Knicker vibrator recommendations

100% the most key thing is having knickers with a pocket that holds the vibe in exactly the right place - otherwise all will suffer with exactly the same migration problems. Either, just a little away from your clit which is very frustrating or completely out of your knickers and away!

I have tried a few, a magnetic one that is no longer stocked and didn’t work for me at all! The magnets holding it made it way too heavy and apparently my knickers were just not sturdy enough to support it where required. Totally useless and I haven’t tried a magnetic one again since though maybe they’ve got lighter?

The two I have that get used most often are the Mantric Knicker Vibe and the Juno Knicker Vibe. I would highly recommend both of these. The Mantric, if you know the range, is really deep and rumbly vibrations. Powerful and delightful but more than any other needs to sit in a secure, well placed pocket. The Juno, you can read my full review here. Both have excellent remote ranges. The Juno is not as rumbly as the Mantric but has an excellent battery life, a great shape and I love the music activated mode out in bars and live music events.

In terms of pockets in underwear, I’m very lucky to own a lot of the (no longer sold :sob:) mindful bra sets in different colours, the thongs of which (though I failed to mention it in my review) come with perfectly placed secure pockets. I’m sure, if you’re adept with a sewing machine or needle and thread though other underwear can be adapted with a bit of stretchy material.

2 Likes