My Reviews

by @Peggly , 13th Aug 2019
We-Vibe Match Remote Control Rechargeable Clitoral and G-Spot Vibrator

We-Vibe Match Remote Control Rechargeable Clitoral and G-Spot Vibrator

Great couple toy with wonderful vibration patterns

We had been looking for something to use together and were intrigued by the We-Vibe range. We settled on the Match after looking at the more expensive Sync, and cheaper varieties mainly for the shape and feel of it. Also, we didn’t need the Sync’s ability to connect it to the phone.

The Match is fully waterproof and has a lovely silky feel to the vibe. Its a very good size and isn’t too intrusive while in place in the thick of the action. The bigger end is the clitoral vibe, while the smaller end is inserted. The remote provides access to the lovely range of vibration patterns which can be controlled for each end of the Match - this is fantastic. Our favorite vibe patterns were ones that increase and subside in intensity with a wave like feel.

Charging is easy with the Match, although you have to get it right in the provided cradle as it is a little tricky to get set in the right position. The blue charge light comes on when its in the cradle correctly and charging. The Match comes in quite attractive packaging, comes with a draw-string pouch to store it in and is nice and easy to clean.

This was one of 2 items we purchased with our first order from LH - they were delivered quickly and in plain packaging. We are definitely looking forward to using the Match again soon.

(Out of 5)
Design   :star::star::star::star::star:
Orgasm Rating   :star::star::star::star:
Ease of use   :star::star::star::star:
Vibration strength   :star::star::star::star::star:
Quality   :star::star::star::star::star:
Quiet   :star::star::star::star::star:
Overall Rating   :star::star::star::star::star:

Pros : The vibration choices for both ends are fantastic. Silky smooth to touch.

Cons : A little fiddly to get used to at first?

Bottom Line : Fantastic toy with great vibrations for couples to enjoy together.

3 Likes

by @PKH, 11 Oct 2021
Lovehoney Oh! Oral Sex Dice

Great for getting foreplay started!

I usually know exactly what I want to do when it comes to oral, so we use these when my husband is going down on me because he gets shy and doesn’t know what to do. We usually don’t stick to what the time die rolls. For us, it’s more to give some ideas or somewhere to start.

These dice are cute. I bought them because they were cheap, and I thought they’d be fun to try out. We also have the Lovehoney Position of the Week Dice which are the same size. We usually use all 6 dice together to mix things up and get ideas rather than using them as a game. This is a perfect little gift for your partner (or if you have any close friends who you’d be comfortable gifting a foreplay game).

If you’re like me, you want to know what’s on each of the dice: purple “action” die (kiss, nibble, bite, suck, lick, blow), blue “body” die (neck, nipples, stomach, inner thighs, fingers, penis/clitoris), red “time” die (5 seconds, 10 seconds, 15 seconds, 30 seconds, 90 seconds, ? )

Overall Rating: 5 out of 5 stars

Pros: Cute and cheap. Fun foreplay ideas to get us started.

Cons: Sometimes I don’t like what I roll : )

Bottom Line: Helps us mix things up and gives us ideas!

3 Likes

by @PKH, 11 Oct 2021
Lovehoney Position of the Week Dice

Fun way to mix things up!

If we don’t have a position in mind when we’re going to have sex, we like to use these dice to get things started. Sometimes when I want my husband to choose, he’ll get embarrassed and won’t want to say what he wants, so we’ll roll the dice, and if he wants something that wasn’t rolled, he’ll be more vocal about it. Or he’ll see the position on the die and say, “Let’s do it kinda like that but change it a little like this instead,” and it works for me! I’m not crazy about some of the positions on the white die, so seeing what we roll helps us to figure out what we actually want to do. The location die can easily be be adapted to your situation (ex: we don’t have a garden or yard, so that side of the die for us is “stairs or hallway”), but also if you live with family or roommates, you could adapt your die to be areas in your room (ex: on the bed, on the floor, on the desk, by the window, by the door, in the closet, etc)

These dice are cute. I bought them because they were cheap, and I thought they’d be fun to try out. We also have the Lovehoney Oh! Oral Sex Dice which are the same size. We usually use all 6 dice together to mix things up and get ideas rather than using them as a game. This is a perfect little gift for your partner (or if you have any close friends who you’d be comfortable gifting a foreplay game).

If you’re like me, you want to know what’s on each of the dice: pink die (hard and fast, slow and sensual, partner 1 in control, partner 2 in control, quiet as you can, loud as you like), blue die (bathroom, bedroom, kitchen, living room, garden, your choice) white die (hot seat, open sesame, doggie, armadillo style, space hopper, the cover-up)

Pros: Cute and cheap. Helps my husband express what his wants.

Cons: I don’t like all the positions…

Bottom Line: Helps us mix things up and gives us ideas!

3 Likes

by @PKH, 6 Jul 2021
Desire Luxury Rechargeable Curved G-Spot Vibrator

Mixed Feelings

I have really mixed feelings about this item, because I think it’s a quality product, and it seems like a lot of people love it, but I just haven’t been able to have an orgasm with it alone. Before I started, I read a couple articles from the LH blog about finding your g-spot and maximizing your chances of a g-spot orgasm, and I tried hard to apply the advice (like, if you try too hard, you might psych yourself out so relax and make sure you’re aroused before you get started). I was really looking forward to using it after reading all the five star reviews, but I think it’s just not for every body. I don’t know if I just am having trouble finding my g-spot, or if I’m just not as sensitive as other bodies.

Pros: I really like the black bag that came with it - it’s is super cute. It’s easy to charge and to clean. So far, it’s been holding the charge well. It’s attractive - the purple silicone is silky smooth, and it looks and feels luxurious. After pressing the bulb in, the shaft is easy to slide in. The neck is really flexible, so you can push and twist it to fit your body. The curved shape allows me to rub part of the handle on my clit while inserted. When not inserted, the bulb vibrations feel good on my clit.

Cons: For me, I don’t feel any stimulation from pressing it against different spots along the walls of my vagina or stroking the walls, even after multiple long session attempts. It’s a pro that the neck is flexible, but that also makes it difficult to press hard on the front wall of my vagina without it just bending. The vibrations feel really dull once it was in my vagina, especially when using patterns instead of the straight vibrations. The vibrations don’t carry down the neck of the vibrator very strongly, so the vibrations on my clit while it’s inserted are really weak. My wrist hurts at the end of every session from trying to find a spot that would feel good.

I usually needs clitoral stimulation to orgasm when having vaginal sex, so I really wanted to try to orgasm with my g-spot without touching my clit. After each long frustrating session, I’d want to just give up but I wanted to orgasm so I’d reach for my bullet to finish myself off, and call it a day. But the most recent time, I tried thrusting it, making sure it was rubbing my front wall and rubbing my clit with every thrust, and I was able to climax faster than the other times, but my orgasm wasn’t especially powerful. I almost decided to return it using the “sex toy happiness promise”, but since I was able to orgasm the last time I used it, I think I can get my money’s worth out of it if I keep using it here and there.

