My Reviews

by @username, Date of Review
Lovehoney Plus Size Turquoise Halterneck Mini Dress

A beautiful looking piece, however the sizing could be an issue.

We bought this item in one of the many sale LH had on at the time. We selected the gorgeous blue colour in the queen size.

The halterneck design is secured with small poppers at the top. These seem secure and not prone to breakages.

The quality of the material is great. No holes were made with nails etc and does stretch but only marginally. My partners bust is 44B and the material easily slips round to reveal the breasts.

In terms of fit, my partner is a 18-20 and 5’ 5" and it was a struggle to get on. The material does not have a lot of stretch capacity and therefore I would not consider this product if you are size 18 or over.

The blue colour was my favourite part of the item and is the main highlight for me. My partner likes the fact that it is tight as it lifts the breasts up and almost acts as a push up bra.

Overall Rating: 3 out of 5 stars

Pros: The blue colour and the push up for the breasts.

Cons: The queen size is only suitable up to size 16.

Bottom Line: A very pretty product, however the queen size option is simply too small.

5 Likes

by @LRLRL, 2/9/2022
Lovehoney Lace and Fishnet Crotchless Basque Bodystocking

Very sexy bodystocking, plenty of stretch.

Very pleased with this sexy bodystocking purchased for my wife to wear. Have a number of bodystockings in various fishnet styles and this is a great addition. The lace detailing to create garter and basque effect is a fun detail that accentuates curvy figure and flatters nicely.

Wife is 5’7", 160#, 36DD, 8/10 bottoms, sometimes 10/12 tops to accommodate bust and shoulders, size 10.5 shoe - seems like foot size might relevant as the stocking has to accommodate that length as well. Ordered the one-size (4-12). Fits great lengthwise and hugs figure in such a flattering way. Love the ribbon tie neck and halter cut design - no worries about fit or range of motion in the shoulders and arms. Only slight complaint about the fit is that the open-crotch cutout landed in such a way as to obstruct anal play during wear, but that obviously will vary by user - wife is a little long in the torso, so maybe that’s the issue. But other than that, very enjoyable and we are wearing often!

Overall Rating: 5 out of 5 stars

Pros: Lace “basque” detailing accentuates curves, fun added detailing to fishnet.

Cons: Open-crotch can ride up/down in action depending on movement and position.

Bottom Line: Very sexy, love the lace detailing and halter design!

7 Likes

by @Dannyh0198 on 14/12/21
Lovehoney Plus Size Empress Purple Satin and Lace Chemise Set

An excellent chemise and thong to match

I bought this for my partner while it was on offer for £14. Yes you heard correct £14. I almost felt I had robbed LH. Insane value for money. Even though its RRP is £34.99 it is still a very good price compared with similar products from other retailers.

As the price was massively reduced I expected there to be a compromise in quality. This was not the case. The bust section is incredibly well put together and has an amazing push up effect. This can also be peeled over like a traditional bra to reveal the breasts.

In terms of fit, my partner is a size 18 with a 44B bust and the 1X/2X fits her perfectly.

The complementary matching thong is an excellent addition to what already is a great product. Again very pleasing on the eye.

Pros: The quality of manufacturing and the incredible value for money.

Cons: Perhaps some other colour options.

Bottom Line: An amazing product that gets a massive thumbs up from me and my partner.

6 Likes

by @Dannyh0198 on 17/01/22
Lovehoney Booty Buddy 7 Function Vibrating Butt Plug 4 Inch

The best orgasm I have had in a long time

Bought this toy a few days ago whilst it was part of one of LH’s amazing sales. £6 for an item of this quality and pleasure scale is a steal to say the least! Having said that, at £19.99 this is still excellent value for money. I have a few small anal toys however this is the first with a vibrating function and boy I was not disappointed.

The item comes immaculately boxed and wrapped. Comes with batteries included and a spare set to boot when it runs out. Trust me, with how satisfied I am with this product, the batteries will soon run out haha.

The toy itself is very smooth and was easy enough to insert with a slight application of lube. One minor criticism is it was difficult to keep in. Not sure if this was caused by me or the toy itself.

In terms of the vibration settings, they are very easy to cycle through and subsequently turn off when finished with. I did experiment with these and found the broken up vibrations are the ones that provide the most pleasure.

