My Reviews

by @For_Your_Eyes_Only_x, 07/10/23
Lovehoney Wild Ride Remote Control Warming Thrusting Sex Machine Set

3 Stars for this Thruster

The packaging, as always with Lovehoney, is informative and simplified. Everything I need to know is detailed on the box or within the safety guide included.

Upon unboxing, there are two dildos, the main machine, the charging cable, and a remote control. The dildos are both of a comfortable, non-intimidating size, with one being more realistic, and the other focussing on g-spot stimulation (and a little less realistic being bright blue!) Both are silicone so make for smooth insertion and play and are super easy to clean afterwards. The dildos purely slot into the machine and twist to lock into place. Easy.

The machine is simple enough to charge too, with the connector piercing the material between all the controls and being charged via a USB cable. The box states 300 minutes of charging time will give up to 60 minutes of play. 5 hours felt like a lot of charging time for potentially not much play time, and I made a slight mistake in taking it off charge before the 5 hours was up and attempting to fiddle with some of the controls out of curiosity and impatience. They didn’t work to their full potential so back on charge it went until 5 hours was up.

I got familiar with the controls. Holding the power button for a couple of seconds will turn it on (and again to turn off), and there’s a button with a sun on which controls the warming function. One press will activate it, however I found this takes a number of minutes to reach full warmth, and the warmth is only within the top half of the shaft where the element is; the head and the lower end of the shaft remain cold. You could probably get around this by submerging the toy in warm water straight before play however it didn’t affect play for me enough to feel I had to do this. Above is the thrusting function. There are 7 different patterns, from steady, consistent thrusts to stops and starts to waves. I always prefer the consistent thrusts however it’s fun to go through all the patterns and experiment. There’s a pattern for everyone! The final function controls the vibrations which you can use alongside the thrusting or on its own. Again, there are multiple options and I found all to be very effective.

I found with the slower speed there was a bit of resistance when in use and the machine sounded like it was struggling. With the faster functions this wasn’t too much of an issue.

The remote control is a very handy addition to the set. Rather than reaching around and fiddling with buttons that you can’t really see when in use, the remote boasts buttons to control the thrusts and vibrations. It’s simple to use and fits perfectly within your hand for comfortable use. 2 hours of charge enables 10 hours of play, so no complaints here!

If you’re looking for a subtle toy, I wouldn’t recommend this machine. It’s noisy! And not just a little bit. It’s also quite bulky in size (however well sized for a sex machine) so I’m mindful of where I keep it. A storage bag included would be very handy, however I will buy one as it’s currently stored in its box (which itself isn’t very subtle!)

The suction cup is easy to use however a little temperamental, so it’s advisable to experiment with which surfaces you want to use before you delve into play. I found it worked best suctioned to the laminate floor upright. I tried the wardrobe, side of the bed, side of the bath, and bedside table. Upright was definitely the preferred position to avoid the toy from losing suction.

The toy lasted for around 50 minutes for me, however this wasn’t consistent thrusting, just lots of experimenting and flicking through settings. For 5 hours of charge, I personally don’t think I got much playtime out of it, however the play that I did get was enjoyable. It was fun to play around with what works best for me so I know what settings and positions to try next time I charge and play.

Overall Rating: 3 out of 5 stars

Pros: choice of dildos, remote control, thrust and vibration settings, fun to experiment with

Cons: charging time, warming function could be improved, noisy, suction cup isn’t always effective

Bottom Line: takes a bit of getting used to to understand what works best, but is enjoyable!

5 Likes

by @For_Your_Eyes_Only_x, 17/10/23
Lovehoney Peek-a-Bow Pink Babydoll Set

Playful in Pink

Isn’t this babydoll just lovely?! I can’t fault it.

I’m a size 10 on top, 12 bottoms, 36C and 5ft6. The babydoll, being One Size, fits wonderfully. The mesh is stretchy and the straps are elasticated and you can tie them to your most comfortable fit. The ribbon that meets in the middle of the chest can also be secured to the snugness that you desire, while the strap to the back has an adjustable slider and can be detached to ease getting on/off (although I merely stepped in and shimmied it up as the stretch allows for this!)

The cups hold my boobs well (again, plenty of stretch), and the peek-a-boo openings are incredibly cute, framed by scalloped edging and secured with a little bow in the middle. I never really know where my nipples are meant to go with peek-a-boo lingerie but they naturally sit a little to the side of the slit and hide under the mesh.

The babydoll falls to my hips where you can peek the thong underneath. It follows the same design as the babydoll with the pink and red colourings, mesh material, and two little bows adorning the front and back. Yet again, stretchy and comfortable!

I adore the open back and how it forms a ‘v’ that meets just above the bum. It frames the back beautifully and allows for more of an intimate view than the mesh allows elsewhere.

My favourite parts of the set are the little ruffled fabric pompoms at the end of each ribbon. They add a very playful touch to the set which is how I see this babydoll!