Overall Rating: 3 out of 5 stars

Pros: It’s really attractive and luxurious

Cons: The vibrations are weak when inserted

Bottom Line: Not worth the price (unless you can get it on sale)

Update: I wish I had been ready to return it before I passed the 60 day deadline for the Sex Toy Happiness Promise. Even along with clitoral stimulation, this one was just not for me. I was getting ready to throw it away, but kept hesitating when remembering how much it cost. I finally had it in my hand to throw away, and my husband said, “if you’re really going to throw that away, I’ll take it,” and he’s since been using it during his solo playtime :recycle::+1:

3 Likes

by @PKH, 25 Aug 2021
Exposed Access All Areas Wet Look and Mesh Halter Bra Set

Only a good fit for a specific body shape

I wear size 2/4 US depending on the style, 36C, 5’00” with a 27” waist and 35” hips, and I bought the S/M. I love the idea of this set, and the LH model looks great in it, but it didn’t fit well, and I didn’t like the material. The thong was too tight around my waist (and the wet look strap material had almost no stretch) and the crotch part was so long I had to pull it up almost to my bellybutton. The crotchless cut out was pretty sexy, but I didn’t feel or look sexy having it pulled up so high and in combination with the halter bra. The bra fit around my back with the tie string but around my neck loosely with the velcro. I could adjust the base of the bra cups along the chest strap, but the bra cups were too big. The cutouts in the center of the cup didn’t flatter my breasts or nipples at all because the bra cups were so saggy. I liked the sheer stretch mesh material, but the wet look straps and edges felt like low quality material and were poorly stitched. I returned this set, and I wouldn’t recommend it. (But LH did a great job processing my return!)

Overall Rating: 1 out of 5 stars

Pros: Sexy cut outs if you have the right body shape for this set

Cons: Needs a specific body type to fit right, wet look material felt cheap

Bottom Line: Not for me, returned this set and wouldn’t recommend it

3 Likes

by @PKH’s OH, 6 Jul 2021
Fifty Shades of Grey Take It Slow Gift Set (4 Piece)

Great Starter Butt Kit!

After a bad experience with anal a decade ago, my wife has recently been wanting me to touch her butt, so I wanted to try a variety of beginner anal toys with her to see if there was something she would like. We got our little butt kit in the mail and tried everything out right away. She didn’t like the douche. She used lube on the tip of the nozzle and did two rinses, but felt like the tip was scratching her inside. It seems like a quality douche though, the stem attached to the bulb and didn’t leak when using, it’s just that the stem/nozzle are hard plastic. I‘ll probably need to get a new douche with a softer or rounded or silicone tip.

The anal beads are great! I think the beads being oval instead of circular made it easier for her too. The final bead was almost too much for her, but we eased it in after some light thrusting of the medium beads. The silicone really is smooth and soft. The length of the beads was a bit intimidating for her, but it was very soft and flexible, and she took them all in. I like that the loop end make it easy for me to control them. The smaller plug was easy to get in after the beads, and it’s super cute with just the loop grip sticking out. I want to get a jewel plug for her next! The vibrating plug was quite a bit wider, so it took some time to get her used to it. She liked the vibration strength. From the tip to the widest point was perfect length to slowly pull out while she was gripping it and climaxing.

I had a lot of fun being in control of the toys behind her. Since then we’ve used the static plug during vaginal sex, and she liked the feel of squeezing on it. A few things: Make sure you have 1-AAA battery if you order since the battery is not included. Definitely make sure to use lube and have toy cleaner for afterwards. And while the individual items when purchased separately come with a little drawstring bag, this kit doesn’t include any pouches or storage, so they can attract dust/lint when stored. I recommend this kit to anyone thinking about experiencing for the first time with anal toys.

Pros: The silicone is stylish and has a nice feel to it

Cons: The douche nozzle wasn’t comfortable to use because of the hard plastic and no storage bags

Bottom Line: Great starter kit to find the sensations you like

2 Likes

by @Green_Eyed_Girl , Date of Review
Fifty shades captive black flocked mesh harness body

More eye candy than hardware, but what eye candy

I have to admit, when i was trying to work out how to get into this harness, i really wasnt sure how it would look when on. To my pleasant surprise though, the final effect is incredibly striking and very sexy. The slit body is sheer and with the baroque style flocking over the breast is very classy and stylish. The gold accent of the the rings and sliders really sets off the black of the rest of the outfit, and against the flocking was stunning

The body is very easy to get into, was very soft, comfortable and fit my 18/20 on bottom, 16 on top, B cup figure well. The simple shape of the chest section skims over the bust so doesn’t give support, but had enough space that i think it should fit many bust sizes easily. The flocking was soft and didn’t shed at all, which i had been concerned about. I also liked the sheer effect, though it is practically transparent and does show everything. So be prepared for that.

The harness is separate so you can wear the pieces individually, though i personally felt the body worked best with the harness on top. It was a little tricky to get into but is extremely stretchy and once on, and adjusted, was very comfortable and fitted very well. It even fit over my admittedly rather chubby thighs with only minimal adjustment.

The mid section also acts as a waist cincher, and though this was less adjustable than the rest of the harness, the whole thing is so stretchy that i cant see it being too much of an issue. The collar section was very comfortable, and though you can wear it tighter around the neck seems to work better as a v shape. As it sits more on the collar bone, You could ostensibly use a more robust collar on top of this, which i like.

All of the rings are well made and very sturdy, but The one downside of the elastication is that it makes the harness less useful for attaching cuffs or the like to. Its more likely to restrict movement of a sub rather than fully restrain them as a more inflexible harness (like leather) would. I found the thigh sections in particular, where especially easy to slide around and stretch out of shape. The central ring is less movable though and is more useful for clipping things into.

With or without the body, This set is a real stunner and As a set piece it definitely looks the part. If your after using this for more than light restraint though i would pick something more robust as its stretchy material sadly makes its harness less practical for hooking things up to. That aside, i love this piece. Its comfort and style really won my over and Its Something I will definitely put on for a special occasion.

Overall Rating: 4 out of 5 stars

Pros: Sexy, comfortable and striking. Highly adjustable and in two pieces.

Cons: Too stretchy to be useful for solid restraint.

Bottom Line: A great piece if your after looks, not so useful as a bdsm harness, but striking none the less.

4 Likes

by @PKH, 12 Oct 2021
Lovehoney Black Deep Plunge Fence Net Teddy

I love the way it accentuates my curves!

