My Reviews

by @PKH, 03 Apr 2022
Lelo HEX Original Latex Condoms (36 Count)

Comfy Luxe Condoms

We really like these condoms. My husband always wears a condom for piv sex and typically prefers Trojan. I had been wanting to try these Lelo Hex condoms for a while because they looked fun, but they were a little pricy, so I finally got a 36-pack when they were on sale, plus I had an additional discount code. They wound up being cheaper per condom than the packs we usually buy at the grocery store.

From my female perspective - They’re lubricated well, so he can slip into me easily. The hexagon pattern on the condoms provides some friction, similar to textured condoms (ribbed, dotted, etc). The white individual wrappers and box they come in, while stylish, are still quite plain and discreet. The box opens in a way that the unused condoms can be neatly stored without taking up a lot of space.

From his perspective - I have an average sized penis, and the fit is good. They’re easy to put on just like any other condom. They have a good stretch, so they haven’t felt too tight at all, and they’re not loose either (like flared condoms that are wider at the head sometimes feel loose). The condoms have just the right amount of lubrication on the outside of the condom to be perfectly slippery and smooth, as well as on the inside of the condom to enhance my experience without needing to add extra lube inside the condom like I usually do. The condoms don’t have a strong smell, and I’ve noticed that they don’t leave behind residue after removing them (sometimes other condoms feel like they leave a coat of lube on my penis after taking them off).

Right after we first tried them out and liked them, we picked up another couple packs while they were still on sale so we’d have some back ups since we fly through condoms. Definitely recommend giving these condoms a try when they go on sale!!

Overall Rating: 5 out of 5 stars

Pros: The lubrication and hexagon texture feel great for both of us. Discreet box and wrapper.

Cons: A little expensive to buy at full price (this is the only con in my opinion)…

Bottom Line: Worth a try if you can get it on sale!

5 Likes