All parts of this product including the butt plug and the vibrator are made with exceptional quality and will not be breaking any time soon if at all.

Noise wise, I didn’t really focus too much on this however, we compared it with one of my partners vibrators and this product is considerably more quiet.

Pros: The pleasure/orgasm from this is something else. Incredible.

Cons: It did not remain in as well as I would have liked. It falls out quite frequently.

Bottom Line: An amazing product that offers incredible pleasure to those that are exploring anal play.

3 Likes

by @PKH’s OH, 19 Feb 2022
LHM Leopard Print Thong

Comfortable and Stretchy!

I bought this thong mainly because my wife liked the look of the leopard print, and it’s exactly what I was hoping for. I feel really sexy when I wear it. The fit is perfect - I’m 6’00” and I wear a 32” waist for my jeans, and I bought the S/M. It’s very comfortable to wear for long periods of time. The material is soft and silky on my skin. It feels pretty thin but does not seem low quality. The fabric and elastic edges have a nice stretch. When stretched, the fabric becomes slightly see through. Nothing digs into my skin or is scratchy. The front has plenty of space for me when I have an erection without being too loose or baggy when I’m not hard. I can easily and comfortably pull the front down or slip out the side when I need quick access. I’m really happy with this thong, and my wife is a fan of it as well. It’s the perfect balance between comfort and a flashy, eye-catching design. I highly recommend it if you’re looking to try something new!

Pros: Flashy print. Soft and comfortable. Stretchy fabric and edges.

Cons: Nothing!

Bottom Line: Great thong, highly recommend!

5 Likes

by @Green_Eyed_Girl , Date of Review
Beyou silicone menstral cup

So comfy you hardly know its there

This is by far the nicest brand of menstral cup I’ve tried. The silicone is really soft making it very comfortable to wear and and easy to insert. It seals well when inserted for me and its a really nice fit for my anatomy, meaning i haven’t had any leaks.
Its also much easier to clean than my previous one as the stem is solid, meaning no annoying crevices.

Overall a brilliant bit of kit that even comes with a very nice bag to store it in.

If your over 30 or you’ve had a baby the makers recommend you to go for the large size, and i did find this true as i had to size up from the small to get a good fit.

If you get stuck inserting it, google different folding methods and try a few till you find one that works best for you

Pros: Comfortable, reusable, easy to insert and didn’t leak

Cons: Nothing

Bottom Line: A superior alternative to tampons thats better for the environment and more comfortable to use.

5 Likes

by @Mint-Monster , 17/02/2022
Lelo Smart Wand 2 Medium Rechargeable Vibrator

More Like Le-Low

Thank you Lovehoney for sending me this pretty blue boomerang to review.

Lelo sure know how to make an entrance with a stylish, gift-worthy box. It also comes with a sample sachet of lube and storage bag that’s super strokeable like sports leggings fabric. It doesn’t provide a user manual as you’ll have to download/view that online. It comes travel locked with the button combination on the site (just hold + and - together as a shortcut). Might seem a bit of a pain, but it’s worth killing two birds and registering your product for the 1 year warranty and 10 year guarantee while you’re there. The instructions are easy and clear to follow, too.

It has a sleek design with lovely silicone skin. The curve gives toys like these an ergonomic feel and the Lelo is also extra lightweight to avoid tiring out your hand. Sort of looks like it has a head, shoulders, slim waist and tail. I found the angle on the tail’s tip to be a nuisance under sheets as it catches onto them. The waist cinches into a narrow point and makes it feel a bit unbalanced when you hold it around the middle. However, the curvature is just right if you’re using it to reach around to your neck and shoulders, for example. The softer silicone head prevents it turning into a rattler if it happens to knock against other toys during use. Not super squishy, but soft enough to be comfortable where it counts.

Vibes are more on the flat rumbly side. The lower settings are ultra gentle which you can build on. However, it feels like it gets to a mid point and stays like that no matter how high you rev it. With more power, comes more absorption? The frequency is noticeable when it’s held away from the body, but dampens quickly when it hits skin. Not so great as it kinda needs to be pressed around your pubic area for stimulation. Unless you have the sheer hand control to keep it hovering in the right power-spot or something? It’s like it’s being held back by the pressure and simply weakens. Oomph-less and not so penetrating. Just seemed louder with little to show for it. Another thing I noticed is when I climaxed I’d instinctively rub the head on my clit to squeeze out the extra stimulation I needed which I don’t tend to do with my other wands. That’s not to say the orgasms can’t be great, though. The softer vibes don’t irritate my clit so ride-outs can be long and satisfying (provided I add my elbow grease on top). The head is small and soft enough to be inserted, too. However, being fully encased just meant the power is even more diluted; making this method a bit useless.

