Need a better lube, any suggestions?

Very interesting to read someone else using Tesco lube and becoming irritated from it, I had no idea that could be the cause. Going to see how we get on with the LH Discover (should be o.k as it's got no parabens etc in it) but if we find it no good we'll try the Sliquids range.

Here's me thinking one lube was the same as the next πŸ™„

it's something that you don't think about until it's bought to your attention - parabens in our lubes. The Lovehoney discover is a good lubricant, longer lasting than others as its thicker than other water based and marketed for anal. Along with the sliquids its the only lube me and my other half haven't had a nasty reaction to. Hope it works well for yous 😊

'Lovehoney Delight' silky lube is our favourite!!

It feels amazing and looks like cum too, you don't need loads for it to work well and do It's job.

The little bottle lasts ages too, so well worth the price tag! x

Also, it's available in a larger pump style bottle, making it easier to grab some asap! πŸ˜‰

My go to lube is Pjur Back Door Anal Glide...long lasting and silky smooth! Not just for anal play either :)

After using the LH Discover lube for a few weeks I can confirm that it's bloody brilliant! Feels really good, long lasting and I'm no longer suffering with discomfort after sex or solo play. Thanks everyone for your advice, I had no idea the cheap Tesco lube was causing the problem!

After reading the recommendations me and the OH may have to give this lube a go too. Added to wishlist πŸ˜€

You won't be disappointed I assure you. Tbh I wasn't convinced our old lube was causing any problems, I thought it was just me being sensitive down there. Not only has it solved that problem but the Discover lube feels so good, it's thicker than the usual and rarely needs reapplying.

Surprised no ones mentioned liquid silk, probably the best I’ve used, but might try some of the ones mentioned in this thread next time. Seems to be a lot of love for sliquids

I'm a Liquid Silk lover. I like it for massage, but mainly as it stops me getting UTIs.

Mr&Mrs.E wrote:

You won't be disappointed I assure you. Tbh I wasn't convinced our old lube was causing any problems, I thought it was just me being sensitive down there. Not only has it solved that problem but the Discover lube feels so good, it's thicker than the usual and rarely needs reapplying.

Thanks for the update mr&mrs.E. Just done my next order and forgot about this so will order next time πŸ˜€

If your having issues with your lube, get a good quality silicone lube like sliquid or Pjur, they are literally nothing but silicone and won’t irritate your body, it is so much better feeling for sex than waterbased stuff in my opinion. It lasts for ages and doesn’t dry out, leaves your skin super soft, just a little difficult to clean up. Works with most toys too, contrary to popular belief. I use it for everything except the odd silicone toy that absorbs it.