I love this teddy! I wear size 2/4 US, 36C, 5’00” with a 27” waist and 35” hips, and I bought the one size (4-12). I was worried about how it would fit since I have a shorter torso, but I wanted to give it a try since a lot of the reviews said it arrives looking really small and is really stretchy. When it arrived, I was surprised how small it looked. It looked like it was meant for a doll, but as I pulled it on, it stretched around my hips and chest, hugging my curves just right. It’s soft and comfy, and I feel really sexy every time I wear it. I like that it makes me feel curvier than I actually am.

Compared to the way it looks on the model, the coverage areas over my stomach are visibly a little loose on me with little wrinkles, and the edges curl a bit on the shoulder straps and down along the chest and stomach (probably because it’s meant to be stretched a little more to have the right look). The coverage material along the back is a thinner, more see through mesh material. The material is really stretchy and soft, like a thick pantyhose material. It’s strong enough to give my boobs some support and a little lift, but if I lean to the side or lay down in this, my nipples slip out 100% of the time, which is fine because my husband loves that : ) The crotch isn’t open, but since the material is so stretchy, it’s easy and comfortable to pull it to the side when he wants access to those areas!

The fishnet sides are really sexy. He can’t keep his hands off, but when his hands are dry, his skin will catch on the material. The center netting seems to be especially delicate, so I worry about catching a nail on them when putting it on and taking it off, as well as when cleaning it. It’s not the easiest to clean because it’s so delicate and strappy, so I’ve mainly been spot cleaning it. I’d really like to wear this in public with a crop top and some short shorts or skinny jeans, but I think it would wear on the fabric too much, so not sure if I will or not. All in all, I’m really happy with this teddy because it’s hard to find pieces that fit me well.

Pros: Gives a very sexy and dramatic look. Fabric is soft and stretchy. Comfy to wear.

Cons: Fabric is very delicate and easy to snag. The edges curl. Not the easiest to clean.

Bottom Line: The deep V really draws the eye. The net front and fishnet sides reveal every curve.

7 Likes

by @PKH, 15 Oct 2021
Lovehoney Fierce Wet Look High-Waisted Panties

I wanted to be unzipped : (

These panties are so sexy, but they didn’t fit me : ( I wear size 2/4 US, 5’00” with a 27” waist and 35” hips, and I bought the medium size. They fit perfectly around my legs and butt and around where the waist is supposed to sit, but they were about three to four inches too long, making the top of the waistline go up my ribcage leaving the area around my actual waist saggy. My husband agreed that they looked really hot, but the saggy section took away from the allure. I knew if I had gotten the small size, they wouldn’t have gone up as high, but then they would’ve been tighter around my thighs/butt/waist. If I could have altered them myself to get a better fit, I would’ve kept them, but I didn’t think I could do it well with the wet look material. The wet look material was nice and shiny, slick and seemed durable. The zipper felt sturdy when unzipping from either end, and the zip was smooth. Bummed I had to return it, but still giving 4 stars for being so sexy and good quality.

Pros: Quality wet look panties with really sexy double zipper

Cons: High waist was too long for my torso

Bottom Line: Really wish they had fit!

2 Likes

by @For_Your_Eyes_Only_x , 22/09/21
Fifty Shades of Grey Captivate Sheer Dress and Harness Set

A Set to be Worn Separately

The Captivate range has been a total hit for me so far so I was excited to try something a little different with this dress and harness set.

For reference, I’m a size 10 on top, 12 on bottom, 36C and 5ft6. I got this set in a medium.

I pulled the dress on over my head, adjusted it into place and secured it behind the neck with the G-hook fastening. It was a slightly loose but good fit, and definitely bum skimming. The placement of the flocked material kept my boobs somewhat covered (unless you look closely enough!) and the shape of the flocked material falls to the hem and gives a wonderful curvaceous look to my torso. The mesh is a little delicate, although soft and rather stretchy. It gives a little wiggle room. I slipped into the thong; simple, adjustable, with matching mesh and gold adjustable sliders.

I can’t fault the dress; it looks great, even on its own.

I then pulled the harness out of the packaging. Faced with numerous straps, sliders and rings, I found it was easier to pinpoint the smaller neck straps and secure them first. From there it’s much easier to navigate which straps go where. I fastened them behind my back, again using the g-hook style fastening which did prove a little fiddly at times. All the gold sliders are adjustable and allow you to find the best fit. Everything sat comfortably, although I did have to pull the dress around a little to stop it from appearing wrinkled.

The dress and harness combination didn’t necessarily match, to me. A great concept that resulted in definite domme/gothic vibes though, and both great quality pieces made to the usual high standard that can be worn separately and look far better.

I adore the set… just separately!

Pros: Comfort, quality, each piece, adjustability

Cons: Overall look

Bottom Line: Fantastic quality set, very sexy and also versatile. Dress up, down, separate or together.

9 Likes

by @For_Your_Eyes_Only_x, 18/04/21
Lovehoney Raspberry Flavoured Lubricant 100ml

Berry Nice

The first thing I did upon opening my Lovehoney parcel containing this lube was pump a little on the back of my hand and taste it. I can imagine the sweetness being a little overpowering in a large amount but a small blob massaged over your OH’s privates makes things incredibly tempting and hard to resist. If you have hesitations about going down on your OH due to smells or tastes, this is ideal.

It smells just as it tastes - like you’ve just walked into a sweet shop, full of fruity, sweet treats. It smells just like a pick n mix sweet but I can’t quite put my finger on which. I guess I’ll just have to taste it more…

The pump action bottle is my favourite for lube application and dispenses a good amount. We found 2 pumps was adequate to keep things comfortable, and were able to “re-activate” the lube with a little saliva. This was a little different for a handjob though and things dried out quicker and required more applications. It’s a good sized bottle; perfect for travel or hiding in the bedside drawer.

This is a great all-rounder for vaginal, anal and oral play, as well as solo, and, being water-based, you can use it with whichever toy(s) or condoms you want. I always consider water-based to be a safe option and don’t worry about any irritations.

After play, I find it quite easy to wash off toys/myself/my partner. I always wish for the raspberry smell to linger because it’s so lovely but it washes away!

Pros: Smell, taste, bottle, water-based

Cons: Does appear to dry out quicker with solo play/handjobs

Bottom Line: Mouth wateringly good and perfect to have to hand for a number of activities.

4 Likes

by @Sexterminator, 18/10/2021
Doc Johnson OptiMALE Extra 2 Inch Girthy Penis Extender with Balls Strap

Girthy and Versatile!

So … welcome to my very first Tester Review! I was very excited to have been selected to review the Doc Johnson OptiMALE Extra 2 Inch Girthy Penis Extender with Balls Strap, and so I shall do my best to review this most intriguing sleeve. It was my choice of those items offered for Australian reviewers, and it looked the most fun, despite me not normally being into sleeves or the like – I had the snip decades ago and so sex with my wife Sexterminatrix is almost exclusively bareback. The benefits of monogamy!

