The Collections Thread

And, having seen your list, I totally believe you! :grin:

Wow just wow. I have a little envy now hehe what a collection.

Itā€™s a few months out of date, but thereā€™s only a few things missing. :slightly_smiling_face:

If your profile picture is a butt plug you may need to check out the photo rules :+1: (apologies if itā€™s not, my eyesight is not what it was :slightly_smiling_face:)

@Ian_Chimp it wasnā€™t. It was a pom pom but Iā€™ve changed it just incase.
I do t want to get onto trouble
Thank you though

1 Like

Ah, sorry. My bad. :slightly_smiling_face: It looked just like a pompom butt plug. :slightly_smiling_face:

PKH Toy Collection :partying_face:

MY TOYS

VIBRATORS:

CLITORAL SUCTION VIBRATORS:

WAND VIBRATORS & ATTACHMENTS:

DILDOS:

ANAL TOYS:

NIPPLE SUCKERS:

HIS TOYS

MASTURBATORS:

COCK RINGS:

ANAL TOYS:

VIBRATORS:

LUBES / MISC

LUBES & GELS:

FLAVORED LUBES:

BALMS:

CLEANING:

MISC:

Click :lh_heart_blue: to read our reviews :memo:
See photos of our collection here :camera:

7 Likes

@PKH @Blonde_Bunny

Is there some way we could make the formatting easier so other people can join in? Tips, tricks, templates? That kind of thing.

1 Like

Wow! I have dildo envy @Blonde_Bunny :star_struck: What weā€™re the secret tester ones?

@Ian_Chimp That is a huge collection! Do you have an entire toy storage room? I have visions of a sex toy library!

Your collections make mine look tiny!

@Ian_Chimp, a template would be awesome although I could probably work it out for myself later. A time consuming task for self isolation boredom during decorating breaks I think!

Is this just for toys or lingerie too?

1 Like

You can do lingerie as well. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

It does take up quite a bit of space. :slightly_smiling_face: We have some big underbed boxes that have most of the ā€˜storageā€™ toys in, and we rotate them out most months to keep the options in the bedside drawer fresh.

I think our collection gives an exaggerated impression of how much sex we have. :slightly_smiling_face: We definitely have far too much stuff to use everything regularly, but the exploring has been fun.

2 Likes

You could put a template or two in Forum Templates :thinking: I made a sample template of a simple collection with a few dropdowns and a template of a more complex collection with more categorized drawdowns (obviously feel free to add to or adjust to make it more user friendly) :+1:

2 Likes

@Blonde_Bunny - wow what a collection. Spoilt for choice there, I wouldnā€™t know where to start.

I only have 3 Dildos, 3 Jewelled Metal Butt Plugs, 3 Anal Vibrators, 1 Stroker and 1 Cock Ring.

Always on the look out for more. On LH website everyday looking for my next toys.

@BlueEyes and @Kitty-Cat01, I last added to that list months and months ago, Iā€™d say my collection is now easily double this but I have absolutely no way to update the post. @Ian_Chimp how can this be done? Would I need to post it again as an updated version?

1 Like

I think thatā€™s probably the easiest way. You can grab the existing post in code form by replying to it specifically and clicking on the speech bubble in your reply window, or you can use the raw version of the post:

https://lovehoneyforum.com/raw/236048/71

So at least you donā€™t have to start it again from scratch. :slightly_smiling_face:

My LH collection so far

Dildos

Butt plugs and anal toys

Nipple Toys

Restraints and bondage

Other

2 Likes

How many toys do you own?
Have you ever used them all in one day for their intended purpose or otherwise, for fun?!

5 Likes

I think we currently have 12-15 toys.

We sometimes use up to 5-6 in a session. Some are a bit similar. Not sure if we could use all in one day.

Would be quite a lot of cleaning and airing out afterwards hehe! :laughing:

4 Likes

Infantile me laughed at this :grin:

3 Likes

Haha- I like that!

1 Like

We couldnā€™t possibly use all our toys in one day. The National Grid doesnā€™t have enough capacity.

4 Likes

We have quite a few so donā€™t think we could use them all in one day - that would be one busy day using them all and a whole other day cleaning them all :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Although I do like @Upforfunā€™s idea of getting a maid in :heart_eyes: Plus as @Fire_Ice1 said, quite a few are similar to each other e.g. different butt plugs, various rabbits etc, which you probably wouldnā€™t want to use all in the same session / day!!

1 Like