My Reviews

by @Mint-Monster , 16/11/2020
OhMyG Rechargeable Extra Quiet G-Spot Massaging Vibrator

Blended Orgasm Calling

Many thanks to Lovehoney for sending me this to review.

This is one of those toys that doesn’t look like a blatant sex toy. In fact, it looks more like a futuristic telephone. It even comes in gift worthy Iphone-like box. A nice bonus is the satin storage bag along with simple instructions. It has a lovely quality and weight, too. The whole thing is solid apart from the soft pearl.

The charging port is pretty phone-like, too. Sometimes it seems a bit temperamental and wants to only accept one way up like a fussy USB, and other times it’s fine? The charge light is actually heart shaped. Cute! This will flash while charging and stay solid when complete. It also flashes if it’s low on power. Charging time is about average, but the battery life isn’t that long. Maybe about 3-4 sessions? Instead of stopping dead during use, mine just doesn’t switch on until it’s had some juice it in. What a diva! The funny thing is that it wasn’t flashing during my previous session, so I wouldn’t know it needed more power until I try to turn it on again. Like the battery drains when it’s not on or it simply refuses to turn on unless there is a certain percentage of battery? Strange.

There’s only 3 settings with one control button to keep things simple. The pearl basically pulses up and down to mimic a fingering motion to stimulate the G-spot. Same type of rhythm for all 3, only the pace changes. I didn’t have any trouble getting enjoyment from all of them in equal measure. It would still be interesting if it had a vibration function or other rhythms. The curved body and prominent pearl make it a great G-spotter in general even when it’s not switched on. So if it runs out of battery, all hope isn’t lost.

It can take some practice to get the pulsing pearl in the right spot. I felt that angling and pressing it firmly upward was the best otherwise I could barely feel it. You don’t have to move or thrust much as the pearl will be doing most of the work - you just need to focus on your position and pressure. That added weight behind it does help in this regard, though. It’s comfortable to hold and doesn’t tire my hand out. I was a little worried about it pinching my insides at first, but it hasn’t done so. Phew! However, it feels like it’s “hooking” me at times if I try to take it out while it’s pumping. It makes a clanking sound if it catches which is a bit jarring. I’d recommend either switching it off first or angling it away to avoid this. The shape and firmness can be uncomfortable if you move around with it inside, too. Being on my front or back were as good as each other once I got the hang of it. The small tip and increasing girth still make it a decent dildo. The pearl also feels surprisingly good on my clit and opening - almost like a tongue or wet finger. It’s a great little tease and I like mixing it up in play time. I’ve even managed to climax with it pumping on my clit which was surprising. The constant tapping on my G-spot builds me up for more intense blended orgasms when paired with clit stimulation. This sensation is even better as I contract. They last longer for an awesome ride out, too. It’s one of the few toys that makes me buck my hips as I climax. Wow! As this is G-spotter, don’t forget to put down a towel or two as there’s a possibility of some heavy showers. At least it’s splash proof. My favourite pairings were with my flickering tongue and squishy wand vibes. Even when I took my clit vibe off to prevent climax, the pearl would keep the fire burning so to speak.

It’s surprisingly quiet. There’s no vibration, so no buzzy bee sounds. It makes more of a ghostly chant with an added tapping noise as the pearl goes up and down. It’s not something you have to worry about people in the next room hearing. The rat-a-tat-tat sound didn’t really bother me - only the clanking when it hooked on something did.

Cleaning is pretty straight forward with some toy cleaner and water - just try to avoid drowning the charge port. A little brush may be helpful for the design indentations. But how do you polish that pearl? Not to worry. You can actually pull the pearl out of its resting position to give it a more thorough scrub. I felt it was better to pull it at the top and bottom rather than at the sides. You can simply push it back in when you’re done. This part may seem a little scary as no one wants to damage their toy by pulling and prodding it. The instructions say you can also press the power button a few times to make it recede automatically, but I’ve never needed to do this.

Overall, this can be a fun and intense toy. There’s a few added bonuses that make it stand out from other G-spotters and the noise level helps, too. I just wish it wasn’t such a power diva! It may look like a funky telephone, but I don’t think I’ll be hanging up yet.

Overall Rating: 4/5

Pros: Quality feel and weight. No vibe noise. Pearl power for blended orgasms. Squirt potential.

Cons: Battery life and diva-ness. Clanking sound. Can take some practice. Limited settings.

Bottom Line: With some practice, it can be the pearl to your oyster.

2 Likes