The babydoll is made to a fantastic standard, as always with Lovehoney. I really can’t fault it, just perfect!

Overall Rating: 5 out of 5 stars

Pros: Colours, materials, bows and pompoms!

Cons: Nothing

Bottom Line: Playful and fun but incredibly sexy.

7 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: What are YOU contemplating purchasing next?

by @Peitho , 27th November 2023
Lovehoney Mon Ami G-Spot Massager

Certainly Hits the Right Spot!

There is a lot I like about this G-Spot vibe, a few niggles but the positives definitely win out.

Firstly, the packaging. Presentation wise, if you’re buying a gift for someone the initial presentation of this vibe looks great. The box is stylish and inviting with the key information presented and the slide out draw is lovely. Inside, however, I find the fiddly cardboard cut outs and plastic tray annoying, they don’t go back in as they should and are not the quality of some other premium toys. The price tag, however, is lower than those with the luxury packaging I’m thinking of, so perhaps, this is fair enough. I’m keeping the outer box and drawer, the foam cutout, the quick start guide (which is excellent), the charge cable and the toy and losing the rest as it’s not needed and rather annoying.

Charging is easy through a resealable jack point on the rear of the toy. If you’re not used to these it might take a bit of finding but the jack slides in easily and unlike magnetic charge cables keeps a firm connection throughout charging. The light flashes while charging and remains lit once fully charged. Simples.

The controls on the vibe are excellent, the buttons are easy to feel in use and straight forward to use. Power on and switch through modes in the middle, increase and decrease power strength above and below. I’m a constant vibe kind of girl so switch on and just up the power works perfectly for me.

The vibrations are strong and that’s very good but they’re not my ideal frequency. I favour lower frequency, more rumbly vibes. These aren’t buzzy and they certainly achieve the job but they don’t penetrate and satisfy quite how some rumblier ones do. This, of course, is personal preference.

Now, where this toy hugely excels is in feel, shape and flex. For me, this could be no better. The silicone is soft and lovely to touch and running my hands over the toy, it feels great. From the base of the handle to where the vibe bends is firm as is the perfectly shaped wide, domed head but there is a wonderful flexible section between the toy’s head and handle. This means, in use, moving the vibe slightly in and out with even pressure on your front vagina wall you get that perfect, completely smooth come hither motion that my G-spot can’t resist. This truly is the perfect G-spot vibe design. The ease of getting the perfect motion also makes this an ideal couple’s toy as your partner can’t fail to hit the right spot with the right pressure particularly with a second hand pressing down on you just above your pubis bone to really focus the vibrations. Heaven.

My only word of warning would be that if you are new to internal vibrators this might not be the best to try first. While the curved shape, once inserted, is perfection it does make it more awkward to insert than a more traditionally shaped dildo.

My top solo session was in the bathtub (as of course, this
toy is waterproof), full power and the addition of clitoral stimulation via my Zumio. I lay back. Ecstasy is all I’ll say.

Pros: Absolutely perfect feel, shape and flex. Very easy to use effectively

Cons: I would prefer slightly lower frequency vibrations and some of the packaging trimmings are irksome.

Bottom Line: A great addition to my toy box that will get lots of use.

Lovely to see all 5 tester reviews agree this vibe is a 5* toy :+1:

5 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: What are YOU contemplating purchasing next?

by @For_Your_Eyes_Only_x, 02/12/23
Lovehoney Boudoir Belle Cherry Cut-Out Chemise Set

The Cherry on Top.

I’m quickly building my Boudoir Belle collection, and I love the cherry!

I received the chemise in a size Medium, being size 10 on top, 12 bottom, 5ft6 and 36C. The fit is fantastic; it is comfortable, the main body is stretchy, and the cups and underwiring sit well, all while the straps are adjustable and you can secure your desired fit using the hook and eye fastenings at the back.

The cups are designed to be push-up, and I can confirm they absolutely do have the desired effect! My boobs look absolutely delicious with a little lift, and even better framed by dainty scalloped lace edging. There are bows atop each cup, and a larger bow in the centre of the chest; all which draw the eye. The straps are quite thick which allows them to sit on your shoulders without digging in, and all materials used are soft and comfortable.

I love the mix of the materials and their placement, with mesh covering the main body, lace trimming and detailing, and black piping to contrast the pink. The main panel tapers to the belly button, and with the cut-out detailing, this shapes the waist and provides a tease of skin.

From behind, the set appears as a skirt and bra set! (little does anyone know until you turn around…). It falls to just below my bum. The “skirt” follows the mesh, topped with a lace trim in the middle of the back. When putting on, I had to make sure all the lace was adjusted so it wasn’t folded over. This applies to the main body and the cups too. Across the bum is a criss-cross, almost corset-style effect. It just adds to the sheer sex-appeal of the set. These straps are also elasticated and stretch over the derriere without too much tension, so any position goes…

With the chemise comes a g-string. It follows the lacey, strappy, black-on-pink theme of the set and can be seen under the mesh of the chemise (if you choose to wear it of course…). Although I do choose to wear it with the chemise, I also wear it separately on a day-to-day basis. It’s basic and can be worn with ease under leggings especially.

