My Reviews

by @PKH, 03 Jun 2022
Lovehoney Bubblegum Flavored Lubricant 3.4 fl oz

Yum!!!

This is my new favorite flavored lube (also a fan of the LH cherry flavored lube)!! I like using flavored lube when I give my husband blow jobs to slightly mask his natural scent and flavors and to give myself a little treat, and this lube is way better than what I was expecting. They really nailed the bubble gum flavor.

It is a bit sweet, but it really does taste like bubble gum, which I love. I’ve noticed that with some flavored lubes (like Sliquid), the flavor fades pretty quickly, but this one stays bubble gummy all the way through to the end. Because of my connotation with bubble gum flavor, I find myself nibbling a little more than I usually do, which he has been enjoying. This lube also gives a good amount of slip and slide without drying up on me.

Just like all the LH lubes that are 3.4 fl oz (100 ml), the bottles are the perfect size for travel, and the lids seal very well to prevent spills when storing or transporting.

If you like bubble gum flavored things, I think you’ll probably love this lube :)

Overall Rating: 5 out of 5 stars

Pros: Fantastic bubble gum flavor

Cons: Makes me want to chew…

Bottom Line: Highly recommend if you like bubble gum flavored things

6 Likes