My Reviews

by @For_Your_Eyes_Only_x, 19/02/23
Lovehoney Parisienne Charm Black Lace Crotchless Bra Set

Beautiful.

Another wonderful set from Lovehoney that I fell for straight away, bringing “sexy” into my everyday wear.

At size 10 on top, 12 on bottom, 36C and 5ft6, I received this set in a size Medium. I have no concerns around the fit and comfort of this set; the shoulder straps are adjustable and the hook and eye fastenings allow you to find the best fit. As well as this, both the bra and knickers are full of stretch.

The cups are slightly padded and enable a wonderful shape to the bust, without being too “over the top.” Below the cups sits panels of lace with a little keyhole effect between each cup. It’s elegant and sexy and flatters the upper body to no end. Attention gets drawn to the bust, helped by the little charm that adorns the cleavage.

The briefs boast the same charm, then panels of lace and mesh compliment the front while mesh teases glimpses of the behind. There’s another keyhole cut-out to the rear, as well as a slight ruched-effect that draws the eye. The entire piece is attractive, although things get very sexy very quickly when you realise the briefs are crotchless which, when worn, remain very comfortable and sit in the right place for some easy access if that happens to be on the agenda. I always appreciate detachable suspender straps too; it turns a piece almost from day to night and can easily ramp things up a notch.

Both components are made to the normal fantastic standard we are used to from Lovehoney. The finish is faultless and the detailing is fantastic, from the ruched effect of the straps to the design of the lace to the slight boning and shaping below the cups.

Overall, a set that I would very happily and comfortably wear on a day-to-day basis, but also a set that looks incredible teamed with stockings and heels only.

Overall Rating: 5 out of 5 stars

Pros: details, materials, fit, appearance

Cons: nothing

Bottom Line: Day or night, a very comfortable and provocative set.

7 Likes

by @For_Your_Eyes_Only_x, 19/03/23
Lovehoney Fantasy Boardroom Babe Secretary Bustier Costume

Boardroom Babe

The secretary/at work fantasy is a classic. Being bent over a desk is not only a daydream now, but would be very easily manageable if this set was worn. I mean, who could resist?

The set comes in 3 (well, 4) pieces: the main body, the crotchless thong, and the 2 cuffs.

At size 10 on top, a size 12 booty, 36C and 5ft6, I received the One Size. The entire set fits wonderfully and I have no concerns around fit or size or shape!

I stepped into the main body and straightened it out a little. I adore the halterneck and the open upper back. I also really enjoy the contrast in materials, from the mesh back to the pinstripe front, but keeping the traditional colours of black and white. The entire body has an element of stretch and great durability. It’s also worth mentioning that there is an adjustable strap to the back of the piece which I initially thought was just for show but does actually alter the snugness of the body. Surprisingly, despite there not being much support in the boob area, mine stayed within the body and were really flattered by the design.

I fiddled with the thong before slipping it on, slightly confused by a mass of straps. Again, adjustable and stretchy and also comfortable once worn. The thong is crotchless and I find it sits a little high and bares all. I’d prefer the hole to sit further back to keep things a bit more tucked in.

The cuffs add a little “extra” to the look and are a nice touch. You could also add your own accessories to the set, such as a pair of glasses or pair of heels. Red lippy and nails would suit this too.

A pair of stockings work incredibly well with this set, attached by the suspender straps of the body. Once secured it not only keeps the whole piece in place but it’s exceptionally sexy.

The only other thing that bugs me a little, aside from the placement of the crotch, is that the collar of the body isn’t secured into place and with any movement it tends to unfold itself and lose position. I aim to put a couple of stitches in to rectify this.

Time to make some fantasies come true.

Overall Rating: 4 out of 5 stars

Pros: design, materials, fit, role-play potential!

Cons: the crotch, and collar is loose.

Bottom Line: very sexy, and lots of potential for fun.

11 Likes

Breaker

1 Like

by @Bearjamin, 06/04/23
TENGA Flip Zero EVR Vibrotation Rechargeable Vibrating Male Masturbator

Revolutionary!

Strap in and get your aviators on, lads. You’ll be feeling like a top gun while handling this joystick!

I NEED to let you know there’s something about this toy that wasn’t clear from the product description (it’s way better). I originally thought the rotation function was just button operated, but no… This thing spins left, right, slow, fast, all in response to it’s angle of tilt! It uses freaking GYROS! This is revolutionary! (It’s a pun. I’m not sorry!). Tilt back further for more speed or push forward to slow it down, or even reverse direction. I found it could be recalibrated mid fly by making circular motions to get the gyro reading in a good position.