Another component that always pleases me (I definitely own too much lingerie), are the removable suspender straps. I don’t always want to wear stockings with my pieces, so being able to remove them comes in very handy when I want to dress up and not have to fiddle with stockings or straps. They are, however, rather attractive with the cherry pink ribbons attached.

Overall, a very fun, eye-catching and sexy set, with lots of details and materials to draw the focus of any admirer.

Pros: colours, materials, cut-out design, uplift, g-string

Cons: nothing!

Bottom Line: alluring, eye-catching, comfortable, and very sexy!

6 Likes

by @For_Your_Eyes_Only_x, 05/12/23
Lovehoney Empress Red Satin and Lace Basque Set

So Close to Perfect

You’re in the right place if you’re looking for a piece of lingerie that gives The Girls an incredible uplift… a subtle boost without looking uncomfortable, let’s say. I have a size 36C bust and don’t tend to get much of a cleavage without awkward, stiff bras with straps that dig into my shoulders but this basque is worlds away from that. The cups are underwired but comfortably so, while also decently padded to give that lift. The straps sit well and are adjustable, so the tighter the strap, the bigger the boost.

The entire basque is secured by a rather large amount of hook & eye fastenings, and as I didn’t have a helping hand, this was a secure-back-to-front and shimmy-around-the-body job which I have now mastered. At size 10 on top, 12 bottoms, 5ft6 and the 36C bust as previously mentioned, I did find the basque to be slightly on the snugger side in the Medium I received. This was only really in the main body (my boobs looked great…) but the basque can still be worn comfortably. It’s quite a stiff piece of lingerie, however that is the nature of basques with the boning that runs throughout. The boning gives great shaping and support, it just doesn’t provide much room for movement.

I adore the choice of materials, with the satin-soft cups and waistband, mesh panelling, and the lace detailing on the cups, body and trim. The colours are an equally sultry and romantic choice.

The basque sits atop my bum (with the lace framing it very nicely!), and the removable suspender straps almost continue the red detailing running down the body. I love that the straps are removable, and the pop of red is very fun. The thong included continues the black, red and lace theme and pairs perfectly with the basque. It’s also adjustable so provides a little leeway in sizing, although fits me absolutely fine. A pair of stockings suits the set very well, and I really hope to dress it up with heels, matching nails, and some red lippy.

Overall Rating: 4 out of 5 stars

Pros: colours, materials, how my boobs look!

Cons: a slight sizing issue

Bottom Line: a romantic and sexy set with the perfect mix of colours and materials

5 Likes

by @For_Your_Eyes_Only_x, 02/12/23
Lovehoney Empress Red Satin Bra and French Knickers Set

Ooh La La

Hold up, I have yet another new favourite set from Lovehoney.

As well as oozing a huge amount of sex appeal, this set is incredibly comfy and ideal for lounging around the house in. The day I received the set, that’s exactly what I did. It filled me with confidence while I went about my daily tasks.

I received the set in a size Medium, perfect for my size 10 top, 12 bottoms, 36C and 5ft6 frame. Although there is no stretch within the satin itself, the bands of the bra and knickers are both stretchy and allow for a little wiggle room.

Being satin, the entire set sits very gently against your body. It is soft and silky, and provides a beautiful shimmer that compliments the body. There’s a perfect amount of lace detailing in the cups that isn’t “too much” but keeps the set elegant and subtle with that hint of sultry. The little tassel from the band of the bra is a cute addition, and the straps are thin but adjustable. My boobs feel secure within the cups despite not much support at all, and I really like the small panels of mesh to the sides/back.

The French knickers flow loosely from the hips and I adore the way they look, especially the little ‘v’ cut-out at the back and the adjustable sliders that are both practical and aesthetically pleasing! The knickers give a wonderful glimpse of the bum when stood, or even better when bent over.

The whole set is just beautiful and faultless.

Pros: sizing, colour, design, materials

Bottom Line: looks incredible, fits very well, great for the bedroom, but equally as good around the house.

7 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: The Lounge

by @PKH’s OH, 19 Dec 2023
TENGA Egg Wavy II Textured Male Masturbator

Fun Design in a Small Package

I really had no idea what to expect with a Tenga Egg as I had never looked into the design or how they’re used before getting one. I couldn’t imagine how it would work as a stroker, but I ended up really liking it! The packaging is perfect, small and discreet. I was able to tuck it in my bag while traveling. The egg itself is very simple. It’s basically a plastic egg container, and then when opened, the stroker looks like a little boiled egg inside. It felt very soft and floppy, much like just holding the insert of a Fleshlight. The inside of the egg is textured to give extra sensation when stroking. Tucked inside the container too is a small single use packet of lube and instructions.

