My Reviews

by @PKH’s OH, 5 Nov 2021
Oxballs X-STRETCH Cocksling with 1-Inch Ball Stretcher

Great Intro to Ball Stretching

I am still new to ball stretching, but after buying the Oxballs Atomic Jock Stretchy Cock and Ball Sleeve (which I love), I wanted to try the next step of stretch with the X-STRETCH. At a glance, it doesn’t look too different, but the part that goes around your balls is a little longer (pulling them further down) and angles them out away from your body a bit more. I still alternate between the X-STRETCH and the Atomic Jock. During my first test run with this, I struggled to get it around my balls, even using plenty of lube, and almost snapped myself a few times. Since the opening that fits around your balls is long and narrow, you have to really use your strength to stretch it wide enough to then just use gravity to drop them in. After that first time struggling with it, I have gotten pretty quick at putting it on without any issues (or snapping myself). The part that goes around my penis is plenty stretchy, so I usually get my balls in first, then stretch it around my penis. Once it’s on, it doesn’t feel uncomfortable at all. Putting lube on the inside keeps the material from pulling on my pubic hairs.

I stay harder longer wearing this than if I when I don’t wear a cock ring, but I don’t think I’m any harder with the X-STRETCH than when I wear the Atomic Jock, just my balls have a little more tug. If you like the feeling of tugging on your balls, then you’ll probably enjoy it. I also like that it pulls my foreskin back with each thrust. No problems using it along with a condom. Since it’s so soft, it doesn’t cause my wife any discomfort when having sex with it on. I also like to wear it during solo play with my Fleshlight. Very easy to clean with some LH toy cleaner. It doesn’t come with a storage bag, so I got one separately to keep dust, lint and hair off. Now, I’m giving some thought to trying out the Oxballs Squeeze 2-Inch Ball Stretcher. I’m really happy with what I’ve tried so far from Oxballs.

Overall Rating: 5 out of 5 stars

Pros: Nice tugging sensation. Soft stretchy material.

Cons: Tricky at first to stretch wide enough to put on. No storage bag.

Bottom Line: Great for leveling up in size from a smaller ball sleeve to a ball stretcher.

4 Likes