I can’t tell you how amazing this is. Pull towards you and this thing starts rolling around your meat rod like a washing machine that wants to suck you off! Then I set off the vibrator, and oh boy… I was holding on for dear exctacy. My knuckles were white. I was yanking back like a fishing rod with a huge catch. I was like a fighter pilot gripping the centre stick in a steep bank, while this engine of a toy was doing barrel rolls around my lap rocket! I can tell you it wasn’t long before that rocket fired!

I was shaking. I was quivering. My toes curled as I lay there panting and throbbing, but this beast doesn’t stop for anyone. It was still vibrating and rolling, adamant to siphon my snake for every last drop of venom while I fumbled for the buttons to disengage. This toy is an experience like no other. I honestly burst out laughing afterwards from the surprise of the sheer thrill!

You can even combine rotation and vibration with your own thrusting motion. The toy has a valve at the top so air can move between the two halves as you thrust. But, because the seems are tight, it provides a vacuum effect, resisting air flow and causes a suction feeling on the up-stroke, which is I love! Finally, you can use the pressure pads to provide your dude piston a delicious squeeze and transfer even more of those leg shaking vibrations.

The toy is a supremely soft and jelly like material with an extraordinary design. It’s extremely clever trick is that it opens up like a clamshell to allow you to apply lube evenly inside. I reccomend putting plenty of lube on the outside of the opening and at the base of your shaft too otherwise theres some friction as it spins. Inside are uniquely shaped cogs and gears in a sci-fi design moulded in crystal clear TPE, glistening like diamonds, and they feel amazing.

I originally thought the vibrations would come from the attached rotation unit at the top, but actually there are TWO deep rumbling motors suspended inside the TPE behind the pressure pads. One up top by your head and one lower down the shaft. This makes the source of vibrations as close as they can be for the ultimate sensations. The textures inside are well placed with the vibrators too, with big textured helix shapes that increase the tightness inside that area which efficiantly transfers vibrations. Very smart.

When in use, the toy is surprisingly quiet. The rotation unit’s motors have a smooth tone to them. The controls are easy, with a gyro mode that reacts to your movements; speed hold mode, which saves the speed as constant without changing as you move; or pre-programmed settings which do oscillating patterns and speeds. The vibrator motors are slightly louder, but again it’s a quality rumbling tone, not whiney or buzzy. Again, easy to control with the usual one button presets.

The one and only thing that could improve it is some kind of warming device, either built in or like the ‘Fleshlight USB-Powered Warming Rod’, but I’m unsure if it’s compatible.

You got to hand it to them. Tenga have knocked it out of the park with this one. I wont pretend it’s not expensive, but I can see why it’s priced the way it is. If you like to have some solo fun a couple of times a week, the effective cost gets cheaper the more you use it, and it’s one hell of an experience, so you may be able to justify treating yourself. I’ve got the similar non-vibrotation model, Tenga Flip Zero Gravity (which is an amazing stroker), but this is on another level. Everything about it is premium quality and expert manufacturing. I can really appreciate all the design and engineering that has gone into making this.

If you’re looking for the ultimate male stroker experience, then you can stop right there, because you’ve found it!

Overall Rating: :star::star::star::star::star:

Pros: Impeccable design and premium quality. Rotation is a unique experience! Strong vibrations!

Cons: Nothing

Bottom Line: Quite pricy, but honestly the best male stroker ever. You have to experience it to believe it!

6 Likes

by @CuriousGuy, 14/04/23
Fleshlight Elsa Jean Tasty Texture

Intense for Smaller Guys

Lips/Entrance: This is one of the more unique features of this sleeve as you get Elsa Jean’s thick, meaty lips to play with, which makes for a fun experience to rub on your head and shaft as foreplay or during edging sessions. The entrance and first 1" is also tight, gripping on your head and shaft.

First chamber: the row of rings are particularly exciting for me as they remind me of the real thing. They’re not actually “intense”, but the realistic feeling kind of transports me to past experiences. These repeating rings combined with the tightness of the sleeve usually gives me waves of pleasure without sending me over the edge. Kind of like light, soft grabbing.

Second chamber: the alternating bumps combined with the ridges of the first chamber create a medium-intensity that adds to the pleasure. This gives a milking/squeezing feeling due to the tightness. It’s just intense enough to keep me going, but it’s not overly stimulating to make me bust quickly. It adds a soft massage to the head and shaft.

Unfortunately I am just too short to be able to reach the third and further chambers.

The third chamber which looks as if it has a swirly texture from around 4.5 inches to 7 inches, and a final chamber from 7 inches.
For those with more than 7 inches to work with, the final stretch looks like it is dotted with balls on the outside ranging from big in the beginning to small in the end.

