for one minute submerged in the water, then rinse it off (I usually need to scrub around the hole with toy cleaner to get my juices off it too).

It was a bit pricy so I waited until I had a discount code, but I figured, if I don’t love it, I can return it, and I’m happy with it : )

Overall Rating: 5 out of 5 stars

Pros: Love love love the autopilot function

Cons: The tip covers part of my vagina, so no piv sex with this toy

Bottom Line: Worth the price for powerful orgasms ; )

5 Likes