My Reviews

by @PKH, 17 Dec 2022
Lovehoney Beaded Sensual Glass Dildo 7 Inch

My Beaded Buddy

I’ve had this glass dildo for over a year now, and I still really like it and use it a lot. I can reach orgasm pretty easily with clitoral stimulation just using a vibrator, but this is my go to dildo when I want penetration because it always hits the spot just right. The feeling of firm beads is very stimulating for me. While I’ve inserted the larger bead, I prefer holding the largest bead while penetrating with the smaller end. The shape is very ergonomic, so thrusting it doesn’t wear out my wrists.

I always forget to warm it up before use, so I usually just end up warming it against my skin before inserting it. It usually only takes a minute to really heat up the glass once I get it inside myself, and then I really like how the glass holds my internal temperature. When I pull it out, the beads are noticeably warm when going back in. Being glass, it’s also very easy to clean, and it comes with a little velvety bag, so also easy to store.

I bought this dildo on sale, but even at full price, I feel like it’s a great value for the work it puts in! If I somehow lost it (or broke it), I would be putting in an order to replace it right away. Highly recommend this one!

Overall Rating: 5 out of 5 stars

Pros: Ergonomic shape. Glass - firm, easy to clean, holds internal temperature.

Cons: Can be slippery if you get lube on the end you’re holding.

Bottom Line: Highly recommend this dildo! Great for a first glass toy.

8 Likes