My reviews

by @tashiaanderson22, 06/15/22
Doc johnson Bust it Ejaculating Realistic Dildo with Vac -U-Lock- 7- Inch

http://media.lovehoneyassets.com/i/lovehoney/59198/a33284_flesh-pink_000?$primary$&h=2040=1534[200×265]

Not for beginners

The realistic feel was one thing I enjoyed about this product , it was a little larger then I expected but was able to use with ease when I used lubricant. Fun shower toy, enjoyed the fact I could stick on my shower wall, with little to no movement due to good suction. Wasn’t able to get into the squirting aspect of the toy, but would Read more about review stating Not for beginners

recommend using water or a very thin lubricant that way it doesn’t get clogged in the tube. I was able to ride this toy, agian using plenty of lubricant for easy insertion. Definitely would recommend to anyone looking for a realistic toy

Overall Rating: 3 out of 5 stars

Pro: The realistic feel was the main thing that I liked about it. Not as awkward in size as I thought.

Cons: The squirting aspect, wasn’t a wide enough tube for thick liquid.

Bottom Line: It was alright, I wouldn’t buy it again, but nice to have in my collection.

2 Likes

Hi @tashiaanderson22 , if you post these in the regular My Reviews thread you can then create a link to them that will only show your own if you just want to see through the reviews you’ve posted in there.

For example, these are my reviews within the topic.

2 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: My Reviews