On the lowest vibration speed, there is barely any noise made. Even my partner couldn’t hear it when I was sitting a few feet in front of him. That’s probably due to it hardly having any power, though. Revving it up gets more noticeable, but not in a “the next room can hear my sins” way. While it doesn’t exactly rattle, it certainly “wah-wahs” without shame. It also has an unusual low whistly chime depending on the power. The highest speed sounds buzzy and loud, but as soon as you put it on your body, it loses all that and dulls to a gentler hum while taking the vibe impact with it. This isn’t to be confused with a reversed Sense Touch technology the original had - this version has no mention of anything like that. I’m not sure why it does this. It’s like a big barking bulldog that turns into a weedy chihuahua when it gets down to the action. Where did all that power I was hearing go?

You can increase/decrease the power by holding down the +/- buttons for a quick rev or tap them for a slower and more precise selection. Despite their location, I didn’t find they got in the way. The main accidental presses I got were from trying to adjust the speeds only to hit the pattern button instead. It may be worth keeping the travel lock on when turned off as the toy activates easily with a press of the + or () button. The patterns can be fun to play around with, but I mainly stick to the constants speeds in general. Some have large gaps or are 2-in-1 sets which I don’t like. One of them feels like a totally random combination so that may be good if you want the toy to surprise you. I think I only got on with about 2 of them.

For such an expensive brand, they are stingy on charge wires. So short! Could be a bit awkward depending on your socket set up. Still, easy to plug in and understand when it’s charging until completion. It’s a tiny shame the cool insignia light doesn’t go all the way around the design. These will also flash when it’s getting low on power (albeit, without much warning time before it turns off). You can also tell by how extra sluggish it gets when the end is nigh. It lasts about 4-6 sessions for me.

Even though there’s a big hole at the bottom, the toy is waterproof so don’t worry about getting it wet. This makes is very easy to clean, too. If you grab it by the tail with one hand and the head in the other, try using a twisting motion to give the top a thorough clean. A small brush may be required to get in the insignia button and plastic gaps.

While the quality and design isn’t lacking, the vibes and power aren’t packing. Not for power queens, that’s for sure! If gentler vibes are more your thing then it may have some potential. It has the plus of being travel sized and quiet, too. However, if you wanted to build up to that extra power it, you’d have to make up the difference yourself. For £140 you’d expect more, right? Looks like you’re paying more for the brand name on this one. As someone who prefers low-mid vibes, even I found it underwhelming. Reminded me of when my other toys are starting to run low on battery kind of feel. Not sure if there would be a market for that? Overall, it’s a toy that has sacrificed power for discreetness. My Mantric still wins the battle of the boomerangs, so I don’t think this one will be returning often.

Overall Rating: 3/5

Pros: Pretty quiet. Easy to clean. Lightweight. Quality feel. Soft head. Storage bag. Waterproof.

Cons: Vibes dull a lot on skin contact. May have to add elbow grease to it. Overpriced. Small wire.

Bottom Line: On the weak side. Quiet and light, but there are way better and cheaper wands around.

8 Likes

by @Mint-Monster , 23/08/2018
Tracey Cox Supersex Kegel Toner Balls 78g

Stronger Orgasms

I have another set of kegel balls that I need to work up to because they are quite rigid and heavy. I saw these on sale and thought they would be a good substitute until I was ready for the big ones. I’m so happy I got them. I’ve had other weights in the past and these are by far the best I’ve used.

I really love the stylish and feminine design. They are nice to the touch and as a bonus even come with their own little storage bag. They rattle a lot when they move which feels nice when inside you. It makes going up and down the stairs oodles of fun. I wouldn’t say they give you much sexual pleasure (which isn’t the main purpose of these type of weights), but more of a pleasant tickly/fluttery sensation down there.

