My Reviews

by @Mint-Monster , 25/2/2021
Lovingjoy Silicone Inflatable Dildo 6 Inch

I’m Knot Impressed

I’ve always wanted to try one of these inflatables, but most of them are made from materials I don’t like such as latex or soft plastic. Luckily, this silicone one came along to save the day. It feels soft to the touch and decent quality. The pump, tube and release valve are also pretty well made.

Each pump gives you some noticeable difference, but not enough to be too much too quickly. Sometimes it can be hard to press in - like I need to really crush it. Maybe I just have a weak grip or the way I’m holding it? It’s usually fine, though. The release valve shrinks it quickly with a Whoosh! Another way it will slowly deflate is by pressing the flat base of the dildo, but this seems to be more of an unintentional feature as it makes a deflating balloon squeak as it does. Not the most appealing noise, is it? There’s not much to grab once the thing is inserted, so it’s easy to touch the base this way. A bit of hand adjustment is needed to avoid it. My style with this is more of a tug than a thrust as it works better with a clit vibe, anyway. I didn’t feel the length of the tube was too long or short either which is also good.

Well, I wanted girth and I definitely got it. However, the toy doesn’t inflate equally and has a kind of knot effect with most of the air being in the top end. Does this ruin it? Hell no! For me, it enhances it. I actually love knots and this is the most knot-like toy I have now. Being able to insert it at first and then being near impossible to remove is super hot! Most knot shaped toys require you to insert it first which can be a challenge in itself. But this inflatable allows you to avoid this hurdle and enjoy the fullness from within. I would say this is a great toy for beginners and veterans alike as you can pump to a size that works for you. The air inside gives it a soft bounce that is comfortable to use, too. Quite a unique feeling of being light, soft and firm at the same time. Having it pumped up a lot while climaxing also feels amazing!

As the lump is in one half of the dildo, it gives you a bit more variety with the position than just a standard big dildo. Want to feel fullness just at your opening? Check. Want more deep within? Check. On your G-spot? Check. Pumping it up when it’s inserted all the way isn’t very noticeable until you try and take it out. You’ll be surprised how big it can get! If you want to feel it “growing” then positioning the bulge at your opening is the way to go. While it’s possible to thrust, I prefer to gently tug on it when its ballooned inside me - there’s no way it’s coming out, but I like the pressure there. Even when getting it to my comfortable size limits, I didn’t feel there was a danger of it exploding.

It’s easy to clean for the most part with some toy cleaner. However, the spot under the foreskin traps dirt so more attention is required there. I’m so glad it’s silicone to make it extra hygienic. The tube and pump only require a basic wipe down. The whole set-up can be a bit fiddly to store away or air-dry, though.

As a girth lover, this satiates my appetite for all things that barely fit. It has completed the task and then some! It may not inflate evenly, but that’s one of the main reasons I love it. None of my other toys give quite the same effect. Definitely a must if you’re nuts for knots and gaga for girth.

Overall Rating: 5/5

Pros: Knot effect. Choice of girth. Speedy release valve. Silicone material. Variety of positioning.

Cons: Squeaky balloon noise if you touch the base. A bit fiddly to put away or air-dry due to set-up.

Bottom Line: A unique new favourite that I keep using over and over. A must if you’re nuts for knots.

6 Likes