My Reviews

by @PKH, 4 Oct 2021
njoy Pure Plug Small Stainless Steel Butt Plug

My Ideal Butt Plug

I love love love this butt plug! It’s exactly what I wanted and even better than I thought it would be. I was feeling discouraged about solo anal play, because I was experiencing discomfort when using silicone plugs, and I started worrying a lot about my jeweled metal plugs popping into my butt. This was the plug I wanted mainly for the stainless steel material and the fingerloop. When it arrived, it really felt like a luxury item. The packaging made it seem like an expensive jewel in a little treasure box! It looked so tiny and cute, but when I picked it up, it had a nice weight to it. This plug really is quite small (only about 3” around the bulb, and the smallest part of the neck/stem is only 1” around), not intimidating at all. When I want anal play, rather than just popping in a medium plug and waiting for myself to stretch, I wanted to have a plug with a small bulb that I could easily press in when I’m real tight, and then when I get used to the feeling of having something weighty inside, I can slowly pull it out and push it back in, moving very slowly so that the 3” bulb can stretch me out, not just the narrow neck.

I love the shape of this plug. The curve of the plug is very ergonomic, making insertion easier for me because it matches the direction I’m reaching around myself to get to my butt. It’s really easy to press in because the bulb is slightly angled and has a nice point on it. When I’m pulling it out and pushing it back in, it’s not a big ordeal to line it back up like some plugs with more rounded bulbs. Because the plug is so firm (being metal and all), it’s really easy to maneuver around. When I push, pull, or twist, it goes exactly where I want it to go. Also, since it’s metal, it does not need much lube to easily slip in, and I haven’t felt any discomfort from friction when sliding it in or out.

I thought the fingerloop would simply give me peace of mind that the plug wouldn’t disappear inside me, but I’ve been using it as a handle, slipping two fingertips into the loop to push and pull the plug exactly as I desire, and since the fingerloop is narrow, it sits comfortably between my cheeks when I’m wearing it for longer periods. I thought the loop might be too big or uncomfortable while sitting in certain positions, but I’ve had no discomfort so far! I’ve worn it now in combination with clitoral stimulation, while using a dildo in my vagina, and during piv sex. My husband likes the look of it when I wear it and enjoys feeling its firmness from inside my vagina. Having that weight and pressure right inside there intensifies my orgasms. It’s also helped me work up to anal sex with my husband. If you’re into temperature play, that’s an option (I’ve just been warming it on my skin before popping it in), and it’s very quick and easy to clean with some LH toy cleaner.

This butt plug is amazing and definitely worth the price. I’m really glad I bought it, and I have no regrets! If you already have anal experience or use other plugs without discomfort, you may want to skip up to the medium or large sizes, but I’d still recommend this line of njoy plugs! This would make a great gift to someone (if you’re close enough to gift them a butt plug) because it’s an amazing product, and it arrives packaged in such a classy way. I may eventually move up to the medium and large plugs in the future as I do more anal play, but for now, it’s exactly what I want and need!

Overall Rating: 5 out of 5 stars

Pros: Cute and comfortable. Firm and easy to maneuver. Weighty. Pointed bulb. Curved. Narrow fingerloop.

Cons: Price (but definitely worth it!!)

Bottom Line: This really is the best butt plug for newbies to anal play or those who want to take it slow

3 Likes