The egg really was the size of an egg and only fit over my tip, but it was really stretchy and stretched a good 6 inches when I pulled it down. The base of the egg is a little thicker than the rest of it which made it easier to pull down on. The feeling of using it wasn’t as intense for me as using longer masterbators I can insert into, like a Fleshlight or reusable Tenga masturbators, but it did the job very well and kept the mess contained inside. Because it’s so small, it was really easy to flip inside out to clean it. Although they aren’t intended for multiple uses, I cleaned mine after each use and was able to use it several times with no problems.

Overall, I was impressed with the creative design and think it is a great value if kept clean for multiple uses.

Pros: Loved the stretch and texture.

Cons: No cons, really enjoyed it!

Bottom Line: A fun new thing to try and great to take along on a trip.

by @For_Your_Eyes_Only_x, 12/11/23
Womanizer Next Clitoral Suction Stimulator

It Just Gets Better

First things first, Womanizer packaging never fails to impress me. The box alone is attractive, with colouring to match the toy and gold accents that catch your eye. There is plenty of information detailed on the box but it remains simplified and easy to follow. Using the ribbon tab, you pull the box out of its sleeve to reveal the toy. It’s covered by a hygiene sheet (and there are hygiene seals elsewhere on the box!) and is laid simply next to a further box which contains a guide and safety information pack, a change of head, a charging cable, and a storage bag. The storage bag always comes in handy, however the box would also make for great storage too!

I adore the wide range of colours Womanizer produces for their toys, and I aim to have no colour the same, so this time I chose Sage. It is beautiful. It is a soft, gentle and almost delicate-in-appearance colour. There are two tones throughout the toy split by silver detailing. The Next fits very well within the hand, providing enough surface area for comfortable use and ease of access in whatever position you choose. I sometimes go hands-free and it works just as well!

Charging is simple, using the magnetic USB charging cable provided. 2 hours of charge time results in around 4 hours of play time which I certainly can’t complain about. Charging is indicated by a small LED display of lights that flash when charging and also indicate how charged the toy is. I really like this as I often forget how long or little I’ve been charging my toys for.

There are 5 buttons altogether, with the power button placed towards the base. Turning on/off is simple, holding it for just a couple of seconds.

• The + and – are quite self explanatory too, increasing and decreasing the intensity of the suction. They’re also easy to find while in the midst of play and you don’t want to remove the toy from that sweet spot. There are 14 intensity levels altogether; I personally find anything above 10 a little too strong for me and settle around 6 or 7 comfortably.

• The – button, when held for a second, doubles as the “afterglow” button which immediately sets the toy to a very low intensity once climax has been reached or you’re in need of changing it up a little. I don’t really tend to use this due to sensitivity however totally understand how others may enjoy it.

• In the middle of the toy is a “climax control” button and this alters the depth of the waves. There are three depths, and the intensity is shown via the three LED lights again! It’s fun to switch between them and see which works best for the mood.

• Lastly, there is the autopilot mode which can be found on the inner base of the toy. One press activates it, then further presses change the mode. There is a light that pulses to show you it’s working its magic, and you can certainly feel it spoiling you too. Sometimes I know what suction I want for a quick and easy orgasm and I can control the toy to enable me to get there, however sometimes lying back and letting the toy experiment for me is just bliss.

Getting to grips with where the buttons are and knowing what they do/how to control them may take a few tries, however it’s all part of the fun, right?

Upon turning on and close to the body, the toy makes a soft whirring noise, almost robotic. It’s very quiet, and far gentler than some of the rumbly motor sounds you often get with similar toys. The higher the intensity, the louder it gets, however it is still very very quiet for a toy of this kind. The beauty of the Smart silence technology means the toy stops as soon as it’s removed from the body. If you want to keep things quiet, this is perfect for subtle play.

Being silicone, not only is the Next body safe but it is also super easy to clean. I tend to rinse the main body of the toy separately to the head under water, give it a wash with toy cleaner and then ensure it’s dry before returning it to its storage bag or box!

Although I haven’t tried the toy in the shower, it is waterproof! Again, there’s plenty of room for experimentation, plus you can use the alternative head of the toy to see which suits your body best.

There are lots of little additional things to mention, such as when the toy goes into standby mode or what to do to reset the toy if necessary, but they’re all mentioned in the guide provided. There’s so much to this toy, and I know I’m repeating myself, but so much fun to be had too.

Orgasm rating? Through the roof. Absolutely love it!

Pros: colour, comfort, design, intensities, options.

Bottom Line: ideal for subtle play. Perfect for experimenting.

5 Likes

by @Peitho , 7th November 2023
Womanizer Next Clitoral Suction Stimulator

The NEXT generation is a serious upgrade!

