My Reviews

by @PKH, 01 Jun 2023
Liberator Microfibre Sex Position Wedge

This wedge is an essential for us!

When we added this sex position wedge to our wishlist, I thought it would just be a fun addition to our sexy times, but it’s become an essential for our bedroom! We’ve had it now for almost a year and a half, and we use it 99.9% of the time we have sex. The angle is perfect for the positions we like that have me on my back and side. I’m someone who has weak wrists and shoulders, so when I’m on my hands and knees, having the wedge under me gives me something firm to lean against that is ok to get messy. I also usually use a clit vibe during sex, so I can rest my arm on the wedge in that position - yes, my arm/wrist would get tired before from holding it underneath me!!

I also just really love the quality of it. It doesn’t feel cheap or plasticy at all! It has a high end feel to it. Because of the velvety fabric, it’s never cold on my skin, and the cover zips on and off really easily when it’s time to be washed. I keep it stored away in my closet when not in use, and it takes up a bit of space, but I’m glad it is a discreet design and not heavy at all. I can’t speak to its weight capacity as I am pretty petite.

I highly recommend this wedge if you’re someone who usually needs a pillow under you during sex. The value has definitely been worth the price for us!

Overall Rating: 5 out of 5 stars

Pros: Great angle. Feels luxe. Easy to clean.

Cons: The price! A little bulky to store, but at least it is lightweight and discreet!

Bottom Line: This wedge is fantastic, I highly recommend it!

4 Likes