The balls are flexible and easily move with your body with no discomfort. I will say be careful with the amount lube you use with them. They are easy to insert with a little, but if you use too much they may “crown” or fall out which can be a little embarrassing or uncomfortable. I found this is more of a trial and error thing to figure out what’s best for you. If you’ve worked out the right ratio, they’ll sit snugly inside all day. I usually wear them when I go out shopping. It makes me feel a little naughty because no one knows I have them in rattling around and working out my vagina muscles.

The retrieval cord is quite thin and stretchy. I don’t like pulling on it in case it snaps. The part between the balls also feels like this. When it comes to removing the balls, I just use my newly formed muscles to help push them out. I clean them with some toy cleaner spray, rinse and then let them air dry. Easy.

Oh, but I saved the best for last. After your vagina has had a long workout during the day, get ready for an evening with fireworks. I can’t wait to have a session with my toys after using the weights because my orgasms become so much more intense. It feels like I’m flying to the moon and back in those few blissful seconds.

I can’t find much to not like about these balls. They’re comfortable to wear and give me stronger orgasms. What’s not to like?

Overall Rating: 5/5

Pros: Comfortable. Gives me stronger orgasms. Stylish. The jiggliness.

Cons: The retrieval cord feels like it’s going to snap when you tug it.

Bottom Line: Great for toning up your muscles and they are fun to wear.

10 Likes

by @Mint-Monster , 12/09/2018
Icicles No 5 Sapphire Spiral Glass Dildo 7 Inch

Love the Head

So I decided to buy yet another glass toy because I love the material. This was the first Icicles product I purchased and the box it came in was lovely. It’s a shame I had to throw it away so people wouldn’t find it. I was also a little disappointed that it didn’t come with its own storage bag like most glass toys which I thought was a given. Every one I’ve bought so far has except the ones in the Icicles line. Not to worry, though. I just put it in one of the Lovehoney satin bags.

The toy is beautiful and it definitely gives off a glamorous vibe. It has a flat base so it can stand by itself which comes in handy. The shaft is slightly curved so it can match the natural shape of your body but it isn’t off balanced at all when standing up. There is a little “slit” on the head to imitate a real penis which is fine but you have to take care when cleaning because dirt can get stuck in it. I recommend using a little brush for this task. Other than that, cleaning is easy.

One of the best things about glass is that you can heat/cool it for temperature play (I prefer the heat myself). I’ll put it in front of my blow heater for a few minutes until it’s ready to go and lube it up. Inserting the warm bulbous head feels amazing (it’s almost one of those “time slows down” type of moments). Even when fully inserted, that head is doing all the work hitting your sweet spots. So nice.

The head is a bit thicker than the textured shaft so when I’m using it I can mainly just feel the big head thrusting in and out. Don’t get me wrong, I can still feel the swirly shaft which is a nice sensation but that head is just stealing the show. But hey, no complaints here.

This is usually a no-brainer with glass toys but of course it’s slippery when wet. Good luck holding onto it when your hand covered in lube. The flared flat base doesn’t help much. The toy seems to spin around inside you if you don’t hold it properly which can be a little irritating. I find the best way to deal with this is to pull the toy out so it’s about halfway inside you and grab onto the shaft itself. Putting your fingers in between the swirls helps with grip a lot.

Overall, I’m very happy and with that lovely packaging it would make a wonderful gift for your partner. It’s a reasonable price too which is even better.

Overall Rating: 5/5

Pros: Bulbous head. Temperature play. Beautiful. Stands up. Good size.

Cons: Slippery when wet. Cleaning the slit.

Bottom Line: Looks nice and feels even nicer when inserted. A great addition to my glass collection.

8 Likes

by @Peitho , 20th February 2022
Jasmine and Bergamot Scented Bath Crystals

Distinctly Underwhelming

I am a big fan of a long, hot bath to defrost after a day out in the cold or to unwind the built up stresses of the day. I don’t often have time for a bath but when I do it is a treat I love. I am also a big fan of the smell of Jasmine and Bergamot. These bath crystals should be a winner for me. They are not.

The packaging is confusing, it is a sturdy plastic pouch with a very good resealable locking mechanism but then the directions, when eventually you can make them out (white writing on a pale pink background - who’s bright idea was that?!!) state, “Remove all packaging and dissolve the bath crystals in warm water” so what is the point in a non-recyclable resealable pouch? The price for one bath’s worth also seems rather high.

