My Reviews

by @PKH, 6 Jul 2021
Desire Luxury Rechargeable Curved G-Spot Vibrator

Mixed Feelings

I have really mixed feelings about this item, because I think it’s a quality product, and it seems like a lot of people love it, but I just haven’t been able to have an orgasm with it alone. Before I started, I read a couple articles from the LH blog about finding your g-spot and maximizing your chances of a g-spot orgasm, and I tried hard to apply the advice (like, if you try too hard, you might psych yourself out so relax and make sure you’re aroused before you get started). I was really looking forward to using it after reading all the five star reviews, but I think it’s just not for every body. I don’t know if I just am having trouble finding my g-spot, or if I’m just not as sensitive as other bodies.

Pros: I really like the black bag that came with it - it’s is super cute. It’s easy to charge and to clean. So far, it’s been holding the charge well. It’s attractive - the purple silicone is silky smooth, and it looks and feels luxurious. After pressing the bulb in, the shaft is easy to slide in. The neck is really flexible, so you can push and twist it to fit your body. The curved shape allows me to rub part of the handle on my clit while inserted. When not inserted, the bulb vibrations feel good on my clit.

Cons: For me, I don’t feel any stimulation from pressing it against different spots along the walls of my vagina or stroking the walls, even after multiple long session attempts. It’s a pro that the neck is flexible, but that also makes it difficult to press hard on the front wall of my vagina without it just bending. The vibrations feel really dull once it was in my vagina, especially when using patterns instead of the straight vibrations. The vibrations don’t carry down the neck of the vibrator very strongly, so the vibrations on my clit while it’s inserted are really weak. My wrist hurts at the end of every session from trying to find a spot that would feel good.

I usually needs clitoral stimulation to orgasm when having vaginal sex, so I really wanted to try to orgasm with my g-spot without touching my clit. After each long frustrating session, I’d want to just give up but I wanted to orgasm so I’d reach for my bullet to finish myself off, and call it a day. But the most recent time, I tried thrusting it, making sure it was rubbing my front wall and rubbing my clit with every thrust, and I was able to climax faster than the other times, but my orgasm wasn’t especially powerful. I almost decided to return it using the “sex toy happiness promise”, but since I was able to orgasm the last time I used it, I think I can get my money’s worth out of it if I keep using it here and there.

Overall Rating: 3 out of 5 stars

Pros: It’s really attractive and luxurious

Cons: The vibrations are weak when inserted

Bottom Line: Not worth the price (unless you can get it on sale)

Update: I wish I had been ready to return it before I passed the 60 day deadline for the Sex Toy Happiness Promise. Even along with clitoral stimulation, this one was just not for me. I was getting ready to throw it away, but kept hesitating when remembering how much it cost. I finally had it in my hand to throw away, and my husband said, “if you’re really going to throw that away, I’ll take it,” and he’s since been using it during his solo playtime :recycle::+1:

3 Likes