I get excellent toe-curling orgasms from this thing. To the point where I have to stop thrusting/moving it. I think personally it’s the combination of tightness with the squeezing/milking sensation of the 1st two chambers.

As people with different sizes will have different experiences with Fleshlights, my member is 4.3 Inches long with 4.8 inches girth.

Pros: Literally toe-curling orgasms

Cons: That to enjoy the third and final chambers you need to be over 4.5inches or 7 inches respectively.

Bottom Line: Literally toe-curling orgasms even for smaller guys.

NB: My reviews are under “SmallGuy”

8 Likes

by @CuriousGuy, (SmallGuy on public review) 14/04/2023
[ Fleshlight Autumn Falls Cream Texture](Product Link)

Great for Smaller Guys

The Cream sleeve starts off with a couple of tight spots at 0.5 and 1.5 inch in which leads to the first major part of the sleeve. This part is narrow and has a lot of balls in various sizes covering the inside of the sleeve. That part ends in a tight spot at 3.5 inch in and leads to a funnel with a couple of ridges.

Beyond 5 inches it looks like there is a chamber with a diamond pattern on the sides, which I can imagine would feel amazing on the glans, unfortunately I am too short to reach this area.

However, there is a great texture near the start which as long as you have at least three inches to work with means you should have a great time, the sleeve is probably best if you have over 5 inches to work with but as long you have at least 3 inches you will have a great time with this Fleshlight.

As people with different sizes will have different experiences, for reference my member is 4.3 inches long with 4.8 inches of girth.

Pros: Provides toe curling orgasms

Cons: That you need to have at least 5 inches to experience the diamond texture

Bottom Line: Still a great choice if you are below average

3 Likes

I’ll try a non 5 star review

by @CuriousGuy, 14/04/23
[ Fleshlight Mia Malkova Lvl Up Texture](Product Link)

Not Great for Smaller Guys at least in my case

Presentation and Texture
Mia’s vulva is peculiar with an entrance that is offset so that the texture’s canal rests under the clit. This makes for a degree of variation in rotating and penetration but is awful at allowing air to flow in and out.
Lvl Up’s texture consists of 3 inches of tentacles before a resting chamber of 4 spheres.
Read more about review stating Not Great for Smaller Guys at least in my case

I purchased this because at the time it seemed to be a very highly rated Fleshlight, however I have tried around 10 flights with this but don’t have a great experience neither intense nor good for enjoyable long flights.

However, my differing experience may be due to my size and those who are at least average may enjoy it more than I have.

As people with different sizes will have different experiences, for reference my member is 4.3 Inches long with 4.8 Inches of girth.

**Overall Rating: 2 out of 5 stars

Pros: Good Fleshlight Quality

Cons: Doesnt provide expected orgasms

Bottom Line: Perhaps not suitable for smaller guys

2 Likes

by @Peitho , 24th April 2023
Lovehoney Black Criss-Cross Body

Secret Sexy Swimwear rather than Bedroom Attire

When I walked in to surprise my OH wearing this, his response of, “Why are you wearing a swimming costume?”, was not quite the response I was after.

I am just over 5’8’', a UK size 12 - 14, epitome of a pear shape, A cup boobs, small waist, large bottom. I got this body in “one size” and the fit is perfect on me. The make quality is excellent. It’s constructed from opaque, super stretchy material. All the stitching is neat and secure and the poppers are extremely strong, they are certainly not going to accidentally unpop.

The super stretch means it fits really well and doesn’t move about at all and I’m confident it would fit the full range of sizes stated. There is no nipple slippage and thankfully even with my small boobs the stretch is widest at this point so there is a flattering bodycon effect of narrow skin colour décolletage, wider boobs and then narrowing again downwards. The poppers are subtle and unnoticeable as a feature until you want to unpop them. I have very fair skin and another lovely effect is that in bright light, the shadows cast on my skin by the straps across my boobs move and dance as I do producing an almost snake like effect. That probably doesn’t make sense, but it’s the best description I can come up with.

Now, I’ve not been swimming or hot tubbing in this yet but purely for test purposes (as I feel for me this is this piece’s purpose), I did wear it in the shower to see how it moved and stretched and to make sure it didn’t go see through and can confirm it’s great in water. It behaves just like your normal, thin, lycra swimming costume material. No straps or material pannels went saggy, it stayed taught and stretchy, just clinging more to my back and looked just as good exiting the shower as entering.