Anyway, I initially didn’t use a lot of crystals, planning to split them into 4 or 5 baths but honestly I couldn’t smell a thing so the next time I used the entirety of the remainder. Well… the water turned a pale pink as they disolved but the scent was frankly disappointing. A vague something initially that became completely unnoticeable after a few minutes. Distinctly underwelming at best.

The crystals claim to be “healing”, other than the fact a hot bath generally is healing to your well-being I fail to see how these add anything to that. The ingredients are salt, perfume (very little I’d say), water and colourings.

If you have a very refined sense of subtle smell you might get on with these but for everyone else I recommend buying the Lovehoney Apothecary Seduce Bubble Bath instead which envelopes you in a truly gorgeous treat for the senses and give these a miss.

Overall Rating: 1 out of 5 stars

Pros: :thinking:

Cons: Lack of smell and poor packaging design for purpose.

Bottom Line: Disappointing - Get the Lovehoney Apothecary Seduce Bubble Bath instead.

5 Likes

by @username, Date of Review
lovehoney Plus size orchid navy satin and lace ami set

Blue for you

The design and fabric of this set is just beautiful. The material is silky and so soft, with a gorgeous shine. The dark blue is really luxurious in person and really compliments the blue/grey of the lace.

It took a couple of goes to work out how to put on the The cami top without putting my hand through the wrong place, but the low fall of the fabric on the back and crossed straps is definitely worth it as they look so good when on. The cami is quite short on the body, but falls in a very flattering place. The back straps are also incredibly adjustable so will accommodate many bust sizes with ease and even for my B cups, when shortened right down they fit perfectly.

Im a 16 on top, and the design of the back meant this fit beautifully as it drapes rather than clings in the lower back. The lace on the front is just so very pretty in person and when on frames the bust beautifully and is so soft against the skin you barely know its there. All in all the cami was just incredibly gorgeous when on and looked super. I could easily see myself pairing this with other lingerie bottoms i like it that much.

Unfortunately the bottom half was not quite so great. they fit very well when on, where pretty, comfortable and showed off my bum beautifully. But Frustratingly, putting them on did take a bit of wriggling to get them over my hips and bum. Im in between and 18 and a 20 on the bottom, so was a bit surprised how little stretch the waistband had as it was elasticated. I felt this was a real shame, as otherwise i loved this set. But getting into and out of them in the heat of the moment is fiddly enough for me that id probably pick another set of knickers to go with the lovely cami.

Overall this set is a real stunner, but if your on the upper end of the sizes you might find it tricky to get the shorts on.

Overall Rating: 4 out of 5 stars

Pros: Silky, gorgeous colour and design, stunning and comfotable when on

Cons: Waistband doesnt have alot of stretch and was tricky to get over hips

Bottom Line: I really wanted to give this a 5, its so lovely but tragically the waistband really let it down.

9 Likes

by @For_Your_Eyes_Only_x, 03/06/21
Mapale Lace Bralette Set

Lovely in Lace

I love it when I can review an item that ticks all the boxes and that I can’t fault at all. This set is one of those.

I’m a size 10 on top and 12 on bottom and received this in a medium. Both bralette and knickers fit very well, being made out of lace with a considerable stretch that could give a little leeway in sizing. Unlike a lot of lace items, I didn’t feel too worried about having to handle these with the utmost care. They don’t feel delicate; they can withhold a bit of manhandling. The material is soft too, not scratchy, and sits against my skin without anything digging in, and there are no loose threads or snags. Being lace, it also gives a great tease of what’s underneath, both bottom and top, without actually revealing all.

The vibrant blue is what “makes” this set though. It is beautiful. It heavily contrasts my pale skin and differs from the blacks and reds that make up the vast majority of my underwear drawers.

The bralette is a very simple design with one big strip of lace forming the front panel, and another to the back. There isn’t anything to give support if that’s what you’re looking for, but my 36C’s sat comfortably beneath the lace looking very pretty. Another benefit of the basic design is that there’s no fiddling around with clasps or having to adjust straps etc. I slip this on over my head, pull it into place and I’m ready to go.

The knickers, similarly, are rather standard, however still faultless. The “shorts” style are great for comfort but are also very sexy, and I think that’s how I’d sum up the entire set… Simple, sexy, and very very comfortable.

