Natural lubes

Has anyone tried any natural stuff such as coconut oil, olive oil, emu oil etc as a lube. Do they work okay or would it be bad to put that greasy stuff in your body? I react to so many ingredients that I struggle to find products that I can use. I know coconut oil is supposed to inhibit yeast so that would be a good thing but it did make me itch just a bit afterwards.

Any thoughts?

In the throws of passion on or two emergency lubes have been sought.

Olve oil was ok, no problems but wasn't that long lasting, ditto for almond oil. The best we used was butter, felt amazing going on (cold as buggery) and broke down to a good lube, didn't last too long but then again neither did I.

This might be a good question Horny Pony, when I reviewed Liquid Silk recently I said I was a bit concerned since the list of ingredients is printed on the container, but they are all chemicals and I have no idea what any of them are, also the makers may of course change them at any time.

Almond oil - now that is recommended for oiling wooden flutes, the musical variety, if you are going to keep it they say you should add a little vitamin E to stop it oxidising. You put it on flutes to stop the wood cracking or splittting.

heard brown sauce pretty good

Sorry about sexelle, she is just stalking me making jokes about brown sauce.

sorry, just my sense of humour

Just a quick question Warlrus, about your profile picccie. What did you with that stick to warrant such a good sniff !!!???

dont be thlck mucky cant you see he has just had his clarenet lesson

i know thats not how you spell clarent, but you did say we were bad spellers

sexelle, thankyou! You've done more than you'll ever know! Ha Ha!

Mucky, he's turned it into a flute you idiot. The pic is taken from Disney's Alice in Wonderland or whatever it's called, in the poem The Walrus and the Carpenter, they take some oysters for a walk on the beach, and end up eating them all - the complete pic shows the Walrus playing the oysters a tune to make them dance - I'm not really much of a flute player but I do know about the almond oil! (Desperately trying to keep this thread on topic)

He looks like he's shoved it up Alices flute & having a scratch & sniff!

Cocoa Butter, Olive Oil, ..... there must be more!!

TB

Well there have been doubts about Lewis Carroll and little girls, Mucky, but I don't think he would go that far.

Theres a full aisle dedicated to the very task in Tesco, I'd be a little dubious of Crisp n Dry though!

hey you lot are too young to know alice in wonderland, mucky give it five year and you will know every word!

Walrus your were so bad to eat up all those little innocent oysters

Did it make you more horny?

I saw it at the pictures second time round. I also have it on DVD. I've sen it loads & still only remeber that Psycho mop! I've started humming that now!

Hang on, I'm a tosser, thats a completly different movie! You'd swear I was blonde!

I have never eaten an oyster sexelle. What a sad confession that is. Their reputation for horniness, I can't confirm.