Naughty Pictures. Yay or Nay?

Just dress him up in stockings, nice lingerie and add a bit of lippy and get a photo of that - insurance policy sorted :)

Bottom line - it's a risk.

Maybe it's worth taking, maybe not.

You're the only person who can decide that for yourself.

As for five years and a half I had a long distance relationship with my boy, we sure sent each other loads of dirty pictures, through the mms system and through e-mail. We deleted most of them, as sometimes people may hack into your email account and our phones could be lost... So we have always deleted them, but we sure liked to do that. Nowadays as we live together we don't do it so often but once in a while there's no way to avoid, it's such a turn on!

MattB wrote:

Just dress him up in stockings, nice lingerie and add a bit of lippy and get a photo of that - insurance policy sorted :)

fantastic why did i never think of that

I sent and received them with a friend, no faces, I trust him not to show anyone even though we no longer talk.

the OH has some of me, just what he took while I was doing normal stuff, I have one of his elephant testicles while on holiday. I totally trust him though.

follow your gut, if you're worried maybe you don't really trust him to keep them to himself

Snapchat is probably ok and if its saved then ask it deleted if you don't want it to be

If you are apart for a period of time naughty pics are great fun and a great way to keep a close connection. We've exchanged loads over the times we've been apart.

I would suggest that it should not be a one-way thing it shows a lot more faith and love if you both share similar levels of naughy pics.

I am a little different on this.. I really enjoy it and receiving back too.

Since we swing we have quite a lot of pictures of me in rather risque poses on our swinging profile and i've sent up a naughty Twitter. So if theres any naughty pictures of me there pretty much out there now..

I occasionally text and when i do, i send one or two naughty pictures to who ever im texting or my hubby. Although I make a point of not putting my face in any of these pictures (if i can) especially if theyre going out to anyone who isnt my OH.

I fully agree with what others have said on this reguarding being comfortable though. If you're really not comfortable with it then let him know and if he has any sort of respect for you then he will be just fine with it and its no big deal :) x

It's not something i would do. The way i see a, a good lover could easily imagine your body, and remember what it is like, so wouldn't need a picture, plus he can't use it against you should the relationship go bad, and it doesnt run ther risk of him showing his mates

We send pics a lot and have photo sessions during play time too!

We are even building up an 'On Tour' album which is shots of Tam flashign her boobs everytime we visit a new place - though usually a remote outdoot countryside location as we go away camping a lot in the Summer.

Just Jenson wrote:

We send pics a lot and have photo sessions during play time too!

We are even building up an 'On Tour' album which is shots of Tam flashign her boobs everytime we visit a new place - though usually a remote outdoot countryside location as we go away camping a lot in the Summer.

Hahah, love this- 'On Tour' album. Not your average holiday snaps then?! Great :)