Pros: Colour, design, fit and comfort, simplicity

Cons: Nothing!

Bottom Line: A lingerie set designed for comfort and sex appeal.

13 Likes

by @Green_Eyed_Girl , Date of Review
Lovehoney x-love not war maya sustainable rechargeable bullet vibrator

So Close, but no cigar

Wow, why on earth have i never owned a metal bullet before. Dont get me wrong, i love silicone, Its a super material for toys. but a metal vibe is just a completely different experience.

I dont usually mention the box, but i just want to take a moment to say how impressed i was with the packaging. Its 100% recyclable. There is also no plastic anywhere, its all card and paper. Its also unbleached, which is really refreshing to see. Besides that it looks very classy and chic. Why do more companies not do this?

The vibe itself is smooth and very well made with a nice quality finish throughout. Its an excellent size, that makes manipulating it very easy and has a good weight in the hand. The metal is cool and feels very good against the skin, especially with lube. It can be a little slippery if you get lube on your hands, but the size is such that i haven’t had massive issues with it.

The vibrations are nice and strong, they definitely have a good punch to them which i enjoyed alot. They also don’t travel into the fingers. Its surprisingly quiet too and is actually one of the quietist vibes i own. Its easily quiet enough for a shared house.
sadly though, i found the tone varied greatly between the settings. The first two speeds have a nice rumble to the them, but i found the higher two quite buzzy and for me a bit numbing. Sadly this meant i sometimes struggle to climax with this toy, as the higher speeds just didn’t work for me. There is also a rather large power jump between the 2nd and 3rd speeds, that i find a bit jarring in use.

I personally adore the patterns on this thing though. Theres a nice selection of different revving patterns (my favourites) and some pulse and dot dot dash types. overall there are not a huge variety though, so if you Dont like the revving ones you may be left with few options.

the button is small but easy to press, though due to the size it wasn’t one i found myself clicking by accident. I did find it a little tricky to locate occasionally when the vibe is on, but other wise had no issues using it.
It is incredibly easy to turn on though, as all you have to do is click the button. No holding down first or anything. This feature is super when your using it, but you most definitely want to travel lock it when its in storage as i actually had it turn on in my drawer accidentally.

Recharging and cleaning are both very simple. though as the toy undoes in the middle to access the charging port, you need to make sure to screw it closed tightly. Otherwise the button is well set into the casing and smooth metal is a doddle to clean.

Overall i liked many, many things about this toy. The size and material are just lovely and some of its vibrations are excellent and strong. Sadly the buzzyness of the top speeds just makes it difficult to use personally, which is so disappointing as i really want to use this thing more, but sadly it just wasn’t one that worked for me.

Overall Rating: 3 out of 5 stars

Pros: Strong vibes. Great shape and patterns, metal is lovely in use, easy to manipulate and clean.

Cons: Top two speeds are quite buzzy and numbing, button a bit over sensitive when stored.

Bottom Line: Has many good qualities and excellent patterns, but the top speeds are quite buzzy.

9 Likes

by @Dannyh0198 on 16/02/22
Rene Rofe Plus Size Black Crochet Lace Top and Mini Skirt Set

A very happy customer

Bought this set for my partner a few weeks back. Loved the look of it in pictures and seeing it on my partner did not disappoint.

We bought the One Size Queen as my partner is a size 16/18 and it fitted perfectly. As it fit so well for a size 18 and that is the lower end of the size recommendations it may be a little tight if you are a size 22/24, however I am just speculating.

The top design is incredibly attractive and fits very well around the arms and shoulders. Only point that may be of concern is it can catch on nipple bars should you have them in. There are no hidden clips or straps, it just slips over the head.

In terms of the mini skirt, again fitting was perfect for a size 16/18. Was not too tight and restricting circulation and alternatively not too loose so that its hanging off her. Similar to the top, there are no straps or clips and just slips on.

For £19.99 I believe this is reasonably priced. There are very few things on this that can break and render the outfit unusable so it will hopefully last some time.

Pros: The design is incredible. Very attractive.

Cons: Potentially throw the pictured g-string in with the set to complete the look.

Bottom Line: A gorgeous outfit for very good value.

