National Secretary Day

On April 22 apparently.

Anyone planning to celebrate with a Dreamgirl set? http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=11834 and a night in with James Spader?

Traditionally you're meant to show appreciation for your assistants but I can think of something more fun than a fruit basket.

Thats a random one!

Anyone up for starting a national day for these guys?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0LHkefHr70

They bloody need it! Poor Bs!

Tigerlilies wrote:

On April 22 apparently.

Anyone planning to celebrate with a Dreamgirl set? http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=11834 and a night in with James Spader?

Traditionally you're meant to show appreciation for your assistants but I can think of something more fun than a fruit basket.

If I ever get a secretary I'll be enforcing that as the dresscode!

Yay an excuse for me to slip into my lil secretary pinstripe dress and glasses... not that i need an excuse anyways! x

Any secretaries in the OA?

I'm quite keen to put together an outfit with glasses and an updo to match. Nothing like a little over-the-desk action to start the day.

If you have a look on my facebook page emma louise garratt you can see me in my secretary dress up a bit of role play x

hmm sounds like fun ;)

Nexas wrote:

Girls + suits = HEAVEN!

so no wonder you used to work in a legal firm then :P

Nexas wrote:

This is actually top of my "what I want my OH to dress as for my birthday" list LOL

Why wait until your birthday?

Wow fantastic..... already have the suit, waistcoat, glasses and red lipstick...... Secretary role play is my Favorite!

Well no point in doing it half hearted lol

My OH is a secretary (Admin Assistant if you wanna give it her official title). She doesn't dress like that, mind, it's black trousers and a blouse for her.

Don't think I can even see her dressing as a secretary either. Hmmm...

-T

Nexas wrote:

sweetlove666 wrote:

Nexas wrote:

Girls + suits = HEAVEN!

so no wonder you used to work in a legal firm then :P

Not even a joke LOL There were hot, uptight women in suits ALL around me!

really. all the lawyers and legal trainees i know are absolute pervs! ( including me :P)

Trying on some clothes today for a sort out and I found my pencil skirt from Topshop. Looks amazing with suspenders and a smart blouse.

It think the Secretary look is great for anyone who like me is not too keen on something that looks too 'costume' or a tad ridiculous.

Oooo I like pencil skirts (I think its pencil I like, I'm not great on women's fashion).

Ad has a lovely red one... There's just something naughty about 'em! I like skirts in general though.

I do love stockings too!

Oooo I like your description!

WandA wrote:

Oooo I like pencil skirts (I think its pencil I like, I'm not great on women's fashion).

Ad has a lovely red one... There's just something naughty about 'em! I like skirts in general though.

I do love stockings too!

Oooo I like your description!

Also have another red one and a grey one I believe....not that I ever wear them External Media not the ideal item of clothing to own as a student...

At least now I have lovely big wardrobes to put them in for a later date!

I am working on buying lots of skirts for this summer, and dresses...WandA likes bare legs and I feel confident when he thinks I look good.

Ax

I have one rule for skirts really - the shorter the better :)

I'm glad we have special days for this stuff. It's honestly awesome. I just need to get OH to buy into the idea now and I'll be laughing! :D

Sounds like most of you folks have things covered! something about smartly dressed women gets me hot under the collar. >phew<