The only downside to this whole adventure is the 20+ days the item took to arrive. But that is the fault of Australia Post, not LoveHoney; perhaps if it had been packed with the consignment of Cartier watches, I would’ve received it in mere days, but here we are, and we must make of it what we may. Luckily, the tester period was one month, which means my testing obligations could still be fulfilled. Huzzah!

Arrival was plain and discrete as always, and the unboxing was laced with the usual carnal anticipation associated with New Toy Acquisition. Nicely plastic-sealed inside the proper packaging, I was bemused to glance over my new silicone toy.

The silicone was soft and squishy, with none of the stickiness you sometimes find with inferior silicone products and no discernible odour. There was a nice translucent motif to the item too – kind of when you look at a naked body through a shower room window; you can’t see anything clearly, but you definitely know it’s there. The sleeve is also very thick; not so thick that it had to repeat the second grade, but perhaps 60% of the thickness of a normal masturbator sleeve such as the Fleshlight Quickshot. There were exciting nubs on the inside of the sleeve to provide extra stimulation for the wearer, but the piece-de-resistance was undoubtedly the ball hoop/hole at the end to ensure the whole thing didn’t slip off you when you used it for its intended purpose, while additionally giving you an exciting tug on your balls when engaged in either intercourse or solo play.

The blurb on the box promises you an extra 2 inches to your length AND girth, which is believable given the thickness of the sleeve. Given that I am already around 6.5 inches, however, I was able to fill the sleeve to the end, meaning that length-wise there was no discernible difference. Girth, on the other hand… at last measurement, I probably sit about 5.25 inches as far as girth is concerned, however with the sleeve equipped this flexed me out to an impressive 7.75 inches. The expression on Sexterminatrix’s face when she saw the measurements was priceless, as it was when we got down to business and during test-driving the sleeve, as one orgasm after the other slammed into her. At one point I had to wonder if I was testing a penis sleeve or breaking in a temperamental magic carpet, thinking my weight was the only thing that was keeping her from flying through the roof. My wife does like a bit of girth as a rule, so of course individual experiences may vary; but suffice to say that it was a very positive test result, one that Sexterminatrix is very eager to repeat as soon as she recovers from this experience!

For our first usage, I omitted the lubricant from the inside in order to increase the stability of the product for penetration, and for my wife it was like I had instantly thickened by at least 2 inches (turns out, it was closer to 2.5). The sleeve was right-and tight, as they say, with no slippage issues, however I needn’t have worried as, being a closed sleeve, the suction would have been more than enough to keep the toy in place. A little later, we applied some lube to the inside as well, which made things even more interesting as the internal nubs came into play for me, whilst effectively randomizing how thrusts were received. Sometimes, I would slide in and out of the sleeve, and at other times the sleeve would follow me out, and so neither of us were sure what would be felt or when, which is an awesome way to switch things up without having to change position or even rhythm. That, of course, didn’t stop us from trying new positions, but the potential is there for stimulation changes without additional effort, which can be a boon for couples with limited mobility/flexibility.

For someone who doesn’t use sleeves, or even condoms (except for occasional anal play), I’ll give this a solid 5 stars. For sheer variety, novelty and fun factor, it’s hard to imagine this sleeve not being in our repertoire anymore, and is a solid contender for being the new favourite toy for a good while to come. Highly recommended…!

Pros: Wonderfully thick, enhances girth as promised; ideal for partnered or solo play; ball strap/hole provides great stability to the product while simultaneously providing a delicious ball-tugging effect. And did I mention the girth…?

Cons: Unusually thick, weird-looking when worn, especially if length isn’t added to girth. But this isn’t necessarily a bad thing per se, merely visually different.

Bottom Line: A seriously awesome, multi-functional addition to any toy box. A must-have.

4 Likes

by @For_Your_Eyes_Only_x, 18/10/21
Womanizer Premium Eco Smart Silence Clitoral Stimulator

Loving Our Planet IS Orgasmic

Let’s get straight to the point: I love this toy.

It arrived in true Lovehoney fashion: quickly and discretely. Inside the plain outer packaging sat the Womanizer box. “Loving Our Planet can be Orgasmic” is printed on the sleeve of the brown box, and no truer words have ever been spoken. The sleeve provides plenty of useful information that I… absolutely definitely ignored to begin with because I was so keen to get my hands on the toy. I slipped the sleeve to the side and opened the box, pulling off the hygiene seal. There is a simple how-to printed on the packaging, and beneath is further instructions, a change of head and the charging cable. Next to it sits the toy in a simple, thoughtful, cotton drawstring bag which has a little tag attached which I later discovered is a handy tool to remove the casing for a battery change.

I had a little inspection of the toy before charging it. Never has a toy felt like it belonged in the palm of my hand like this one. The biolene material, which is totally biodegradable and recyclable, is smooth throughout and the pink is just beautiful.

I put it on charge using the magnetic charging cable. Being pink, brown and white, it fits with the colour scheme of the toy and its packaging and makes a change from the dull black wires you normally get. It also fits in with being eco-friendly, boasting a shorter wire to save materials (and my time untangling). It indicated it was charging by flashing which then stopped and remained on once fully charged.

I soon got down to business.

Before reviewing this toy, I made sure to road test it a few times. And by a “few,” I mean every time I got into bed each night… and many times in between.

Incredibly easy to use, you hold the + button to turn on and increase suction, and the - button to decrease suction. Again, holding to turn off. It’s so simple to operate, even in the highest throes of passion.

I always apply a little lube before play time then allow my Womanizer to find the right spot. The first intensity level is very gentle, very comfortable, and for a slow solo session is great. If you have a particularly sensitive clit, also great! I’d say the same for the following 2 levels. I tend to find my favourite is the third. The fourth is a bit of a jump but is still comfortable. I’ve not yet mastered too much direct contact with the others (of which there is 8!).

The Smart Silence technology is always handy when trying to be discrete, although with increasing intensity levels, the noise of the toy also increases and isn’t so subtle. Similarly, the Pleasure Air Technology is the beauty of Womanizer. 95% of my orgasms are through clitoral stimulation (and 100% of those have been thanks to this toy since receiving it).

Despite so much play, I still haven’t yet had to recharge it, however the instructions say the LED will flash slowly to inform me.

From the packaging to the toy bag, the charging cable to the instructions, the small touches like the tab to the toy itself, it all screams top, high-end quality while taking a massive step towards turning our orgasms green.

Pros: Design, ethics, detailing

6 Likes

by @Mint-Monster , 22/09/2021
Lovehoney Desert Princess Costume

Arid Charm

Thank you Lovehoney for sending me this set to review.

The royal colours go well together and the purple complements my pale skin nicely. It’s an overall flowy piece with soft and light materials. The way it was designed makes it look appealing from every angle. Open back, legs on show, low riding waist and bold colours to boot. My partner couldn’t wait to give it a raunchy road test after I showed him the full thing.