(Out of 5)
Design   :star::star::star::star::star:
Value   :star::star::star::star:
Quality   :star::star::star::star:
Fit   :star::star::star::star::star:
Sexiness   :star::star::star::star::star:
Overall Rating   :star::star::star::star::star:
7 Likes

by @Dannyh0198 on 16/02/22
BASICS Anal Douche 225ml

Does the job!

Bought this item when my partner and I were first getting into anal play. We needed a douche to keep clean and this seemed the best from the description and the pictures.

We were not interested in sets that include a douche as we already had the toys we needed.

If you are new to using douches, the box comes with a set of instructions so you can assure that it is being used properly.

Contrary to some of the other reviews, my partner has had no issues with the tip and inserts it with ease using a small amount of lube. The bulb is very easy to fill with the tap so there are no issues there.

Overall a basic product, but it has the desired effect so is very much fit for purpose.

Pros: The simplicity. No need to make it fancy.

Cons: Nothing.

Bottom Line: A simple but effective product.

(Out of 5)
Design   :star::star::star:
Value   :star::star::star:
Quality   :star::star::star::star::star:
Orgasm Rating   :star:
Ease of use   :star::star::star::star::star:
Overall Rating   :star::star::star::star:
3 Likes

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: The Lounge

by @PKH, 2 Mar 2022
We-Vibe Tango X Lipstick Rechargeable Bullet Vibrator

Lipstick for my other lips!

I was on the fence about getting this bullet vibrator because I didn’t really need another one, but it looked fun (and I love vibration on my clit), so I went ahead and ordered it when I had a discount code to use (I had this one on my wishlist for several months hoping it would go on sale, but it never did). I got it in blue because I felt the dark blue was a little more discreet than the bright red, and it’s super cute!

I already have the We-Vibe Touch X Rechargeable Clitoral Vibrator and really like it, so I was hoping this one would be similar, and it indeed has some similarities: The packaging style, charging cord, travel lock, and rumbly vibration and patterns (vibrate, pulse, tease, wave, tempo, heartbeat, cha-cha) are the same. It came in a cute colored box that matches the toy color (iPhone style with accessories stored in a compartment underneath the vibrator). The white satin drawstring storage bag seems huge (5.5” x 7.5”) for a such a little toy (1” x 3.5”), but I always appreciate when a toy comes with a bag. The charger connects securely to the magnetic pins on the toy, and like most waterproof toys, it is very easy to clean with some toy cleaner after use.

This vibrator is definitely not silent when you turn it on, but when you press it against yourself, the sound is muffled quite a lot. It’s still catching me a little off-guard every time I turn it on, just how much the whole vibrator moves, but I can’t complain because I’m loving the rumbly vibrations. The vibrations do run up from the toy into my fingers, so I have to switch hands while using it to give my hands a break. The buttons are a little difficult to press while the toy is vibrating since the circumference is so little, but I’m sure I’ll get the hang of it.

I like the lipstick shaped tip because I can have it flat on the top or sides of my clit, or I can use the tip when I want to press it in. I’ve used it on my husband a few times, and he’s been enjoying it as well. It’s perfect for pressing against the tip of his penis and stroking along the base and underside of his penis. All of my other vibrators are silicone, so the hard plastic on this one was different for me. I do like how slippery it is with just a little lube. I’m glad the base is silicone though, so it has some grip to help hang onto it. I think I still prefer silicone for my clit vibrators, but I do like this one and would recommend it as a powerful and rumbly vibrator. It’s very cute and does the trick!

Pros: Cute and small. Rumbly vibes. Fun shape. Stylish packaging.

Cons: Hard to press buttons while vibrating. Vibrations buzz your hands.

Bottom Line: Discreet and powerful vibrator!

9 Likes

by @For_Your_Eyes_Only_x, 07/02/22
Lovehoney Flora Ivory Embroidered Bra Set

Blooming Lovely

A three piece bra set is always going to have me weak at the knees, particularly one as beautiful as this.

I received the set in a size medium, and I’m generally a size 10 on top, 12 on bottom, 36C and 5ft6.

Eager to try on, I slipped into the thong, fastened the bra and secured the suspender skirt. Everything fit perfectly, aided by the adjustable sliders on the straps of the bra and belt, and with considerable stretch of all 3 pieces. The bra has a few hook & eye rows for extra comfort.