This latest Womanizer is a complete game changer. Yes, I’ve been a fan of suction toys for quite some time. I have 4 other Womanizer suction toys and the We-vibe Melt. For me, for pure clitoral pleasure, the Melt has always won out hands down… the NEXT changes that.

There are a lot of buttons as well as four separate lights to tell you what settings it’s on, if, for example, you’re using it on a partner. Initially, this was a bit overwhelming and a read of the quick start guide was needed to work out what they all did. However, once you start using it, they are so well placed and thought out that it becomes really easy and my fingers very quickly worked out what did what without looking. Much easier than the Duo2 for example, where I still press the wrong buttons sometimes.

The packaging, as with all Womanizer products, is excellent. Neatly packed into a slide drawer box are the toy itself, it’s accessories (a bag, the additional head and the USB magnetic charge cable), a quick start guide and a longer safety guide.

The feel and styling of the NEXT are lovely. I chose the dark purple version and the two tone silicone and matching metal band are beautiful. The silicone is silky soft and there is enough weight to it that it feels real quality. When you turn it on, it starts on the lowest settings for both depth and intensity, and even with the Smart Silent feature turned off, it is almost inaudible. First win over the Melt, which, for some reason, always starts mid intensity.

The head shape is an oval very like the Melt. This fits me much better than the rounded head on 3 of my Womanizers. The Classic 2 has an oval head but it’s not quite the same as this, this seems to have shallower edges that fit much more snuggly and even with no lube seal perfectly. For me, this head produces a more intense feeling, this is probably down to individual clit size, shape and preference but for me this is far better than the other Womanizer heads I’ve used. There are, like previous models, two head sizes included but the one fitted as standard is perfect for me.

There are three depth levels, I’m not sure how else to describe them but they are revolutionary in terms of suction toys. At the same intensity level, altering the depth makes such a huge difference to the feel you get. In the manual they are described as, “Climax Control” and you get a “richer, fuller sensation” at the higher levels. I’d say this is 100% accurate. This new feature is absolutely sensational!

There are 14 intensity levels which you can either click through or hold the up and down buttons to smoothly travel through. Nothing new here, but works very well.

Next, the NEXT is genuinely quiet! Much more so than previous versions, it has the same smart silence feature as the Premium and Duo 2 but when running, I think, it is also much quieter than the previous models, but somehow with even more intense pulsations when the depth is set to the richest. Yes, on the highest intensity levels it is audible even when sealed tight but nothing like the early suction toys used to be. Under a duvet it wouldn’t be heard in the next room which is something I never thought I’d say of a suction toy.

The charging is so much better than in previous Womanizer models. In the older models the charging light was inside the suction head, which made it really hard to see, especially as the magnetic chargers often got dislodged trying to reangle the toys to look. The NEXT has three lights for charging that are not only positioned perfectly to see without dislodging the charge cable but also tell you how charged it is. Initially, only the first light flashes, it then remains constantly lit and the next flashes until the toy is fully charged when all three lights are lit and remain constantly lit. I love this.

The NEXT also has a superb runtime. After 5 uses, I thought I should probably charge it though the power still seemed good and when I popped it on charge it was still “half charged”. It states 240 mins runtime and I’d say this is easily true. I use it on pretty high settings and have come nowhere near flattening the battery.

The only area where the NEXT loses out to the Melt is the shape. As a solo toy this can’t currently be beaten but it suffers from the same issue as other clitoral only Womanizers, the overhanging base of the head gets in the way of both a real penis and dildos or vibrators. They’re not impossible to use but are a much easier in combination with the Melt.

A very nice feature is the autopilot, I love the autopilot. It forces me to slow my session down and draw it out. I fully admit, with suction toys, I am generally a pop it on, build up and then have the toy very quickly deliver the first orgasm. The autopilot forces me to slow this down, which ultimately leads to a more intense climax. It is also clever that there are three levels of autopilot so if you’re someone that doesn’t enjoy the full suction force you can set the toy to the low or medium autopilot modes which limit the range of intensities reached while still using all three depth modes. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t use autopilot all the time and for a super fast Wam Bam Thank you Ma’am the NEXT delivers very fast just using the richest depth and ramping up the intensity. Very simple.

Cleaning is the same as for previous models, a squirt of sex toy cleaner to disinfect and run it underwater to clean. The head can then be removed to clean separately if you wish and speed up the drying process. Easy, as long as you’ve somewhere to keep it to air dry fully.

A word of warning, however. The NEXT delivers such a strong, intense climax that I pulled a stomach muscle from orgasmic clenching! It was still sore more than a week later.

Pros: Improved head shape, quiet and an incredible new depth control feature.

Cons: I pulled a muscle from intense orgasmic clenching! :joy:

Bottom Line: A vast improvement on previous Womanizers.