I needed assistance with the bra as it’s just all straps like a bikini top. It looked great on, though! Comfortable, too. The cups covered my small breasts pleasantly and had enough material to hide the nipples. It took a little fiddling to figure out which way up to wear it as the edges of the cups were different shapes. After my partner tied it once, I didn’t have to undo and start again as it held the knots even after it got washed. Because there’s a lot of straps (including the hip ones), it was easier to twist them when you moved about which is expected.

I was worried about the long skirt at first since I’m only 5’1 with short legs. Thankfully, it’s a few inches off the floor for me. Yay! No concern of tripping ass over tit then. Glad I didn’t have to lift it up with heels as I think it suits my bare feet more. I like the way it covers the front and back of my lower half but keeps my legs on show from the side. Very sexy look that doesn’t reveal all! The straps on the hips are adjustable and as a UK size 8, I had them tightened all the way. Not too loose on and it wasn’t falling off me. It rides low to show off your belly like an exotic dancer. One thing I will say is that the gold part there is quite baggy. Reminds me of a little pouch or bum bag. It’s not that distracting, though. The long skirt made it cumbersome during sex as the last thing you want to do is put your hand or knee in the wrong place and rip the thing. So if you are going to keep it on you have to be extra cautious.

The thong is attached to the skirt but still manages to sit comfortably. If you want to keep the skirt on during sex (and why wouldn’t you?), then it has to be pulled to the side. This can make it a bit awkward and there’s a chance of chaffing against it when thrusting. We both enjoyed our time with it, but think it would have been better if the thong could be removable.

Ugh! I hate the collar. It’s just a bit of fabric with a Velcro fixture at the back. It doesn’t even line-up properly. The outline goes in around the edges of one side (like a bone shape). So if you wanted to make it tighter, you would have more exposed Velcro popping out on the opposite side. This was a nuisance as it kept pulling on the back of my hair even when I done it up in a high ponytail to keep it out the way. Boo! Kind of an eyesore. It also spun around my neck easily which would ruin the look a bit. I took a bunch of photos and was disappointed to see that the collar had shifted halfway through to make it look like I was wearing a tacky bow-tie or something. My advice is to scrap the thing and just use a proper collar - even a pet one would be better than that.

As it’s one size, most of the parts are adjustable in some way. One thing that did noticeably hang loose were the wrist cuffs. They’re stretchy to get over your hands, but there’s no real way to tighten them. I tried to use hair pins and then quickly gave up. I’m not falling out of them, but they don’t have a feeling of restraint either. Oh, well. It’s just for the look of the costume anyway and they aren’t supposed to be practical. The chains attach to the rings on the hips and you can remove them, too. I like the rattle sound they make as they move - great when it comes to lovemaking. They’re metal and not the cheap plastic kind. Can’t be too rough as yanking them may pull them off your wrists. Their length meant you still had a fair bit of free movement, though. In the same way as the collar, if you don’t like them you can always take them off or replace with something you may already have to be more practical.

As the thong is attached to the skirt, it means the whole thing basically has to be cleaned. Of course, it gets super dirty if you pull it to the side during sex. Instructions say to hand wash it, but I stupidly thought it would be safe on a gentle wash cycle in a mesh bag. Both the bra and skirt went in and they didn’t come out unscathed. Oops! It seems some of the gold parts have lost their shine a little. More of a “dirty gold” now, but I like to think of it as ancient gold to go with the theme. Some gold flecks also got on the rest of the material to add a bit of sparkle. Sort of turned a fail into win there? I don’t think the cuffs and collar will need to be thoroughly cleaned in the same way. A wipe should deal with those.

Overall, we both liked this set but agreed it’s not as golden as it appears. The bra and skirt are great by themselves and has a more belly-dancer vibe to it this way. While the cuffs and collar complete the slave look, they also reduce the enjoyment and dare I say cheapen it. All for show and not that practical so it depends on how you use it. Still very alluring and adds to those sex servant fantasies. Throw me to the dungeon, please!

(My photos here)

Overall Rating: 4/5

Pros: Sexy from every angle. Bra and skirt strong by themselves. Light and flowy. Lovely colours.

Cons: Velcro collar. Loose fabric cuffs. Thong is attached to skirt. Baggy pouch. Cleaning care.

Bottom Line: An alluring set. Just wish some aspects were better. Luckily, the base design can carry itself.

7 Likes

by @Mint-Monster , 1/11/2020
Doc Johnson Silicone Flogger Whip with Dildo Handle

Squid-deesh!

I can’t say I’m exactly into whips and chains, but I do like unusual toys like this. When it first arrived, it wasn’t in its own box - just its sealed bag. Going by the product page, it looks like the box is super long so I can understand why it wasn’t sent in it. I’m not that bothered about this because I always get rid of my boxes anyway. However, it may be something to be aware of in case this was intended as a gift or something.

It can take a bit of practice to flick your hand right to get that whip feel and hit with accuracy. The silicone is exquisitely silky and bouncy so even the tails tend to go all jiggly when they move. But don’t let the material fool you. The weighted ends hit with an almighty thud and can really sting! It’s like being punched by a jellyfish. A more gentle approach is more my thing. I like sliding and wrapping the tassels over my body in a tickly but sensual manner. The dildo/handle is comfortable to hold, too. It’s probably unintentional, but it reminds me of a small squid alien thing when I look at it. I don’t mind a bit of Hentai (or Tentai, in this case), so this with the “tentacles” can add to those other worldly vibes when they’re coiling all over you.

It’s a bit of an odd design choice to put not one but two brand stamps right on the dildo head. I understand this also works as the handle for the whip, but I still think these should have been more out the way. How about near or under the base? Luckily, I can only feel these brandings with my fingers and not my vagina. Even though there’s seams, they are barely noticeable. I actually thought it was seamless at first. I can feel more of the dildo head than the bumpy shaft as it seems thinner there. Girth is more my thing, so I don’t find it the most filling of toys. Despite it being half naughty flogger, I think the dimensions of the dildo are quite beginner friendly. It’s still stimulating - I just want more of it! The flared base rubs my opening the right way so I don’t even need a clit vibe to climax. If you can manage to get your fingers between the tails on the base, it will give you a bit more control and turn it into a decent little thruster.

The area where the tendrils connect to the base is probably the most awkward bit to get into to clean. I can’t reach it with my trusty toy brush, but I can slide my fingers in between for better access. Because everything is jet black, gunk and lint really stand out. At least I can see them easily when the toy is dry so I know where to focus next time, right? Drying the toy is less hassle, though. I usually leave things to air-dry on top of a paper towel on my chest of draws. The four tails can be a bit cumbersome, but they can bent around or left dangling over an edge. I suppose it depends how and where you dry it at the end of the day.

