My very first LH order :3

Morning everyone! The posty arrived with my very first order this morning and I'm really pleased with it :D I can't wait till I next see my man so I can use them. I ordered a wireless egg, which I'm going to be wearing and give him the control for as soon as I get off the train. Some Skyns condoms, some blindfolds and a ladyfinger vibrator.

He made an order himself last night but won't tell me what he ordered, so it'll be a suprised when we get back to his place.

I'm so happy with my order and very impressed with how quickly it turned up. I can't wait until next pay day so I can order some more ^^

Zelly wrote:

Morning everyone! The posty arrived with my very first order this morning and I'm really pleased with it :D I can't wait till I next see my man so I can use them. I ordered a wireless egg, which I'm going to be wearing and give him the control for as soon as I get off the train. Some Skyns condoms, some blindfolds and a ladyfinger vibrator.

He made an order himself last night but won't tell me what he ordered, so it'll be a suprised when we get back to his place.

I'm so happy with my order and very impressed with how quickly it turned up. I can't wait until next pay day so I can order some more ^^

ah you have the bug now! their customer survice and post speed is pretty amazing! xxx

littlepixi wrote:

ah you have the bug now! their customer survice and post speed is pretty amazing! xxx

The bug indeed, I blame those nice VIP codes with every order. More often than not I place an order before the code goes past the valid date just to get the extra £10 off (which is a lot as it's 20% off when you reach the £50 activation.

Ooh yeah, id love one of those remote control eggs! Hope you have an amazing time with your man! Let us know what he bought! I'm intregued now!lol! I'd always suggest LH to anyone wanting sex toys and this kind of product! They are really great. I think id feel like such a traitor if i ordered from anywhere else! I just wouldn't be able to betray the love! It's like a little family set up! Probably not really a healthy traditional family but a family never the less! x MC x

Congratulations on entered out perverted little world!

Hope you have fun!

Muz333 wrote:

littlepixi wrote:

The bug indeed, I blame those nice VIP codes with every order. More often than not I place an order before the code goes past the valid date just to get the extra £10 off (which is a lot as it's 20% off when you reach the £50 activation.

i keep all my VIP codes but then forget about them when im buying stuff! i forgot about the Facebook offer to!! if i used it every time i wouldve had 10 by now.

littlepixi wrote:

i keep all my VIP codes but then forget about them when im buying stuff! i forgot about the Facebook offer to!! if i used it every time i wouldve had 10 by now.

I've placed 11 orders so I've had 10 VIP codes (I've bought a tiny gift to a random forum member that's being packaged now) and an 11th which came with a present from some unknown member.

I actually never noticed the VIP codes until my last order, and that expired before I could place the latest. Probably for the best, would be too tempting to pile more in the cart to reach £50 for the 'free money'. Hopefully I'll get a job within the next month, and have an excuse to use the current one. :)

I wish the VIP codes were for £20!

I can't help but feel I've overspent when I spend £50 on toys when we have so much.

BashfulBabe wrote:

I actually never noticed the VIP codes until my last order, and that expired before I could place the latest. Probably for the best, would be too tempting to pile more in the cart to reach £50 for the 'free money'. Hopefully I'll get a job within the next month, and have an excuse to use the current one. :)

Yeah, I try to make my order arrive at exactly £50 that way I can say that £10 masturbator or whatever I put in the cart was completely free. :)

WandA wrote:

I can't help but feel I've overspent when I spend £50 on toys when we have so much.

there's the £5 off when you spend £20 discount codes. Just review Love Honey on Shopzilla. :)

No wait, it's £5 off when you spend £40. Never mind.

Muz333 wrote:

WandA wrote:

there's the £5 off when you spend £20 discount codes. Just review Love Honey on Shopzilla. :)

Too late! You've made that offer to me now Muz! You have to pick up the rest? Agree?

WandA wrote:

Too late! You've made that offer to me now Muz! You have to pick up the rest? Agree?

If only you didn't have enough stuff as it is! Even your to review list dwarfs the average persons collection! Might have a browse and see if there's anything worth buying myself, although I've not even got to testing most of the stuff I do already have yet.