10 Likes

by @For_Your_Eyes_Only_x, 16/01/24
Lovehoney Barely There Red Sheer Hearts Crotchless Teddy

Playful

With Valentine’s Day fast approaching, this Teddy is absolutely perfect to slip into at the end of the evening, whether for play, sleep, or just a bit of comfort. The cups provide coverage while also revealing all under the mesh, and the open back design provides a wonderful glimpse of skin. The mesh flows over the hips and sits quite high on the leg. I personally really like this, although is rather risqué if you’re not intending to maybe accidentally reveal “all.”

I’d happily have this teddy without it being crotchless. It adds a big element of sex-appeal but sometimes that’s not what I’m aiming for, especially as it is so comfortable that I’d like to just wear it around the house. However, the crotchlessness does provide great fun when the time is right…

The mesh material is really soft against the skin while sitting loosely against the body. It’s delicate material so I’m wary of catching it with my rings, however it’s resilient enough to be pulled and stretched. The elasticated waist pulls the piece in to provide shape but, again, is comfortable and is also adjustable if required.

I’m a size 10 on top, 12 bottoms, 5ft6 and 36C. I found the One Size fit really well, helped by the halterneck ribbons allowing you to secure as snugly or loosely as you want.

I adore the detailing; the little hearts covering the body really “make” the piece, while the central bow and little Lovehoney charm catch the eye. The red ribbons add romance, and the sheer mesh exposing the skin provides plenty of allure.

As usual with Lovehoney, this teddy has been made to a high standard, and is just another piece that I can’t get enough of!

Pros: colour, design, materials

Cons: nothing. personally, could do without it being crotchless?

Bottom Line: “Barely there” indeed, but so incredibly flattering, sexy and playful!

9 Likes

by @our-adventure-bed February 2024
Mantric Rechargeable Rabbit Ears Clitoral Vibrator

Who f****d Roger Rabbit!!!

We are in love with this toy.

Firstly, it’s our third Mantric toy and we love the simple, waste free packaging and presentation. Top marks!
Secondly, all the toys we have tried from Mantric are excellent. And this one is no exception.
Easy to charge, with a self sealing silicone port, waterproof and a great color.
My wife loved the color, but was skeptical of the toy at first.
When she turned it on, she thought it was too powerful, with all the energy in the little ears.
For a minute, I thought it was a non starter. However, with a bit of exploring (and a lot of fun) things warmed up.
She did say, “I can definitely make myself come with this, it’s so strong” and at that point I felt a lot of tingles!
The quality is very high, with super soft and smooth silicone, which is very pleasant.
We found that at first, using the flatter side of the ears is a good way to warm up. And as a wise person once said, you can never have too much lube!
After a bit of tentative playing (that included a very fun little test on my male bits) my wife announced, “time to put this bad bunny through its paces!”
And it didn’t take long to arrive at a very intense O for her.
Very sexy! Also, from my POV it’s a really sexy toy, probably the sexiest to watch as those little ears do something pretty special visually in the, ahem, action area!
We had so much fun and my wife totally changed her opinion of this toy, in fact, she liked it so much the power got turned up twice (to max) and she had a total of 4 x thundering orgasms!
Wow.
We played in different ways and tried lots of different things, she wanted to point out that it was really fun to slide it inside with the ears pointing up, while I was in there too.
That was a special moment!
Because of the shape, we kept making jokes - if you hold it up a certain way, it looks a bit like Batman!
That doesn’t sound sexy, but it is sexy fun :slight_smile:
Ultimately, we think this toy looks great, has a lovely design, is made well, has very strong vibrations and can be used in many different delicious and sexy ways.
Really fun for a couple, I imagine excellent for a solo experience and I can’t wait for the next time!

Price is excellent too. Tremendous value for money and very affordable.

Pros: Great design, lovely colour, really fun, powerful vibrations, waterproof, sexy and simple!

Cons: Nothing.

Bottom Line: Brilliant. Added so much fun to a special night, and extremely sexy!
Great price too.

4 Likes

by @RacyRosalee, 20/01/24
Lovehoney Love Button Rechargeable Personal Massager

Suitable for anyone, but button’s a bit iffy

First thing I noticed when unboxing this toy was the absence of plastic, I love seeing brands working to be more sustainable, however, the graphic design on the box didn’t really wow me. Was a little lacklustre and didn’t feel premium, unlike the toy.

I was surprised by the charging compartment, not only does it allow me to store the toy, but it doesn’t scream ‘there’s a toy in here!’. Comparable to an automatic air freshner, honestly, so it won’t look out of place in the open.

The toy itself is something I’ve personally never seen before on the market. It’s small, and not technically aimed at any specific demographic, and is completely usable by all.

The silicone is that soft touch silicone, giving the vibe a very velvety-feel, which in my personal opinion, always makes a toy feel luxurious.

Sitting between two fingers, the vibe barely weighs anything at all, and can be positioned comfortably. It’s also completely waterproof and submersible, thanks to the magnetic charging component, so no need to worry about damaging electronic components with water.