I think when Summer arrives and the hot tub emerges from hibernation this will become a staple to wear along with my LH Fierce Wet Look Bikini. In addition, if we ever go on a beach holiday, it seems the perfect swimming costume in which to enjoy both the waves and, without onlookers knowledge, each other thanks to those poppers. Not really bedroom attire for me though.

Overall Rating: 4 out of 5 stars

Pros: Super stretchy, very secure, flattering

Cons: Not really bedroom for me

Bottom Line: Saving this one for the hot tub and beach

4 Likes

by @CuriousGuy , 20/04/23
[ Fleshlight Stoya Destroya Texture](Product Link)

My First FLG - A Great Choice

The Stoya Destroya was my very first Fleshlight and I now have a view Fleshlight Girl textures, so that should tell you how good the Destroya is, as if it wasn’t great I wouldn’t have got another Fleshlight.

Like all Fleshlight Girl sleeves pussy orifice is made in the exact image of the star’s labia, in this case Stoya’s labia.
Read more about The Stoya Destroya was my very first

This FLG has four chambers.

The first chamber is quite narrow and tight. This will arouse your penis as it goes through. In the first section, you will come across small bumps, they will slightly massage your penis.

The second chamber is longer than section one and it is equipped with even more bumps. These bumps will slowly massage your penis as it goes through the chamber and this will help ensure such an intense feeling.

The third chamber is filled with so-called “fangs” that point right at your penis as it enters the chamber. They are positioned at a 45-degree angle and they will grip and pull your member as you go inside slowly.

This is by far the most intense section since it has so many “fangs” that will definitely leave none unsatisfied.

The fangs end around 4.5 inches deep, which is I am shorter than that, means the head of my penis experiences the fangs making this a very intense sleeve for me.

About 5.5 inches in there looks like there is a narrowing which looks like it be great experience before entering the fourth and final chamber.

Chamber 4 looks as if gets narrower as you’re going through it. This section has rings with small ridges that will create a ribbed effect for your penis to go through.

As mentioned this was my first Fleshlight, and was and remains a much better option than my hand. And as it still delivers the goods as an intense sleeve, it features regularly in my rotation of sleeves.

Whilst still a great choice for smaller guys, I believe in order to get the most from it, you should ideally have at least 5.5-6 inches to work with, and with the ever narrowing final chamber being even bigger is probably better.

As size does matter when it comes to sleeves as those with different sizes will reach different sections and have different sensations, then for reference my member is around 4.3 inches long with a girth of 4.8 inches.

Pros: Intense and a great first Fleshlight in my case.

Cons: That you need to have at least 5.5-6 inches to get the most out of it.

Bottom Line: Still a great choice for smaller guys but looks as if it would be a must for those with 6+ inches.

3 Likes

by @CuriousGuy (Small Guy on site) 12/04/2023
[ Fleshlight Riley Reid Utopia Texture](Product Link)

Good for Smaller Guys as well

There are a number of spiny tendrils throughout the sleeve that create a bumpy experience when moving in and out, which is inherently more aggressive to me. The entire experience is heightened by the larger, slightly inward-facing spikes about three inches in. You can feel the subtle sharpness on your shaft; it almost feels as if you’re entering a second orifice, or a sharper ring that grips slightly tighter than the rest. If I’m not careful, that ring can easily make me climax or can ramp up the intensity to the point where edging becomes impossible. It’s one of those sleeves where (partially because of the simple design) you know exactly what section you’re moving past at any given time. That distinctness, along with the “soft-sharpness” to it (oxymoron, I know).

Given Woody’s review I was concerned that this wouldn’t be good for me, as I have as he would put a tiny 4 incher. But from what I could see the most popular textures are within the first 4 inches, which as I am slightly longer than that means I can still enjoy the best parts of the sleeve. So I think as long as you have at least 4 inches to work with, then this toy is a great choice.

Pros: Best parts of the sleeve are within reach for me

Cons: That I can’t reach all of the sleeve but that isn’t the sleeve’s fault

Bottom Line: Great Choice for all guys who have at least 4inches to work with

2 Likes

by @RacyRosalee, 10/05/23
Luddi Ziggy Rechargeable Unisex Accessible Silicone Vibrator

Not as accessibility-friendly as it claims!

*FYI – I have fibromyalgia, so accessibility-friendly sex toys are something I love discovering and exploring!

I wasn’t expecting the box to be so big and heavy, it caught me off guard a little with the way I tried to lift it, which caused a little flare in my wrist the next day (not fun). The packaging itself is big and bold, the bright orange is very hard to miss.

The ribbon pull system to open the box is a little finnicky, and the finish on the box makes it a little slippery to try and open by hand, so I had a slight bit of difficulty there, the angle the box opens at also makes it a little finnicky to close too. If I had issues on a non-flare day, I know I’m never going to be able to open it whilst flaring.

