My Reviews

by @PKH, 12 Nov 2021
Mantric Bunny Ears Wand Attachment

Mantric Bunny Ears Wand Attachment

Worth adding on to a Mantric wand purchase!

I wasn’t going to review this because it looks like it’s going to be discontinued, but since it’s still on sale in the outlet (several months after I bought it from the outlet) and hasn’t switched to the “low stock” message, I thought I’d throw in my two cents in case anyone is on the fence about it before they sell out.

It’s worth buying since it’s so cheap if you already have or are getting the Mantric Rechargeable Wand Vibrator (don’t buy this attachment to use on a different wand vibrator because it probably won’t fit as it’s made for the Mantric wand). This attachment is really small, so it doesn’t take up much space to store. It slips snugly onto the wand and stays on securely while in use, then when you’re done, it slips off easily (and is easy to clean). The silicone is very soft, and the ears are firm, but still pretty bendy. The vibrations are good all the way to the tip of the ears. I don’t typically need a ton of lube on it, but when I do use a lot of lube, it’s still easy to remove the attachment from the wand after play, and since the wand is waterproof, you don’t have to worry about damage to the wand (or trouble cleaning) if any fluids spill from the attachment onto the wand.

This attachment has been really handy when having sex in certain positions where there isn’t much room to hold a bullet or clitoral vibrator in place since the wand can be held from further out, and the thin ears can poke on into whatever little space there is. My husband and I both use it. I like to run an ear on each side of my clit or press the bunny’s forehead on my clit, and run the ears into my vagina. I’ve also been using the bunny ears on my nipples. My husband likes to run the ears on the underside of his penis and on / under his balls. Glad we bought it when we bought the wand, and we’ve been making good use of it.

Overall Rating: 5 out of 5 stars

Pros: Cheap. Small. Firm, yet bendy. Carries the vibrations. Fits into tight spaces.

Cons: None come to mind!

Bottom Line: Glad I bought it and would recommend it : )

4 Likes