I think a dual use whip dildo is a cool idea. It’s great quality and all that, but the dildo part just doesn’t fit my personal taste in size. So that means that it’s more enjoyable as a whip than an insertable to me. I just wish they were equally as fun as one another. Packing as a whip, but lacking as a dildo.

Pros: Quality. Whip power. Sensual tendrils. Comfortable to hold.

Cons: Cleaning. Dildo girth. Whip needs practice. Brand stamps.

Bottom Line: Double trouble, indeed. I just wish the dildo part was bigger since I’m greedy.

6 Likes

by @Mint-Monster , 21/7/2020
Lelo Ora 3 Rechargeable Luxury Clitoral Pleasure Stimulator

Lickety Clit

The Ora 3 comes in a lovely gift-worthy box and includes its own swish storage bag. The toy itself doesn’t come with a manual so you will have go online to the Lelo site and download it instead. This was easy to do on my smartphone, but could be a nuisance if you didn’t have one. The PDF is simple with clear text and illustrations to follow. I found it funny how the box included instructions for the sachet of lube but not the main toy. It arrives in locked mode, so you will definitely need some guidance (or luck) to unlock it. Another thing you can do while you are on the site is to register the toy for the 10-year guarantee to get 50% off a replacement item if faulty. This again was quick and easy to set up and worth doing just in case.

The Ora 3 may look luxurious, but I was surprised that the soft silicone body isn’t fully seamless. One seam runs near the buttons and the other is on the licking area. Luckily, I can’t feel these seams during use and is more aesthetic than anything. It lubes up nicely, but can get slippery at times so hold on tight! It’s lightweight and feels comfortable in the hand. It’s also waterproof, so cleaning or bathroom play are more care-free. The only mildly tricky parts to clean are the buttons and plastic-to-silicone gaps.

Charging is simple; just put the prong in the hole. The wire is tiny, though. When charging, the insignia shape around the buttons flashes on and off - how fancy! The battery life isn’t the best and only seems to last about 4-5 sessions. It will flash briefly when the power is low during use, but it doesn’t give you much warning before it goes off.

Sticking your fingers in the centre hole makes it comfortable to hold and allows your thumb to easily access the 3 buttons. The middle button flips through the patterns and the top/bottom ones increase or decrease the intensity of each when you hold them down. The intensity change is more apparent in the vibrations of the toy than in the rotating nub. I enjoyed the constant speeds and several of the consistent patterns. There were some patterns that seemed to be almost random, so I tended to avoid those. For patterns with a pause, the rolling nub would fill in the gap so I was surprisingly able to climax on a few of those.

The nub can roll in a circle or “C” pattern and with or without vibrations. The vibes are pretty rumbly and satisfying. Sometimes I don’t know if it was the vibrations alone, the nub or both that brought me to climax. Using the toy without vibration was fun for foreplay, but not enough to orgasm for me. The toy will remember your settings when you next turn it on. This can be convenient if you have a favourite that you enjoy going back to.

The worst thing about this toy is the noise. I’m used to the general hum of a vibrator - even when it’s pretty loud. I can keep calm and carry on. While this toy does have a loud vibration sound, it’s the other whirring wail from the tongue that makes it very off-putting. It sounds like I’m being eaten out by a distressed fax machine. My personal solution is to ram my headphones in as they can block out almost anything. This probably isn’t the best if you need your ears for other things, though. Just like nails on a chalkboard, I can’t seem to get used to this noise.

The new licky-licky sensation does take some getting used to. I think it’s about finding the right position more than anything. Sometimes the tongue will feel like it’s barely there, and other times it’s unmistakeable depending where you hold it. The size and shape aren’t too fiddly if you’re just using it by itself, but pairing it with a penis/dildo can get cumbersome. I found it was easier to hold a dildo with my arm going under my body than over it. It seems the Ora just wants to hog the clit area which can make things more limited.

It makes a good attempt at oral sex, but it still doesn’t compete with the soft wetness of a real tongue. Saying that, it does make me have more oral sex fantasies when I masturbate with it. The rolling nub has a slight press and flick sensation. This can get quite over-stimulating, so that’s why it pays to practice with the position, power and setting. I found after getting in the right position with a favoured setting that I climaxed quickly and easily. The first few times were a definite learning curve, so it was good to figure out what worked and where. Letting the tongue roll over my clit right after I came felt amazing and it even seemed to prolong those pleasurable aftershocks.

I think I’m in the middle. On one hand, the licking sensation can feel great and prolongs my orgasms. But on the other hand, the noise makes it the most irritating toy I own. For such an expensive brand, I expected something a bit more fine-tuned. However, if you can work around some of its flaws and put in some practice, it can turn into a tasty bit of tech.

Overall Rating: 3.5/5 (original score before site update)

Pros: Storage bag. Easy to clean. Presentation. Rumbly vibes. Licking sensation. Lightweight.

Cons: Nub’s whirring noise. Battery life. Takes practice to use. Cumbersome with other toys. Wire.

Bottom Line: With practice, it’s a great attempt at oral if you can stand the noise.

3 Likes

by @Mint-Monster , 02/07/2020
Lovehoney Sensual Glass Glow-in-the-Dark Dildo

To the Moon and Back

When I learnt I was going to receive a glow in the dark glass dildo from the ever generous Lovehoney to test, I expected something overall greenish opaque similar to my silicone one. However, what I received was truly out of this world! The adorable crescent moon on top gives me serious Sailor Moon vibes and the general shape/size is not intimidating. The glass body is flawless and that beautiful internal whirlwind of stars will leave you spellbound. Another plus is that it comes with its own velvet storage bag.

Even though the glow-in-the-dark flecks look gorgeous by themselves in normal light, it’s the darkness that really sets this worlds apart from other toys. The flecks give off a lovely green glow - it makes me feel like a goddess holding a tiny emerald galaxy (albeit a phallic-shaped one). Twirling it around is quite mesmerising, to say the least. It also lights up against your body when it’s close, giving it a haunting hue. This is quite the show if you have a lucky viewer or just enjoy watching yourself. For glow-in-the-dark items to really shine, they require light to charge the particles. Leaving it to lie on my window sill before using it really made the colours pop under the sheets. When I didn’t put it near light and used it, it still had a decent glow - just not as dazzling.

This being a fancy glass toy allows you to experiment with temperature play. I only like my toys warm, so it was easy for me to simply put it in a sink full of hot water for a few minutes while I got prepared for playtime. It warms up nicely with the water and even with my own body heat. Another thing about glass is the obvious weight. I personally love this as it gives the thrusts an extra oomph factor. However, this paired with the rigidity of glass can feel uncomfortable depending on your position or thrust power. I didn’t have any issues with it other than slightly grazing my cervix during deep thrusts (not in a painful way, though).

