My Reviews

by @PKH, 10 Jun 2022
pjur Back Door Silicone Anal Lubricant 3.4 fl oz

A Little Goes a Long Way!

This is our first silicone lube, so we were basically just expecting a lube that would last longer without drying up. What we weren’t expecting was the very liquidy consistency, and that while using it, it is very thin (not that either of those are a problem, it was just our first time trying to get the hang of it).

Until getting this lube, we had only used water-based lubes and hybrid lubes (part water-based and part silicone), so we were surprised that we only need a few drops of the silicone lube to get started and noticed this lube maintains its slick lubrication for quite a long time, without the need to reapply during our anal play sessions. The consistency is much thinner than some of the the thicker and creamy water-based anal lubes that we’re used to. When prepping/stretching out, the water-based lubes we’ve used give a little extra cushion, but then have a tendency to dry up. However, this silicone lube doesn’t seem to dry up much at all, which prevents that dry/friction discomfort! Also, afterward (after wiping myself down), it doesn’t leave behind a sticky or oily feeling or residue.

The twist cap of the bottle is secure when sealed, so you don’t have to worry about it popping off and spilling lube. The way the spout is designed is similar to essential oils I’ve used where the liquid drips out slowly. This prevents too much lube from coming out at once but makes a little bit of a mess on the lip of the drip spout and bottle in general. It’s nice knowing there’s moisturizing jojoba in the ingredients, but we haven’t readily notice anything during use.

Our only con about this lube is the price, but it seems to be great quality and will last a long time considering it will only take a few drips each time. Not sure if this will be our go to anal lube as we do like the way creamy hybrid lubes are a little thicker and give more cushion, but we still do like this silicone lube and would definitely recommend it for anal play!

Overall Rating: 5 out of 5 stars

Pros: Lasts a long time without drying up. Only a few drips provide a good slippery slide.

Cons: Price

Bottom Line: It’s a good slippery silicone lube for anal play!

3 Likes