The floral design resembles an almost vintage look with dainty pastel flowers sat atop each boob, across the waist, falling into the skirt and over the pubic area. The subtle colours compliment my pale skin, and the ivory mesh appears delicate and soft.

The ivory is contrasted and framed by black straps. I’m sometimes a little wary of straps as they can dig into the squishier areas of my body. The thong is very strappy with straps that climb up the body and cross over at the back into a beautiful pattern. Once adjusted they sit quite nicely and don’t really dig in, although the thong is the only element of the set that doesn’t have the adjustable sliders to alter fit.

I really appreciate the option to remove the detachable neck strap that falls into the cleavage. With and without can give off two very different looks and I like to be able to change it up a little. Similarly, I’d like it if the suspender straps were detachable from the skirt for nights when I don’t want to wear stockings, however they’re not. Either way, I love having the option of the skirt; it sits on the waist and covers a few wobbly bits if I’m feeling insecure. It’s also very sexy!

The entire piece is made to a fantastic standard. I really can’t fault its production.

Pros: design, elements, colours, detachable neck strap, comfort, adjustability

Cons: I’d prefer the skirt/belt straps to be detachable

Bottom Line: Classic and sexy with a vintage feel.

15 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: The Lounge

I think I’m in love

Well, where do I start? Let me begin by saying: today was Monday Funday.

Side note: massive shout out to my Hermes delivery guy who must think I’m setting up some kind of sex toy testing centre in Berkshire. He delivered 4 fairly substantial boxes today!

So, I have had my eye on Doxy for a while but due to the price tag have always held off. I have purchased the LH classic and I really like that. I decided I wanted to see what all the talk was about so I chose the super powerful Doxy and it happened to be the cheapest of the Doxy range available. Holy shmoley. It is the best money I have ever spent at LH.

We all know the story, super quick and discreet delivery blah blah blah. Once I opened the box I was stunned at the size of the Doxy box. The Doxy itself is in a black box with a purple sleeve. The black box features the D logo so it’s inconspicuous if you wanted to store it in that. I, however, finally live alone and seem to have sex toys scattered around (much to my friends confusion, intrigue and interest). I have to be honest, I was giggling like a kid with excitement at this point. I pulled the sleeve off and opened up the black box. The Doxy is nowhere near as big as the box, over a quarter of it is compiled of the plug adapters and wire (which boasts nearly 3 metres btw!). I trialled it on my arm first and jeeez, my entire arm was shaking. This thing is powerful!

Plug this baby in and get enjoying is all I can say. The firm but smooth head is fantastic as it gives a full vibrating sensation all over. The buttons are super easy to use: on, increase power, decrease power. Trust me, with the power of this thing even focusing on just 1 of these buttons will be a challenge for you. It usually takes me a fairly long time to reach the pleasure dome but this thing took me there in minutes. If intense clitoral stimulation is your thing: Doxy is the one for you.

Slight downsides are that it’s not the quietest of things but with the power of it, I’m not surprised! It gets louder as you increase the speed but fear not, you will only having this thing in for a matter of minutes before your eyes are rolling back in your head with sheer enjoyment. I did turn it on and stand outside the room for the obligatory ‘noise test’, I figured if the neighbours ask, I’ll say I was using a selection of power tools. Which, isn’t a lie.

The other slight downside is the weight of it. It doesn’t bother me, mainly because I’ll walk to the next town with a rusty nail in my eye for a good orgasm, but if unlike me, you have advisably higher standards it may be a surprise to you and affect your use. However, as mentioned before, I wouldn’t worry about it because you will not have this thing on for more than a few minutes.

It’s also not waterproof so cleaning it takes some care which is difficult after you’ve had 12 orgasms in 6 minutes from this delicious devil but a spray of toy cleaner and a cloth over the head does the job. Just make sure it’s dried before put away. That’s if you’re able to put it away. I wouldn’t bother, keep it near the bed, sofa, desk, just attach it to you for 24-7 orgasms. Plus, it would double up as a rather good man-beating weapon seeing as you’ll never need one after you’ve met Doxy.

My partner loves that I use toys but I think he has serious competition when it comes to Doxy.

Pros: Looks high quality and the powerful vibrations.

Cons: Fairly loud. If you live alone it’s fine but banish your mum from the house before use.

Bottom Line: sorry…what’s my boyfriend’s name again?

13 Likes