I do have slight concerns regarding the functionality of the button positioning, as dependent on how one holds this, changing settings would require lifting the vibrator away, which some may not like.

The button did also give me some trouble when I initially inspected it, it would become ‘sticky’ (even without anything on the toy), and not cycle through the settings, which was a little frustrating.

Upon my second bout of testing a few days later, the button seemed to bring up more issues, in which it completely malfunctioned and the inputs for turning the toy on and turning on the travel lock completely blended together. Sometimes I was pressing twice for the travel lock, and it was turning on, and other times I was holding to turn it on, and the travel lock would engage.

When I could get the toy to function, I found it to be really pleasant. The three levels of vibration scale well, and as I do most of the time, I ignored the patterns.

I would probably use it more often if the button inputs didn’t malfunction the way they did. Still overall a fantastic concept and a really fun toy to play around with.

Pros: The concept as a whole, and the discreet charging station

Cons: The button malfunctioned and it seems input wires have crossed

Bottom Line: A good concept, and possibly a good introduction to toys for beginners

(Out of 5)
Design   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:
Orgasm Rating   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart::white_heart:
Quiet   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart::white_heart:
Ease of Use   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart::white_heart:
Value   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart:
Quality   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart:
Vibration Strength   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart:
Overall Rating   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart::white_heart:
4 Likes

by @For_Your_Eyes_Only_x, 13/02/24
Lovehoney Fierce Wet Look Zip-Around Peek-A-Boo Body

Zipped up (or not in this case)

At 5ft6, size 10 and 36C on top and 12 bottoms, I bought this body in a medium. Before I get into the review, I’ll say in future a large would likely fit me better, however this body is absolutely jaw-dropping.

The bodysuit itself is very durable with very little stretch. Upon trying on, I undid the main zip, stepped in and (carefully) pulled the zip back up (you really don’t want to get anything caught in the zip, and I can totally see the potential of that happening!) The zip came up to below my bust before a bit too much tension caused the zip to come to a natural stop. I do enjoy how this looks though; it pulls my boobs in slightly and is a huge tease. I’m also not used to my just-a-handful boobs ever getting in the way of anything so I actually quite liked the boost this gave me!

I did pull the zip all the way over my boobs (gripping each side of the bodysuit together and subsequently my boobs too to allow the zip to…zip) however it gave a rather “squeezed in” appearance that didn’t really flatter. On a positive note though, the rings are large enough to enable a good grip and the zip is very durable, plus I did undo the two over-the-boob zips which allowed my boobs a bit of freedom and this did look better however, again, a bit squished.

My favourite way to wear, however, is with the two boob zips done up and the main zip pulled to just below my bust. It looks absolutely delicious.

The material sits snug against my body, and the combination of the wet look material and the zips provide a somewhat dominatrix aesthetic (think fierce, strong and powerful). Although I don’t own any, I can imagine the body looking incredible with some knee/thigh high boots and a couple of accessories.

Overall, an incredible bodysuit, just “my” kind of style, however snug in places.

Overall Rating: 4 out of 5 stars

Pros: design, material, durable, overall look

Cons: too restrictive across chest

Bottom Line: Jaw dropping. Chest is snug but can wear to accommodate this.

Note: Anyone else fed up of the word “zip”? :thinking: :rofl:

5 Likes

by @For_Your_Eyes_Only_x, 09/02/24
Lovehoney Power Petal 2-in-1 Clitoral Suction Stimulator with Thrusting Egg Vibrator

Power Petal (kind of…)

Just when I think I’ve experienced and seen it all, Lovehoney produce this wonderful mix of toys.

The packaging is simple, rather subtle, and easy to read and understand, and for further guidance, have a little flick through of the manual provided within the box.

The toy comes in its own zippable hygiene bag which I’ve chosen to house it in forevermore. I’m forever at a surplus of toys (and not enough storage bags) so this works really well and saves me from keeping the box which takes up room within my storage.

The toy is simply charged with the USB cable provided and attaches magnetically to the toy. I’ve found the magnetic chargers work well providing the toy isn’t at risk of getting knocked and unknowingly losing connection. No issues with this one though, and the toy pulsed a circular red light to indicate charging.

Before play, I got to grips with the toy. There are two buttons: one controls the rose and the clitoral suction, while the other controls the thrusting egg. Each component can be used separately (so if I only want the suction, I don’t need to have the egg activated, and vice versa). To turn on (and off), each button is held down for a couple of seconds, then you can flick through each intensity/speed/pattern. There are 10 intensity/pattern levels of clitoral suction and 9 for the egg.

I love clitoral suction toys so applied a little bit of water-based lube for good measure and experimented with all of the functions the rose has to offer. It sat comfortably once it secured a good suction, and the different settings are fun, and I would say absolutely perfect for beginners to clitoral suction toys. The strength of the suction isn’t as strong as I’ve experienced before and I found myself on the edge of orgasm for a long time but just not quite getting there.

