Secretary outfit

Hi I have just ordered a sexy secretary outfit for my wife and I’m hoping it will meet with her approval haha any experience of this on here before or ideas welcome, thanks

4 Likes

Which one did you order as there are a few variations and personally some look better than others (but I am on larger side).

2 Likes

It’s a pinstripe mini skirt and see through white blouse not sure if the actual name of it

2 Likes

You can add the link from the website in your post :smiley:

1 Like

I have this one https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sexy-lingerie/sexy-costumes/sexy-secretary-outfits/p/cottelli-sexy-secretary-suspender-dress-and-tie-set/a32631g57701.html and it is a regular outfit of choice.

I did want this one but doesn’t go up to my size unfortunately https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sexy-lingerie/sexy-costumes/sexy-secretary-outfits/p/dreamgirl-working-late-sexy-secretary-costume/a24058g35539.html

The lovehoney ones are nice, but personally the above ones are a step above for similar money

3 Likes

This one

2 Likes

Very nice and have they had the desired effect haha and did you do tile play it just let the outfit do the talking

Sorry that didn’t make sense what I meant was did you role play x

1 Like

You can fast edit any little typos really quickly if you highlight the text you want to change and then click the floating ‘edit’ button that pops up. Though you can also use the pencil icon at the bottom of your post to bring the whole post up in edit mode. :+1: :slight_smile: (everyone gets at least a 24hour edit window, which goes up to 30 days when you reach Trust Level 2)

Ok great thanks for that

1 Like

Happy days! Fingers crossed she’ll love it :heart_eyes:

Yes I hope so and I’m sure I will haha

I have this one. The husband came home to me wearing it one day, it didn’t long for him to get aroused.
We didn’t do role play but the outfit does the job :wink:

Tasty may have to order this :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Very nice and sexy. My wife loves dressing up especially in items that I have ordered as she knows I find them sexy.

There’s only been one or two things that haven’t gone down well with her.

Sometimes I ask her now before buying or sometimes if they’re not too expensive I go for it anyways.

I do like sexy secretary outfits and some glasses too! Enjoy.

1 Like

Great can’t wait for it to arrive x

2 Likes