My Reviews

:lh_heart_purple: by @Ian_Chimp,
Lovehoney Gee Whizz 7 Function G-Spot Finger Vibrator

Bought it for the Sleeve

Having tried the Tongue Tickler finger vibrator from the same range I already knew when I bought this that the bullet it comes with is underpowered, but this wasn’t an issue for us as I wanted it specifically to repurpose its silicone sleeve as another unofficial attachment for our We-Vibe Tango. At full price this would have been a bit of a decadent purchase just to chop it up for parts but I managed to get it for a knockdown price in the sale so it was more than reasonable.

This is an unusual review as it’s more about how I’ve used the sleeve along with the Tango rather than this toy in its own right, but I’m hoping it’ll still be useful to somebody.

The Tango is longer than the bullet that it comes with so it does stick out the back, but it’s not too ridiculous. The finger loop for this one is on top of the sleeve so if you have smaller hands/shorter fingers you may find that it sits too close to your palm if you have your finger in the loop, but I tend to ignore the loop and just hold it by the body. I also found holding it this way made it a lot easier to manoeuvre and get the placement right, though it does make it less of a finger vibrator and more of a regular bullet.

Mrs Chimp has always found the Tango’s plastic skin too unforgiving on her delicate areas so having a softer silicone cover is great for us. This particular sleeve has the slightly studded texture on the bulb end which is a nice change. We did find that it felt more pronounced with a bit of gentle movement as you don’t really get to feel the studs if it’s left in place.

I’m fairness out of the two we did prefer the Tongue Tickler sleeve of the other one as its flickering tongue action was brilliant when amped up by the Tango, but this one is still pretty good and it’s nice to have the variety.

Unfortunately, judging the toy by itself, it’s not brilliant, but with a jolt of extra power these finger vibrators really come into their own.

Pros: That is possible to use the silicone sleeve on our other (stronger) bullet vibrators

Cons: The bullet it comes with is rather ineffective

Bottom Line: While the toy is weak the sleeve is a great add-on to our Tango.

(Missing Review: back-up copy)

Linked Review: Lovehoney Tongue Tickler