My Reviews

:lovehoney_heart: by @Ian_Chimp,
Lovehoney Tongue Tickler 7 Function Finger Vibrator

Needs More Power

We’ve never tried a finger vibrator before but we were impressed with how sleek this one looks compared to a lot of the others. The silicone is a vibrant matt pink and very smooth, while the tongue itself has a firm, bobbled texture on the underside. It has a nice mix of patterns for a toy this size (2 constant, 5 variable) and is also waterproof. The finger loop is also very stretchy and seems pretty strong. I actually managed to get a couple of fingers in at the same time to test it out, and while it wasn’t exactly comfortable it didn’t rip apart, so that’s a plus.

When I was the one wearing it to use on Mrs Chimp I found it an incredibly intimate toy. I could slide my own vibrator-clad finger up and around her clitoris and then the textured tongue would follow up behind it creating a really nice double caressing sensation. It has a wide surface area as well so it is was easy not to miss any of the important bits.

It’s very flexible so you can’t easily press down to add more pressure without using a second hand, but if it’s held too tightly it doesn’t let the tongue vibrate as much so we found it best (and easier) to leave it to it. When I turned it on and held it in my hand I could see the tip of the tongue moving quite a bit, but this didn’t seem to translate well when it was in physical contact with something. Unfortunately it looked like it was going to be more powerful than it actually turned out to be.

I tried all the patterns, holding both lightly and firmly, as well using it when Mrs Chimp was aroused/even more aroused and sadly it just wasn’t enough to get close to an orgasm. It was pleasant, but I really wish I could’ve cranked it up a couple of notches. Even when we used it on our nipples it wasn’t a ‘must-have’. It was nice but not arousing.

I wouldn’t say that Mrs Chimp is a power-queen but we do normally use the regular sized toys, so perhaps this was never going to be a toy for us. It’s a shame as I really liked the extra intimacy that this design provided.

Pros: Looks nice, very intimate, good selection of patterns, and is comfortable to wear.

Cons: Not powerful enough.

Bottom Line: It’s got everything going for it, apart from the power.

(Missing Review: back-up copy)

Linked Review: Lovehoney Gee Whizz

2 Likes