My Reviews

by @PKH, 11 Oct 2021
Lovehoney Position of the Week Dice

Fun way to mix things up!

If we don’t have a position in mind when we’re going to have sex, we like to use these dice to get things started. Sometimes when I want my husband to choose, he’ll get embarrassed and won’t want to say what he wants, so we’ll roll the dice, and if he wants something that wasn’t rolled, he’ll be more vocal about it. Or he’ll see the position on the die and say, “Let’s do it kinda like that but change it a little like this instead,” and it works for me! I’m not crazy about some of the positions on the white die, so seeing what we roll helps us to figure out what we actually want to do. The location die can easily be be adapted to your situation (ex: we don’t have a garden or yard, so that side of the die for us is “stairs or hallway”), but also if you live with family or roommates, you could adapt your die to be areas in your room (ex: on the bed, on the floor, on the desk, by the window, by the door, in the closet, etc)

These dice are cute. I bought them because they were cheap, and I thought they’d be fun to try out. We also have the Lovehoney Oh! Oral Sex Dice which are the same size. We usually use all 6 dice together to mix things up and get ideas rather than using them as a game. This is a perfect little gift for your partner (or if you have any close friends who you’d be comfortable gifting a foreplay game).

If you’re like me, you want to know what’s on each of the dice: pink die (hard and fast, slow and sensual, partner 1 in control, partner 2 in control, quiet as you can, loud as you like), blue die (bathroom, bedroom, kitchen, living room, garden, your choice) white die (hot seat, open sesame, doggie, armadillo style, space hopper, the cover-up)

Overall Rating: 5 out of 5 stars

Pros: Cute and cheap. Helps my husband express what his wants.

Cons: I don’t like all the positions…

Bottom Line: Helps us mix things up and gives us ideas!

3 Likes