The thrusting egg is also very fun and adds an extra bit of spice to play. The vibrations are very strong and my goodness does it thrust! The patterns, again, are fun to experiment with, however I always enjoy a steady and consistent motion (which this toy does provide!). If you get off to g-spot play, this would be fantastic for you, with the added bonus of the clitoral suction.

I wouldn’t say this toy is quiet; the rose is rumbly, however the egg is a rather loud thruster. It’s muffled somewhat by being internal, and can be muffled further by being under the covers, however it does like to make its presence known which is something to be mindful of before buying.

I adore the colour; it’s very fitting for the rose, and I particularly like how each button indicates which speed/pattern you’re using by lighting up to match it. The head of the rose is removable so makes for easy cleaning too.

Overall, a beautiful toy, very fun, but doesn’t quite hit the spot for me.

Overall Rating: 3 out of 5 stars

Pros: colour, design, combination of toys/functions, clitoral suction, the thrust, material, ease of use

Cons: clitoral suction wasn’t too powerful, egg is rather noisy.

Bottom Line: great for beginners, fun to play and experiment with, not quite orgasm worthy

7 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Members Uploads Appreciation

by @For_Your_Eyes_Only_x, 12/03/24
ROMP Switch X Clitoral Suction Stimulator

My First ROMP toy, and now I want more…

Despite having a rather extensive collection of sex toys, this is my first ROMP treat!

The packaging is stylish, creative and informative, and the little ‘Playbook’ included suggests alternative ways to play as well as how to clean and general information. There is also a sheet of naughty stickers which are a fun little extra!

The toy itself is bright orange! It’s a colour that I can’t say I have in my toy bag already so it certainly stands out amongst the rest. It sits perfectly in the palm of my hand and is easy to grip, and the controls are super easy to understand and use. A 2 second press of the “+” will power on, then will increase the intensity levels, and the “-“ button will decrease the intensity level while a 2 second press will power off. Easy!

There was a slight hesitation when I realised the toy was battery operated with concerns around the power the toy would provide, the noise and how long the batteries would last. It’s always been a bit of a faff, however those days appear long gone. The batteries are provided which is always handy! I initially found difficulty in getting the battery cover off; a bit more grip on the toy would help however I have now mastered it. I slipped the cover back on and gave it a thorough enough test for a review.

The toy gets louder with each intensity level. This is something expected of most toys though, and not something I’d pin to it being battery operated. It’s not overly noisy however sure isn’t subtle.

I’m also really impressed with the levels of suction. It doesn’t compare to the likes of my Womanizer, however for a toy that is the fraction of the price, it still really satisfies and is certainly orgasm-worthy. It doesn’t have all the glitz and extras some other toys have but it does the job just as well.

The toy is easily cleanable, and as mentioned earlier, there are instructions included. It’s also splashproof so can be used in the shower if that’s your thing, or if like me, you’d even like to go hands free, it sits very comfortably between your legs without any buttons needing to be pressed.

Overall, love it! A toy that hasn’t failed to get me to orgasm, is simple to use, and if a small battery change every now and again is all I have to do, I’m not complaining!

Pros: colour, ease of use, design, orgasm-worthy

Cons: a little noisy?

Bottom Line: the perfect little treat if you enjoy clit stim but are on a budget!

5 Likes

by @For_Your_Eyes_Only_x, 03/02/24
Lovehoney Satin Romance Purple Push-Up Bra

Wonderful.

At 36C, size 10, and generally fitting into Medium sized clothing, this Medium sized bra certainly impressed! I put it on and secured as normal, got it comfortable and scooped my boobs so they fit nicely into the cups and admired myself. I absolutely loved what I saw. My boobs had a modest lift; nothing extreme but appeared natural and shapely.

As well as the padding within the cups, the straps are detachable at the back and can be crossed over. I noticed this gives just a little bit extra lift.

My boobs filled out the cups quite well, although sometimes a bit of space appeared at the top of the cups by the straps. The underwiring sat comfortably and stayed in place, and the band has an element of stretch which adds further leniency in sizing aside adjustable shoulder straps and various hook & eye fastenings.

The purple satin is just beautiful; it contrasts my pale skin tone and compliments it, however the purple would suit any skin tone and body, no doubt about it.

The black lace detailing appears delicate, but I adore its scalloped edging and how it sits across my ribs. To say it draws the eye is an understatement. The pearls add an extra focal point, and the way the lace adorns each boob is just divine. I can’t get enough.

This bra is both comfortable enough and suitable enough to wear under day-to-day clothing but would also very much be enjoyed in the bedroom or dressed up with stockings and heels.

As always with Lovehoney, I can’t fault the quality. Nor can I find fault in the comfort or overall appearance of the bra.

Pros: the lift! design, colours, materials, comfort

Cons: small gaps where my boobs didn’t fully fill the cups out.

Bottom Line: beautiful, just beautiful!

8 Likes