You can use any lubricant you want with glass, but I prefer water-based lube and my own natural lube with it. A small amount goes a long way and helps it really glide. After use, it was super easy to clean with some toy cleaner. The only tricky area is the tight gap where the moon is attached to the base. Extra caution is needed with wet glass since it can get slippery and I would never want to drop such a lovely specimen as this. I then leave it to air-dry on a paper towel for a while. Because of the round base, it does have the tendency to roll a bit. A good tip is that it usually rolls until the back curve of the crescent is facing the flat surface it’s on; so if you put it that way to begin with, it shouldn’t roll around too much.

I usually don’t enjoy straight rigid toys, so I’m surprised this one brought me to my knees. The bumps that make up the shaft are quite stimulating (especially between the two bigger ones). They even feel nice to tease with or run along your body. My go-to is to build up slowly with the first two bumps before taking the last one in - magic! The added oomph from the weight of the glass can make this an ace thruster, even with minor hand movements. Not only that, but the inner base kisses against my external area for bonus stimulation. Even without a clit vibe, I can climax quite easily with this toy alone. Things like length and girth didn’t really register to me because I was wholly satisfied with this galactic gem. I mainly go for larger toys, but there is always a special exception, isn’t there?

Despite it having an odd lunar handle, it is easy to hold and control during use. For one, just putting a finger on either side of the crescent and doing a “come hither” motion created quick, shallow thrusts. This works especially well when I’m laying on my front and not using a clit vibe. When I’m laying on my back, I grab it by the crescent tip and thrust that way. This would sometimes make it hit at more of an angle, but I think that’s what I liked about it. Using it this way kept my hand way out of the way from my clit vibe hand which was convenient. The weight didn’t tire my arms out either way I held it. Not having a huge base also enables you to basically use a clit vibe of your choice without anything feeling in the way. Because of the rigid glass material, using a rigid clit vibe was still very doable, but there were a few mini pinches here and there so using a softer vibe is probably better for added comfort. My favourite combination was with my soft ‘n’ squishy Tracey Cox Wand. One word: Nirvana.

Overall, this is an astonishing astral wonder. There’s not much I can really fault it on. It feels as good as it looks - heavenly inside and out. Plus, watching yourself play in the dark is very sensual and fun. If you enjoy the classic traits of glass, then it’s sure to make you see stars.

Overall Rating: 5/5

Pros: Looks beautiful. Glow power. Stimulating shaft. Control. Easy to clean. Storage bag.

Cons: Slippery when wet. Can sometimes roll around on flat surfaces.

Bottom Line: Turn off the lights and turn on the magic!

5 Likes

by @Mint-Monster , 13/6/2020
Lovehoney Bed Ringer Rechargeable Double Cock Ring

A Bumpy Ride

I bought this as an upgrade to my cheap battery cock ring that hardly gets used. This ring feels well made with good quality silicone that is silky to the touch. However, the main vibrating part is bulky and weighty which can turn it into a bit of a clitoral battering ram when you’re under it. Oof! This is one of the reasons why I prefer to be on top of it.

Charging is simple: just put the metal prod into the large hole and you’re done. It takes about 2 hours to fully charge and the playtime is more than generous from this. The light will flash blue as it charges and will stay lit when it’s full. During use, this light doesn’t come on, which makes it less of a distraction in the dark.

The vibes are pretty strong even on the lowest setting. I can’t really handle powerful vibes, so I mainly stick to the first 2 speeds. These vibes can run through a penis/dildo slightly for some extra stimulation that can be especially nice for teasing. They are also more on the buzzy side, so may not be for everyone. Speaking of buzzing - is that a giant hornet I hear under my duvet? No, it’s this cock ring calling out to the rest of the colony back at Lovehoney HQ. This thing is loud for its size.

I thought the nubby texture on the front could be irritating on my clitoris, but thankfully, it’s not (for the most part). With a sufficient amount of lube the nubs are intensely stimulating - even when it’s switched off. It feels good to grind against and it’s another reason why I enjoy being on top. I can’t seem to get as much out of it the other way.Due to the nubs and buzzy vibes, being in contact with it when climaxing can be uncomfortable as my clitoris becomes extra sensitive at this time, so I have to be more careful with the pressure than usual. This isn’t to say I have trouble climaxing with the ring - far from it. I like to use it switched off for a while before turning it on for the big finish which doesn’t take long.

The rings are stretchy, but still have a good amount of firmness to suit their purpose. My partner didn’t have much issue getting them on - it was getting the ball hoop off that was the tricky part after we’d finished. He got better at this the more times he used it, though. You don’t have to use the ball hoop as putting both of them around a shaft will still hold firmly enough without moving around too much. Sometimes I can feel the ring/rings at my opening which can give me extra sensation…or extra pinches. I like using this toy to spice up some of my dildos, too. Being on top of a dildo with a handheld clit vibe can be very awkward, but it’s pretty effortless with this. It may not feel the most comfortable in the hand, but it will get the job done in the end if you want to use it as a general handheld clit vibe as well.

When my partner wore it, he was as hard as a rock! His penis also felt bigger and more textured to me. It made him last a lot longer than usual which made me exhausted for once. He was very pleased to say the least. Because the ball ring moves them slightly closer to my body, I noticed that his balls were brushing a little against me - this didn’t seem to discourage him, though. From his point of view, he said his climax felt more or less the same as it does when he’s not wearing the ring. His sensations were also dulled, but the fun part of the ring for him is seeing my reaction to it and it’s worth it just for that. When he is on top, the ring can feel way too over-stimulating for its own good, so I like to be in total control of it. My clitoris is also a “righty” and it’s easier for me to get that angle when I’m on top.

Even though it looks like the button is in the danger zone of being accidentally pressed, I’ve never had any issues with it. It’s easy enough to slip your finger around the back to switch settings during use. I noticed that there’s a small delay in the button response by about half a second. It’s not a big problem, though. There’re plenty of patterns to play around with, but I prefer the simple constant or consistent ones. A couple of the patterns I like are near the back of the line-up, so I have to keep pressing the single button to get all the way there if I fancy them.

This cock ring isn’t bad to clean, but some areas need more attention than others. You will definitely need a brush to get into the nubs and tight nooks where the rings meet up. Luckily, the toy is waterproof, so it makes the task less of a hassle. Sometimes I worry about the big charging hole and the toy being ruined if water got in, but nothing bad has happened. Thank you, technology.

Overall, this is a fun ring for partner and solo sex. For me, I really had to be the boss with it otherwise it can be too much to handle. Even though I prefer to ride it with my partner/dildo, it can still be versatile and enjoyable. It’s a bumpy ride, but in a good way.

Pros: Quality feel. Rechargeable. Made partner bigger and last longer.

Cons: Combination of buzzy vibes and nubs can feel over-stimulating. Loud. Bulky and heavy.

Bottom Line: A fun ride toy for partner or solo sex.