The charging station is huge, and I now know why the box was so heavy. It’s large and heavy, but also still very accessible, with braille above the button and charging ports to assist the visually impaired.

The braille on top of the box matches the text, however, the braille on the back only translates the first paragraph written on the back, leaving out details of the charging station, the number of patterns, etc. There are no instructions in braille for the actual product, which assumes that those who are visually impaired have a caregiver or partner, which is not always guaranteed.

Took longer than the claimed 1 hour for the toy to charge (either that or the charging indicator light just doesn’t change). Also, there’s no way for anyone visually impaired to know whether it’s fully charged or not, as the feedback is visual-only with the lights.

The vibrations only really happen on the thicker portion of the toy, where the motor is, and the difference in the levels seems a little jumpy, 1 is pretty low, then 2 feels more like a 3. 3 and 4 are fairly buzzy, and enjoyable externally for me, but I don’t really like inserting this toy, it just didn’t do much internally.

The shape is really uncomfortable internally, as it’s more of a semi-circle, and whilst you can grip the two wings (when magnetised together), there’s not really a lot control in the pivoting of the toy you can do, only really in and out.

The side of the box states ‘8 Speeds + Patterns’, however, there are actually 4 speeds and 4 patterns, which may confuse some people. The patterns are also not for me, patterns just don’t do it for me, and I would’ve preferred having 8 levels that increased incrementally instead.

The buzzy-type vibrations were fine externally, and it did its job, but nothing super amazing. This would probably be more fun with a partner, but at this point, I can’t say much until I go see them.

I found that it wasn’t quite as flexible as advertised, especially when placing it inside underwear, as it doesn’t bend enough with the pelvic shape, and just causes the top portion of the toy juts out a little awkwardly.

Despite the accessibility claims of this product, I don’t actually find it to be fully accessible at all, especially in regard to the visually impaired and the lack of information they are getting from the braille when compared to someone who can see perfectly. And the box too, anyone with muscle or motor skill impediments may struggle with the weight and getting it open, as well as pulling the magnets apart. As someone with fibro, this is not accessible for all bodies.

Pros: Brightly coloured

Cons: Lack of accessible packaging, lack of instructions for visually impaired, caused me to flare

Bottom Line: Lot of work to be done to claim it’s accessible to all, really disappointed

(Out of 5)
Design   :purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart::white_heart::white_heart:
Orgasm Rating   :purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart::white_heart::white_heart:
Quiet   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart:
Ease of Use   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart::white_heart:
Value   :purple_heart::white_heart::white_heart::white_heart::white_heart:
Quality   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart::white_heart:
Vibration Strength   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart::white_heart:
Overall Rating   :purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart::white_heart::white_heart:
5 Likes

by @RacyRosalee, 1/6/23
Lovehoney Plus Size Boudoir Belle Cherry Quarter Cup Bra Set

Extremely unflattering

I really wanted to love this set, I really did. However, it was just awful.

I usually size up and fit the 18-22 size range, and had this sent in an 1X-2X (18-20), so it should have fit perfectly, but it absolutely didn’t.

I had to tighten the bra completely, and it still didn’t fit properly. Despite having E/F cups, the underwire provided zero support. And, because I had to tighten the bra so much, the band was forced really high on my back, and the cute details on the straps, such as the bow, disappeared over my shoulders.

The way the straps sit, and how the side is cut, forces everything in your underarms up and out, causing unflattering lumps besides my arms, which I don’t ever get with other lingerie sets. Even when trying to take some flattering photos, I just couldn’t, which I’ve never had a lingerie set I couldn’t make look good, so it caused a little bit of dysmorphia. The straps would have worked better and provided a more flattering shape, if they were able to be crossed over the back.

The lace on the underbust section of the bra is cute, but mine wasn’t lined up, and it was very obvious.

The garter belt, despite having clasps, also didn’t fit, I had a good 2.5 inch gap, and wearing it lower didn’t help either. This could’ve benefitted from an adjuster like the g-string has.

The suspender clips are my worst nightmare. They aren’t accessible at all, and I’ve previously struggled with these, causing my hands/fingers to flare. Changing these to a more accessible alligator clip would benefit a lot of people, and be so much easier as well as more functional, as the silicone pad can sometimes slip from the metal. Additionally, the red of the ribbon doesn’t match the red of the set? Which causes it to look very out of place.

The only thing I liked about this set was the g-string, surprisingly. I’m usually not a fan, but this one was super comfortable, and provided semi-decent coverage in the front. This is probably the only part of this set I’d actually keep.

