My Reviews

by @PKH’s OH, 19 Dec 2023
TENGA Egg Wavy II Textured Male Masturbator

Fun Design in a Small Package

I really had no idea what to expect with a Tenga Egg as I had never looked into the design or how they’re used before getting one. I couldn’t imagine how it would work as a stroker, but I ended up really liking it! The packaging is perfect, small and discreet. I was able to tuck it in my bag while traveling. The egg itself is very simple. It’s basically a plastic egg container, and then when opened, the stroker looks like a little boiled egg inside. It felt very soft and floppy, much like just holding the insert of a Fleshlight. The inside of the egg is textured to give extra sensation when stroking. Tucked inside the container too is a small single use packet of lube and instructions.

The egg really was the size of an egg and only fit over my tip, but it was really stretchy and stretched a good 6 inches when I pulled it down. The base of the egg is a little thicker than the rest of it which made it easier to pull down on. The feeling of using it wasn’t as intense for me as using longer masterbators I can insert into, like a Fleshlight or reusable Tenga masturbators, but it did the job very well and kept the mess contained inside. Because it’s so small, it was really easy to flip inside out to clean it. Although they aren’t intended for multiple uses, I cleaned mine after each use and was able to use it several times with no problems.

Overall, I was impressed with the creative design and think it is a great value if kept clean for multiple uses.

Overall Rating: 5 out of 5 stars

Pros: Loved the stretch and texture.

Cons: No cons, really enjoyed it!

Bottom Line: A fun new thing to try and great to take along on a trip.