The Lounge

:joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat:

1 Like

Evening all, I hope you have a wonderful Saturday night whatever you are doing.

Just remember one thing……you are amazing! :heart:

5 Likes

Am I ? not totally convinced hun. Like when advertisers tell me ‘I deserve it’, I think probs not people.
Still , I could be a lot more of an *sshole too I guess

Saturday night is going OK though all things considered. Hope yours is too

4 Likes

Conditions were pretty perfect. I actually saw two and a half , the last one just a fleeting glance as my eyes scoured the skies, but the two I did see fully…
WOW!
I literally shouted WOW! and pointed at them like a loon, even though there was nobody with me . Unlike the big shower earlier in the year where they were probs less than a second, these were maybe three to four seconds, ‘shooting’ across what seemed like half the sky at warp speed.

1 Like

Yeah, they pretty magical. Watching the big showers under clear dark skies is just breath taking.
:crossed_fingers: fingers crossed the big one in dec is good weather/moon phase

1 Like

I just wanted to say, I’ve been reading a few new entries in the My Reviews topic and there’s some really impressive reviews from quite a few people last week.

@PKH, you’re review on the We-Vibe Touch X is absolutely brilliant. Honestly it has every single thing I’d want to find in a review. Brilliant :star_struck:

@Mint-Monster, your reviews of the Inflatable Knotting Dildo and the Womanizer Pleasure Collection are absolutely amazing :smile: I’m still going to buy that inflatable fiend though. I’ve also now got the OhMyG G-Spot Vibrator now sat in my basket so yeah… thanks :sweat_smile::unamused:

@anon85834913 your review of the Vush X Abbie G-spot Vibrator is also super and really hope you upload some more. :star_struck::raised_hands:t2:

@Green_Eyed_Girl and @Peitho I don’t think there’s many people who write better lingerie reviews than you two. Infact, I’m pretty sure there’s none. Love it! :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Thanks! It was my first tester review, so I was trying to be thorough :see_no_evil: Thrilled to have another clit vibe in my collection :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

@Blonde_Bunny Many thanks. Credit to Mrs Peggly for this one (her first).
Now that I know how to post my reviews here, I’ll put up some of my earlier ones.

:slight_smile: :star_struck:

4 Likes

So sorry to hear about your dog. It’s heartbreaking isn’t it? Ultimately though, it’s the last kindness we can give them. I’d to put my cat to sleep on 15th February (suspected cancer but she was nearly 16). Still hurts even now

I’m not sorry, he was having issues laying down, walking for more than 5min at a time. He would have been in too much pain this winter. I live in an area that hits -35 often enough to make it uncomfortable. It was easier on him and me to not watch him suffer all winter long.

Glad to hear, i do worry about them :sweat_smile: haven’t been doing lingerie that long

2 Likes

Update: Yes. Yes I do. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Bored in my hotel room and flicking through my mobile ! I was struck by something on a general shopping site and thought how would find that if you bought it or if it does what it says on the tin-how would that work ?

My 2 to start off are :

anything in camouflage if it’s true camouflage how would you find it ?

Similar an invisibility cloak from the Harry Potter once you put in on the floor where’s it gone ?

1 Like

I’ve often looked for ‘spare hours’ in the supermarket, but figured they must be under the invisibility cloaks in aisle 5 1/4. I can never find them when I need them.

1 Like

Everlasting toffee, is someone still chewing it since the 1970’s?

2 Likes

Take a couple of Ibuprofen before you go on Thursday @Dirty-Wife just in case… as it can cause period type cramping.

Good Luck

1 Like

Thank you :blush: yeah I will do

Didn’t want to disrupt the bdsm dungeon thread but just wanted to say, “Hi Scorps!” :wave:

Missed chatting to you and the welcome breaks in Scorpresso’s – Lovehoney’s Virtual Coffee Shop! many years ago. I’m very happy you’re still forum-ing as well as reviewing.

2 Likes

Also a regular of Scorpresso’s a good few years back,would just like to add glad your still around Scorps and hope your keeping well.

2 Likes

I’ve got an invisibility cloak. Didn’t ask for it, mind.
At least, I assume I’m wearing one, because folk keep walking into me…