My Reviews

by @PKH’s OH, 2 Nov 2021
Fleshlight Go Torque Male Masturbator

My second Fleshlight, and I love it!

My first impression when I took the Go Torque out of the box was that it seemed very sturdy and was a bit wider than I was expecting. This is my second Fleshlight (I also have the Fleshlight Quickshot), and I wanted to try a Fleshlight that was both tighter and would fit my whole length inside. The first time using it, I was surprised how tight it was. Compared to the Quickshot (which I still really enjoy using), the hole and canal on the Go Torque are a lot tighter and need quite a bit more lube (which makes sense since it’s a longer canal). It’s pretty noisy when pumping at full speed (as expected), but I think the Quickshot might actually be louder since it’s open on both sides. The thing that surprised me most was how good the textured sleeve felt. I saw the picture of the canal’s texture on the LH site before ordering, and when holding it, you can clearly see the texture through it from the outside, but I was surprised how good it felt - the different spirals, shapes and grooves with some real tight spots. When I press my penis in, the sleeve expands around it, so the textures feel super intense the whole time I’m using it, right up to climax. I love that the plastic casing and sleeve are clear. It’s extra arousing being able to watch myself going in and out and while I’m cumming. Cumming inside it is also a lot of fun. Compared to the open ended Quickshot, it’s so nice to be able to use the Go Torque through climax anywhere in the house without worrying about spilling cum anywhere.

The sleeve material is really squishy and soft. Around the entrance hole, the soft material is wide and thick (3 inches wide and 1 inch thick), so it creates a thick and soft padding for hitting up against when I go all the way in, but when not in use, I don’t have to worry about the soft material getting damaged since the cap fits over it just fine without snagging or catching. The smaller screw on cap on the other end was difficult to unscrew the first couple times, but after a few uses, it goes on and off smoothly. I usually use the Go Torque with the base cap sealed on, but the times that I’ve used it with the bottom cap partially unscrewed (changes the amount of suction), it was definitely a noticeable difference. When the cap isn’t fully sealed, there’s less resistance when thrusting in and pulling out, and I can go in and out with more ease. I prefer using it with more suction with the cap sealed, but I like that I have to option to use it either way. I like to experiment using the Go Torque in combination with other toys. I didn’t notice much of a different in the overall experience when using it with my cock rings and ball stretchers, but when I had a small vibrator under my balls, my climax was intensified. I wore a butt plug a couple times while using it (note: I’m really new to anal play) and really enjoyed the added stimulation. When I bought this, I was intending to use it only for solo play, but my wife loves watching while I use it since it’s clear. We combined using it while she licked my balls, and it felt amazing.

I’m starting to try edging. I considered getting one of the “Stamina Training Units,” but another reviewer wrote that they thought the texture inside the Go Torque was better than the STU models. I also wasn’t a big fan of the look of the STUs (flesh colored/realistic looking material are a big turn off for me and the gold plastic casing wasn’t very discreet). I was hoping that the Go Torque would be very tight to help with climax control training, and it ended up being exactly that. The inner texture can make me climax really quickly, so it’s helping me get used to a higher concentration of stimulation, and I’m starting to recognize my tipping point better.

As far as cleaning, this one is definitely more work to clean than the Quickshot. The soft material can be removed from the plastic casing and is open ended, so I run water through the canal to rinse out any cum and lube inside and then scrub inside with toy cleaner. I don’t think the Go Torque is meant to be turned inside out (not worth trying it because of the risk of damaging it), so I just reach inside the canal with my fingers from both ends. After shaking out any excess water, I’ve been stuffing a paper towel into the canal and pressing to make sure it’s wiping moisture out of all the dips and crevices, and then after removing the paper towel, I leave it to air dry overnight to make sure it’s completely dry. Once it’s dry, I use some of the Fleshlight Renew Powder to give it a soft feeling again (it starts having a sticky feeling after washing unless you use the cornstarch powder on it). I usually use the clear LH Enjoy lube, but also used it with the LH Delight silk creamy lube, which felt good, but it was a lot harder to clean out afterwards. The plastic casing is easy to clean.

I love the design and look of the Go Torque. It’s not really entirely discreet. If anyone saw it, they’d likely know what it was, but the pros of it being clear make it worth the non-discreetness of it (but I guess it is discreet in that the sleeve isn’t flesh colored, the casing isn’t bright colored, and it doesn’t look like a vagina or butt). With the two end caps sealing it up, it’d be perfect for taking with you somewhere. I haven’t traveled with it yet, but I imagine it’ll be easy to pack and transport (as long as you’ll have a place to clean it and let it dry out). I’m really happy with this Fleshlight, and I’d recommend it to anyone looking for a tight, stimulating masturbator.

Overall Rating: 5 out of 5 stars

Pros: Very stylish non-anatomical design. Able to watch everything through clear casing.

Cons: Not the easiest to clean and dry (but removable and open-ended sleeve are pluses cleaning-wise).

Bottom Line: Absolutely love the varied textures in the tight canal!

For some reason, the Design/Ease of Use/Quality/Orgasm Rating/Value and Pros/Cons/Overall boxes are not showing with the review on the shopping site :thinking:

6 Likes