My Reviews

by @PKH, 19 Nov 2021
Mantric Rechargeable Wand Vibrator

Lightweight wand, easy to hold and handle!

I ordered this wand when it went on sale for 50% off as the Deal of the Day. I thought I might regret ordering it because it was definitely an impulse purchase, and I had just recently bought the Lovehoney Extra Powerful Multispeed Plug In Massage Wand Vibrator. After using both wands, I definitely don’t regret buying the second wand. Each wand is different and has its own strong points!

When the wand arrived, I was surprised how small it was. It’s lightweight, and the head of the wand is small. The silicone is smooth and soft (not just the head, all the way down the handle). The buttons are very easy to press, and you can feel and hear a good click. When I went to charge it up the first time, I had to look back at the pictures on the product page on the shopping site to figure out where the hole was to plug in the charger because it was my first time using a rechargeable toy with self-healing silicone over the charging hole. After charging, the silicone really did close up over the hole. I kept the instructions for the color coded settings, but since they’re always tucked away with the charging cord, I can’t ever remember which color is what pattern while using the wand, so I usually stick to the straight vibrations. The seven patterns are vibrations, slow pulse, medium pulse, fast pulse, twin pulse, short wave, and long wave (and there’s also a standby mode).

The wand is pretty quiet until I press it hard into my clit (or when it’s hitting my pelvic bone), then it’s a little noisier. I use it on my husband sometimes during blow jobs, and he also likes the vibrations. For being small, it still gives off powerful vibrations. The vibrations don’t carry down the handle to my hand like some of my other vibrating toys, and I haven’t noticed it heating up at all while in use. I really like the ergonomic curved shape of the handle. It doesn’t hurt my wrists at all when using it. Since it’s waterproof, I don’t have to worry about it getting damaged when being messy using it or when cleaning it, which is great because I use this wand a lot when on my period. It’s easy to clean because there aren’t any small hard to reach cracks or gaps. It doesn’t come with a storage bag, but I had an extra cloth bag that it fits into. It came in a nice little box, but I don’t like to store my toys in their boxes because they take up too much space (great packaging for gifting though). I also bought the Mantric Bunny Ears Wand Attachment and really like it. I wish there were more attachments available to use with the wand.

This would be a great first wand if you’re not sure if you’ll like a wand vibrator (especially if you can catch it when it goes on Deal of the Day). Even if you already own a wand, this is a good second wand for taking places with you as it has a travel lock and is small, rechargeable, and easy to clean. Love it and highly recommend it : )

Overall Rating: 5 out of 5 stars

Pros: Small and lightweight. Easy to hold with the curved handle. Strong vibes.

Cons: No complaints, just wish it came with a storage bag.

Bottom Line: Great powerful (but lightweight) wand!

6 Likes