by @PKH, 17 Mar 2026
pjur WOMAN Lust 0.5 fl oz
I really like this gel despite it being borderline too stimulating for me! The instructions say “1 to 3 pumps are enough,” so my first time using it with my clit vibe, I did 2 pumps, and it went into action right away. The warming is immediate, and the tingling sensations follow. As I continued using it for solo play and while having sex, I decreased to one pump (sometimes half a pump) because that was plenty for me! Also a plus that the gel is slick, so I didn’t need to use additional lube for my vibrator to slip and slide! The bottle is only 15 ml/0.5 fl oz, but I feel like it’s going to last a long time because I don’t need a lot per use.
I was worried I might get a uti because a couple times there was bit of discomfort (a slight stinging sensation below my clit), but it was while approaching climax, so it felt good more than painful and then the discomfort would pass after orgasm, but I started putting the gel along my labia valleys on each side of my clit rather than directly on my clit and noticed there was less discomfort. When washing up afterwards, I’d feel a bit tender as the lingering stimulation eased off. There is a more intense version of this gel, “pjur Woman Lust Intense” (I’ve been using the regular pjur Woman Lust), and I’m not sure if I’d be able to handle it!
The biggest pro for me was that using it when aroused, I was about to climax really quickly, and using it when not aroused (but wanting an orgasm), the warming and tingling got my body caught up to my mindset more quickly.
A few fun things: the gel is naturally green, has nourishing benefits, is water based (so suitable for use with sex toys), and has a candy-like smell! It’s safe for oral play and has a candy flavor and is tingly on the tongue! Unfortunately, I noticed the scent of the gel has lingered on my silicone vibrators even after washing, but not too bothered as I do like the smell.
Overall, I like it and will keep using it!!
Overall Rating: 5 out of 5 stars
Pros: fast acting, very stimulating sensations, smells like candy
Cons: borderline discomfort/stinging sensation, scent lingers on silicone toys
Bottom Line: I love the warming and tingling sensations!!
