Natural lubes

never had one either , prefer a good chew at something

Your not missing anything, it's like the contents of a bad cold! They're still alive when you eat them, poor buggers! Plus I nearly lost my thumb trying to get the fecker open (I was on a swaying boatat the time!)

Never again, some people have more money than sense or taste!

Naughty peeps going all off topic!!! Think you all need disciplining - someone pass me my whip! Anyway I'd never have thought of using butter but do keep some lube in the fridge which is handily close to the kitchen table! Tried out the coconut oil last night as it was to hand and great slip and no irritation at all today - maybe last time it was what I used it on as Mr HP wasn't around. Apparently it contains Capric Acid which is a fungal inhibitor so good to keep the yeasts away.

I would love to be abe to eat shellfish but unfortunately I have a shellfish allergy - my god is there nothing I'm not allergic to??? I like to use my teeth as well Sexelle!

Well hiya Horny, oysters grilled with cheese on top nice but expensive !!

Agree bit like snot otherwise but extremely rich in zinc which as we all know is lead for the pencil !!!

TB

what is the point of something that just slides down your throat, ooops just remembered!!

sexelle wrote:

what is the point of something that just slides down your throat, ooops just remembered!!

...amazingly sexelle still on topic - natural lubes ha ha.

TB

How about mango? a really nice ripe mango is very slippery!

Your telling me hairy, stuck on up my ass once and could l get the slippery f-cker out !!

TB

Any camper been "friendly" with a live eel, now there's slippery !!

TB

dont like fishy food!

Guess it is a fish then, think of it as a snake if that floats your boat!!

TB