5 Likes

by @Mint-Monster , 03/05/2020
Lovehoney Rechargeable Remote Control Large Love Egg

Egg of Arousal

The egg itself feels well made while the remote seems to be on the cheaper side. However, both of them have a pretty swish design and colour scheme. The egg has some weight to it, making it also useful for kegel exercises. Despite its size, it sits in the vagina comfortably with the aid of that silky silicone skin. You could easily forget you’re wearing it - this can make it even more exciting if your partner turns it on out of nowhere to give you a joyous jolt! I like this potential element of surprise. Insertion and removal can feel a tad troublesome without sufficient lube, so always make sure to use a generous amount. The cord feels strong, but is soft enough so it doesn’t irritate when being worn. You can easily retrieve the cord with a finger or two after use. If you have trouble finding it, you can also use your vagina muscles to help lay the egg.

The egg is rechargeable and uses the prong and self-healing silicone method while the remote uses a button battery - it would have been nice if both were rechargeable. The egg seems to last longer than the 40 minutes stated on the box. This could be down to me mainly using 2 lower intensities, though. Interestingly, the egg has 2 lights instead of 1 making it look like it has a pair of glaring eyes. These lights will pulse and brighten to match the vibration patterns/intensities and flash during charging or when on low power. You may not be able to tell if the egg is on low battery or not in time because it could already be inside you, flashing away. The egg needs to be awakened to standby mode before it will be responsive to the remote. It’s alive!

The remote is small enough to hold discreetly in the hand and is accessible to the thumbs. The controls let you flick forwards/back between the patterns and increase/decrease the 4 intensities of each setting. The response time between the egg and the remote was decent within a short distance of about 3 metres or so. Anything further than that or going behind a wall made it lose connection. It won’t reconnect again until you are in very close proximity with the egg and pressing the remote buttons a few times.

The egg has a single button which lets you use it without the remote. However, the egg settings don’t match up to the remote settings. Starting with the egg button will automatically put it on the highest intensity. But if you turn it on via the remote, it will start on the lowest intensity. Pressing the egg button continuously will only allow you to flick through the patterns and there appears to be no way to change the intensities. If you press the egg button after using the remote, it will also go to the next one except on the highest intensity. So if you lose or break the remote, you will be stuck with a very powerful vibe. This may not be a problem if you love strong, buzzy vibes, but it could end up being unusable for those that can’t handle them (like me). Maybe an extra egg button for intensity would have been a good idea? Just take care of that remote for your own sake.

My partner enjoyed being in charge of the controls and he couldn’t wait to enter me… with the egg still inside! It was such a huge turn on. However, my partner said that the cord can sometimes irritate his penis and the vibes on his tip can be slightly over stimulating. During one session he somehow managed to press the button on the egg with his penis, changing the setting. I didn’t think he could reach it. Odd. Sound-wise, it’s not over the top (especially on the lower settings). I don’t think it could be used that discreetly unless it’s in a noisy place.

The deep vibes get me going in no time. They tend to be rumbly on the first two intensities and buzzier on the last two. I don’t like 2-in-1 patterns in general, but I enjoy the constant and consistent settings this egg offers. The combination of size and power allows the egg to stimulate a wider area. For example, it can still stimulate my clitoris if I hold it in my opening. The constant pressure from the size and pulsing vibes feels amazing for me! I’ve started calling this technique alone Egg Sex. Alternatively, it can be used as a clit vibe itself or even paired with another clit vibe while the egg is inserted. How versatile! The orgasms feel great against it, too. Unfortunately, the vibes can numb your fingers if you’re taking a while.

The egg is pretty easy to clean after use with some toy cleaner and running it under a tap. Dirt tends to get stuck in the indentation marks of the silicone and the cord base - a little brush should sort these tricky areas out. A simple wet wipe will do for the remote.

Many thanks to Lovehoney for sending me this to review. Overall, I’m really taken with this egg. The versatility is really impressive: kegel weight, clit vibe, internal vibrator, PIV sex buddy and Egg Sex device. More than eggs-pected!

Pros: Versatility. Comfortable to wear. Deep low/mid vibes. Fun partner play.

Cons: Egg and remote controls don’t match up so pretty useless without it. Quite noisy.

Bottom Line: A great versatile toy. Just don’t lose the remote!

4 Likes

by @PKH, 17 Oct 2021
Seven 'til Midnight Red Sequin Crotchless Butterfly Thong

Love this revealing strappy thong!

I wear size 2/4 US, 5’00” with a 27” waist and 35” hips , and I bought the one size (2-10). I wanted black, but it was out of stock, so I got red. I like this thong, and the fit is perfect. It’s super strappy, and the butterflies are cute. I like the way the straps in the back look going across my butt. I can’t get the butterfly in the back to lay flat like the LH model, but it’s ok, I guess it’s just like it’s flapping its wings : ) The material and straps are comfortable and stretchy, but not soft. The sequins would be scratchy if they were up against my skin, but they’re on the outer side of the thong.

The two straps from the front start at the bottom of each butterfly wing, so there’s good open access to my clit (some of my other crotchless panties, the opening starts at or below my clit). I wear it higher in the front if I want my lips (labia) to hang out more, and if I want to be a little more modest or coy, I can wear it lower and pull the bottom of the wings to go down along my labia instead of spreading on each side. The two straps from the front connect with the three straps from the back halfway up the back, so it’s not really open for anal play unless you pull the straps to the side. Even though the two front straps seem like they’re supposed to run along each side of my labia then up the crack, they kinda just go to the center right across my vagina, so they need to be pulled to the side or held open if he wants to get in there. Because of that, I haven’t kept them on for piv or anal sex, just foreplay.

Whenever I put them on, I usually have to really examine them first to make sure they’re not inside out and that I put my legs through the right straps. I definitely can’t put them on correctly on in the dark. The only thing I don’t like about them is the label. It’s sewn in on the front of the panties behind the butterfly, and the label is long so if left on, it juts out past the edge of the butterfly. I wanted to rip out the stitches to cleanly remove the label, but it wasn’t clear which stitches were just for the label and which stitches were actually holding the panties together, so I ended up cutting the label off instead, but I couldn’t get it all off cleanly, and you can still see the stitched on bit of it when I wear them (which is annoying to me, but my husband doesn’t seem to notice or care). After lots of begging (from me), my husband tried them on, and the straps fit him just fine (he’s 6’00” with a 32” waist). It was hot to see his junk hanging out beneath the sequin lined butterfly, but he prefers them on me. They’re easy to hand wash, and since they’re so strappy, they store up pretty compactly. I’d recommend this thong if you’re looking to frame up your cheeks and put your labia on display!

Pros: Cute sequin lined butterflies. Revealing open access to clit. Super strappy.

Cons: Not really open access to vagina and anal play without holding straps. Label stitching and placement.

Bottom Line: Very sexy thong to put on a show for your partner!

5 Likes