My Reviews

Vush X Abbie Rechargeable G-Spot Vibrator

G-Spot Goodness

We loved the packaging and presentation of the Vush X Abbie. The box is bright & attractive, and is sturdy, so great for storing the toy in long term. Opening the box shows that it also comes with a magnetic USB charge cable and an orange satin storage bag.
The instructions were really easy to read so we were able to get started having some fun quickly. The instructions included some helpful tips as well.

We were very impressed with the feel of the Abbie on many levels. The feel of the actual material was great, and it felt very comfortable and well balanced to hold. The three control buttons ( power / vibration / pattern ) are nice and easy to use.
Starting with the vibrations on a low setting, we used the Abbie during foreplay on various areas of the body. When using the Abbie on the G spot, it was easy & pleasurable to insert, the size was not too big, and shape is great. I ‘found’ my G spot easily with the head of the Abbie and had an orgasm very quickly, with the vibration on level 2. The orgasm was amazing, quite intense and lasted for around 20 seconds. This is definitely one we will be using again, and I’m pretty sure the more often we use it, the more amazing the orgasm will be. The Abbie is fully waterproof, so we’ll have to work that into an exciting evening on a weekend away.
Really very happy with the Vush X Abbie - it’s a high quality, premium toy that is very good value.

Design : 4 of 5 rating
Orgasm rating : 5 of 5 rating
Quiet : 3 of 5 rating
Ease of use : 5 of 5 rating
Value : 4 of 5 rating
Quality : 5 of 5 rating
Vibration Strength : 4 of 5 rating

Pros:
Great shape, made of really nice material, nicely boxed, a good range of vibrations & patterns

Cons:
Minor thing : vibrations are strong at the handle end too - leading to ‘pins and needles’ a bit.

Bottom Line:
Awesome toy, probably at the top of our go to list

(Review by Mrs Peggly)

3 Likes