The lace detailing is also really cute, I just wish there was more consistency in how it all lined up at the seams.

As a whole, this set just didn’t make me feel good about my body, and no amount of photo tips or tricks were able to make it look anywhere near decent. I was super disappointed, because it looked really nice onsite.

Product size:
1X-2X (18-20)
Pros:
The g-string was surprisingly comfy
Cons:
Never felt so unflattering in lingerie
Bottom Line:
Sizing all over the place, and not as quality as other sets

(Out of 5)
Design   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart::white_heart:
Value   :purple_heart::white_heart::white_heart::white_heart::white_heart:
Quality   :purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart::white_heart::white_heart:
Fit   :purple_heart::white_heart::white_heart::white_heart::white_heart:
Sexiness   :purple_heart::white_heart::white_heart::white_heart::white_heart:
Overall Rating   :purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart::white_heart::white_heart:
3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: The Lounge

by @Peitho , 28th May 2023
Womanizer X Hansgrohe Wave Clitoral Stimulation Shower Head

Sadly not the Sex Toy for me

As always with Womanizer products, the packaging is excellent and sticks with the same pull drawer box that my other Womanizers have with compartments for your shower head along with well written, concise instructions on how to use it, clean it and care for it.

Installation is very easy, simply unscrew your old shower head and screw this one in instead. It even comes with a filter seal, which most standard shower heads these days seem to omit.

It looks absolutely like a regular shower head, it doesn’t say “Womanizer” anywhere on it but just has the small W logo on the top which could stand for any company, no-one is going to walk into your bathroom and think there is anything unusual about your shower.

The controls are very logical and well thought out, a button to switch through the three different jets (which is much better than most shower heads where the jet is changed by twisting the head) and a slide button to increase or decrease the intensity of the flow. This is neat, easy to use and clever.

Full marks so far.

Now, in use over the last month and sadly this is where things start to go downhill. The three options are “Pleasure Jet” and “Pleasure Whirl” designed to please your clit and labia, and “Powder Rain” designed for a nice, relaxing day to day shower. The Whirl doesn’t do a lot for me, though I’m sure for some it will. The Jet does, it is instantaneously very, very pleasurable and if I zoom up the intensity it can certainly produce a very fast orgasm vastly superior to any regular shower head but, and sadly there is a but, if I’m not after a fast fix and want to enjoy the experience for longer it has a tendency to numb the area in a similar manner, for me, that overly buzzy vibrations do.

Onto the Rain for general shower purposes and the feeling is a nice shower but I want a stronger general shower. This is probably personal preference as there is a really good coverage of water for getting clean and the lack of power might just be down to a lack of water pressure in our system but I prefer my normal shower head. I will admit, at this point, that it took me ages to find my perfect shower head as I am really fussy but I will be going back to that for general day to day showering. My other gripe with the Rain setting is that the nozzles are all the little rubber nipple type ones. After only a month, all still work and have not become inverted but already a few have decided to direct the water in completely random directions, a quick nipple tweak, pun intended, fixes them but it’s an annoyance never the less. The nozzles for the Jet and Whirl streams are much better and obviously directing the water through smaller outlets feel much more powerful.

So, my conclusions, if you are after total subtlety and a quick guarenteed orgasm this may well be for you. No one is going to know you have a sex toy masquerading as a shower head and it does get the job done fast if you let it. However, if you’re after a longer, more in depth, session and don’t mind leaving obvious toys about I’d probably stick with a good standard shower head for showering and take some waterproof play things in with you to entertain you in the shower.

Overall Rating: 3 out of 5 stars

Pros: Easy to use, fast orgasm, very subtle design.

Cons: Numbing jet, ineffective whirl, lack of rain power.

Bottom Line: If you can’t be known to have sex toys and want a quick orgasm, it’s for you, otherwise, maybe not.

8 Likes

by @PKH, 01 Jun 2023
Liberator Microfibre Sex Position Wedge

This wedge is an essential for us!

When we added this sex position wedge to our wishlist, I thought it would just be a fun addition to our sexy times, but it’s become an essential for our bedroom! We’ve had it now for almost a year and a half, and we use it 99.9% of the time we have sex. The angle is perfect for the positions we like that have me on my back and side. I’m someone who has weak wrists and shoulders, so when I’m on my hands and knees, having the wedge under me gives me something firm to lean against that is ok to get messy. I also usually use a clit vibe during sex, so I can rest my arm on the wedge in that position - yes, my arm/wrist would get tired before from holding it underneath me!!

