My Reviews

by @PKH’s OH, 17 Dec 2021
ROMP Juke Rechargeable Vibrating Cock Ring

Bright and Tight (and vibrates just right)

I already own a few other cock rings, but this is my first vibrating one. It’s smaller than it looks in the pictures, but it’s cute, bright colored, and smooth. It also comes with a sheet of 16 little genital themed stickers and a little poster on the back side of the instructions. (Note: the instructions are not specific to this cock ring, so they are a general guide for ROMP rechargeable products). The vibrator’s charging hole is covered with self-healing silicone, so it’s waterproof and very easy to clean. (Not in instructions: flashing blue light while charging, solid light once fully charged). I like the way the yellow buttons look contrasting with the blue, but they’re hard plastic and absolutely terrible to press. Some presses, they’ll click right on to the next speed or setting, but most of the time, you have to press it several times or press it really hard or at a certain angle to get the hard plastic cover to hit the button underneath just right. Since it’s even harder to press while wearing the cock ring, I’ll usually turn it on and put it on the setting I want before putting it on (which can still be a pain).

My other cock rings are all soft plastic, so I noticed right away that this silicone ring is much firmer (the silicone tip of the vibrator isn’t flexible either) and does not have much stretch at all. I have a difficult time getting it on while flaccid (even more difficult if I’m already hard), but once it’s on it feels great. Putting lube around the inside of the ring keeps my pubes from being pulled. Since there is hardly any give in the stretch, it’s very snug. Although I don’t have any discomfort, it seems to be borderline too tight on me (I’m average in girth). After climaxing, I go soft right away, so it just slides off (especially with the lube), but if I tried to take it off while being hard still, I’m not sure I’d be able to. Because of the weight of the vibrator top, the vibrator doesn’t stay put in one spot. It doesn’t move around on my penis, but it makes my penis twist to one side or the other. This is probably the case with all vibrating cock rings with a top-heavy and unbalanced vibrator on top, but again this is my first one, and it’s kind of annoying. When using in combination with penetrative sex, I was constantly adjusting to keep it lined up as it tried to slip to the left or right.

I expected it to be a toy for my wife and I to enjoy together, but the enjoyment has been one sided. After trying it out several times together in different positions, my wife doesn’t like it. The shape of the vibrator was not a good match for her clit, so the buzzing tip and textured ridges made no difference when she tried grinding on it, and when I was moving, the firm and weighted top kept smacking her. When I wear it, it basically vibrates my whole penis, and she didn’t like the feeling of my buzzy penis vibrating inside her. She tried using it solo just to see how the vibes were when just held on her clit, the vibes were fine, but it buzzed her hands too much, so she’s probably just about done with it now.

As for me, I really like the sensations the vibrations give me, so I’ll continue using this cock ring for solo play. I like using my wife’s clit vibrators on my balls, so I thought I’d like wearing it backwards and upside down on my penis (with the vibrator cupping the front of my balls), but the most comfortable and stimulating way I’ve found to wear it is still just upright because of the way the vibrations carry along my penis. The vibrations make my penis extra sensitive (in a good way) and my climaxes more intense. I like the extra stimulation when I use it along with my prostate massager, and it makes my (non vibrating) Fleshlights feel like vibrating toys. I would recommend this to anyone wanting to heighten their sensations, but there’s no guarantee that your partner will get the same pleasure out of it.

Overall Rating: 3 out of 5 stars

Pros: Good vibrations along my penis. Smooth silicone. Stylish design and coloring.

Cons: Ring is tight with minimal stretch. Buttons are difficult to press. Vibrator doesn’t stay in place.

Bottom Line: My wife doesn’t like it, so I’ll enjoy the vibrations solo.

2 Likes