My Reviews

by @PKH, 2 Aug 2021
Lovehoney Nubby Textured Sensual Glass Dildo

I love love love this glass dildo!

First of all, this dildo is beautiful! I love the coloring on it. The velvety drawstring bag it comes with looked like it would be a cheapy one that I’d need to replace, but it actually feels soft and good quality.

Next, the nubs on it feel soooo good! I didn’t realize before I ordered, but each of the nubs is a little different (some are wide, some are plump, some are more flat).

As someone who deals with wrist pain, it has a nice weight to it, so I haven’t worn out my wrists using it. When I use it slowly in and out, I can really feel each bump teasing the nerves around the entrance, same when I twist it. Just rubbing it on my clit feels good too. I was worried that faster or harder thrusting might hurt because of the nubs, but faster and harder thrusting feels great too. I’m still new to anal, so I haven’t tried it in my butt yet, but I’m sure that will feel good too.

I was a little worried about the grip since there is no handle and both sides are the same, but the texture on it makes it easier to grip. I thought using lube might make it too slippery, but I haven’t had that problem. Since it’s glass, it’s a bit more slippery and slidey than silicone, so it doesn’t need as much lube as some other dildos. I only use a little bit of lube on one end. And it’s very easy to clean with water and toy cleaner.

Some reviewers said it was not girthy enough, but I probably wouldn’t have tried it if it was any thicker, but now, if this dildo had a big brother that was a bit girthier, I’d def order it!

Overall Rating: 5 out of 5 stars

Pros: The visual, the firmness, the nubby texture

Cons: No complaints!

Bottom Line: It’s a beautiful dildo, and the nubs rub you the right way!

1 Like