I also just really love the quality of it. It doesn’t feel cheap or plasticy at all! It has a high end feel to it. Because of the velvety fabric, it’s never cold on my skin, and the cover zips on and off really easily when it’s time to be washed. I keep it stored away in my closet when not in use, and it takes up a bit of space, but I’m glad it is a discreet design and not heavy at all. I can’t speak to its weight capacity as I am pretty petite.

I highly recommend this wedge if you’re someone who usually needs a pillow under you during sex. The value has definitely been worth the price for us!

Pros: Great angle. Feels luxe. Easy to clean.

Cons: The price! A little bulky to store, but at least it is lightweight and discreet!

Bottom Line: This wedge is fantastic, I highly recommend it!

4 Likes

by @RacyRosalee, 6/6/23
Lovehoney Black and Gold Chain Garters

Adjustable band, restrictive chains!

As soon as I saw these, they were an immediate need! However, I was a little unsure regarding the sizing. Despite having an adjustable, elasticised band, the presence of the chain meant they’d only be able to go so far. And as a girly with thicker thighs, I really wanted them to fit so bad!

Although the elasticised band does fit my thicker thighs, the chains will only fit a certain size, as I suspected. So in reality, they won’t fit a wide range of sizes, maybe only sizes 8-12 or a 14 if your thighs are slim enough. Otherwise the chains will press into your skin, and cause discomfort.

I do wish that they included an actual size range in the description, rather than just ‘they fit a wide range of sizes’, as the chain is in fact incredibly restrictive on how adjustable the band is design-wise. In saying that, does the fact that the band is adjustable really matter if the chain’s restrictive?

I could adjust the band to far larger than my thigh (16-18), but the chains are sturdy, and won’t budge for these larger sizes. I was super upset because I was so in love with the pieces.

So, because I didn’t want to get rid of them, as they’re super cute, and I knew the elasticised bands fit me, I actually ended up doing a fun little DIY, where I combined the two garters into a single, double-layer garter, which allowed me to extend the chain links out, ensuring they fit correctly, and not feel restrictive. I was even able to use the excess to make it even cuter, adding some extra design elements.

So now, rather than crying over two garters that don’t fit me (strictly due to the length of the chains), I have a really cute double-layer garter that I can wear under my skirts on the daily!

I kinda wanna buy another set, so I can make a matching one, but at the moment, I like the asymmetric look it gives under my skirts.

Product size:
One-size
Pros:
That I was able to DIY it into a single garter to fit me!
Cons:
That it wasn’t as one-size as it claimed
Bottom Line:
Really needs a sizing guide, adjustable bands don’t matter if they’re attached to chains!

(Out of 5)
Design   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart::white_heart:
Value   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart::white_heart:
Quality   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart::white_heart:
Fit   :purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart::white_heart::white_heart:
Sexiness   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart::white_heart:
Overall Rating   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart::white_heart:
6 Likes

by @For_Your_Eyes_Only_x, 18/05/23
Womanizer X hansgrohe Wave Clitoral Stimulation Shower Head

Wave after wave…

As with any Womanizer product, the packaging is well thought out, simplistic, and has all information you need readily available to you. Have I ever kept shower head packaging before? No. Is that going to change with this one? Absolutely. If there’s ever a time it needs to be removed from the bathroom, I’ll just slip it back into its box.

The shower head is easy enough to fit; I just removed my normal shower head and screwed the Womanizer one on as you would with any other.

From a distance it looks like any other shower head, albeit a rather snazzy one that has many functions. The only visual giveaway of this not being your average shower head is the little Womanizer symbol on the top side of it, however this isn’t noticeable at all when mounted on the wall. I’m more than comfortable to have it in use permanently, and I highly doubt any visitors would comment on it, although if they were to use it then a few questions may be raised. And I wouldn’t be surprised if their shower lasted longer than usual…

Shower heads generally aren’t too complicated to use and this one’s no different! There’s a button you can slide to control the pressure of the water, and then one larger, and rather helpfully placed, button you press to switch between the patterns/jets.

The Powder Rain is the most useful for a “practical” shower. It’s the jet I use when being naughty isn’t on my mind. It’s not too powerful so hairwashing isn’t the most ideal but it’s perfect for a body wash and a relaxing shower.

The Pleasure Whirl threw me off when I first used it… it literally whirls! When used intimately, it doesn’t quite provide the pressure to get me “there” however feels absolutely wonderful all over and is a great build up to the Pleasure Jet.

The Pleasure Jet provides a continuous and powerful jet, and is the pattern that, without fail, gets me to that sweet ‘O’ every time. If it becomes a little too powerful, I simply hold it a little further away for less intensity, and use the intensity change switch to alter the pressure.

Due to being a permanent fixture in the bathroom, Mr FYEO has also made use of the shower head. Although it’s not something he uses for sexual pleasure (although has experimented with), he does flick through the different jets as it still feels fantastic elsewhere on the body, as well as using practically for daily showers.

I’ve experimented with play while stood in the shower, crouched, and lying down. The shape of the shower head enables you to hold it comfortably in any position, and the placement of the switch and the button allows you to use it effectively with one hand and with very little difficulty.

I think this is a massive step for Womanizer, and something I didn’t even realise I needed. I’ve played in the shower before but it’s never been as easy as this, and I’ve certainly never had a toy or piece of technology that has been designed specifically for shower play. Incredible.

Pros: concept, design, ease of use, varying jets, pressure

Cons: Nothing

Bottom Line: Fantastic. An item I didn’t realise I ever wanted or needed, and now don’t want to go without.

8 Likes

by @For_Your_Eyes_Only_x, 26/04/23
Bondage Boutique Heart Ball Gag

Heart in your Mouth

Another little treat from Lovehoney, combining a dash of romance with a whole lot of kink.

The heart itself is made of silicone and sits comfortably in the mouth. It’s on the small side compared to other gags I own but I really enjoy this; there’s none of that ache you tend to get when you’ve worn it for prolonged periods of time. I also noticed there’s no digging in at the corner of the mouth or discomfort which is something else I’ve experienced with ball gags in the past.

I adore that the heart is red; it contrasts well against the black of the strap and really stands out. I definitely aim to get photos using it while also wearing some red lippy, although a drooly submissive photoshoot would suit this deliciously too.

The strap is faux leather and is soft against the skin when worn. There are 9 eyelets to choose from and a simple enough buckle fastening to keep things secure. Although having a partner secure this for you is handy, I find it easy enough to do on my own.

The entire gag is made to a great standard. It feels durable, secure and fits well with its leniency in sizing. Despite a few uses, it isn’t showing any signs of wear yet, and is straightforward enough to clean with some soapy water.

5 Likes

by @LRLRL, 5/28/23
Lovehoney Fierce Wet Look Zipper Cut-Out Catsuit

Very Sexy!

Purchased especially in advance of a planned romantic (and kinky) weekend away, this ensemble did not disappoint!

Purchased a size Large (US10-12) for my wife to wear (she’s 5’7", around 160 lbs, 36DD with a long torso) and it fit pretty great. There’s plenty of stretch to go around - this got just a little snug in length from neck to crotch as she’s got broader shoulders and the aforementioned long torso, but it wasn’t restrictively tight, just could feel it. She also felt like there was a little extra length in the legs than she needed, but they didn’t bunch up or get baggy at all. The rest of the suit was snug in a fitted and supportive way for a very sexy and sleek look.

The keyhole cutout at the bust is extremely attractive and we found the suit gave some incredible lift to her cleavage! The mesh cutouts at the hips are an extra sexy detail and likely enhance the stretch to fit.

The two-way ziparound functioned well (no snagging of sensitive bits - whether by design or practice with other outfits, we can’t say) and we greatly enjoyed opening, closing, and adjusting from top and bottom for various play scenarios. It does unzip far enough in the back for rear entry positions, and the zipper is solid enough that she was able to use other toys in and zip them into place while we played.

No regrets at all with this purchase!

Pros: didn’t save with my review on the item page for some reason

Cons: didn’t save with my review on the item page for some reason

Bottom Line: didn’t save with my review on the item page for some reason

4 Likes

by @LRLRL, 5/28/23
Lovehoney Fierce Wet Look and Mesh Open-Back Teddy

Incredible and Delectable.

I really don’t have words for how sexy this teddy is! Purchased especially for a romantic (and sexy) weekend away this outfit did not disappoint!

The mesh is soft and fine and my wife really enjoys how it was quite warm actually for sitting around before, during, and after our more festive activities. The wet look panel around the waist has a cinching/accentuating effect and the trim (boning?) nips, tucks, and lifts at the bust just perfectly.

We purchased the one-size (US4-12) for my wife who is 5’7", 160 lbs, wears 36DD and the fit was excellent. She normally wears 10/12 so I was a little nervous it could come up short but I should not have worried.

My favorite part is the open back design that really blows other “crotchless” teddies out of the water. When she was bent over, everything was on display and easy to access, just perfectly framed.

This might be my new favorite.

Pros: Open-back design is top notch. Mesh and wet-look paneling is super sexy!

Cons: Absolutely nothing!

Bottom Line: Amazing. Need more teddies inspired for this series!

4 Likes