Lube advice

Looking for a nice thick, long lasting, water based lube. It’s mainly for vaginal use for toys and fisting. Any advice on what lube works best for you would be great. Have tried some good lubes just don’t last all that long. Thanks

Water based lubes will always absorb in and so will never last as long as silicone or oil based. However, water based are better for vaginas and you shouldn’t ever have an issue using them with toys and contraceptive. Water based lubes can be reactivated with a drop of water or saliva.

I would suggest checking out the anal lubes as they tend to be thicker. Unfortunately, my favourite thick lube has been discontinued by the manufacturer so I can’t really advise at the moment. I do love Sliquid lubes and the Sassy is supposed to be pretty good, but I do find they don’t last as long as other lubes

Mrs KD & I have used Sliquid Sassy for a while now as a go-to lube & we love it. It‘s got a tendency to dry out and go a bit tacky eventually but a drop of water or two is all it needs to keep going and it lasts ages this way. Your own body‘s natural lube feels pretty similar and behaves in a very similar way. For vaginal use, once things get properly excited down there, reapplying or wetting is not usually needed as your own juices join the mix. Hope this helps.

Sliquid Natural Gel is good.

Anal lubes for sure. Last so much longer.

Thanks for taking the time to respond, really appreciate your advice. I will look into your suggestions and give a few a try. Will check back in to see if there are any other suggestions later. Thanks again

The Fist-It Extra Thick Water-Based Anal Fisting Lubricant works great for anal sex, fisting and stretching: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32745 I'd check the ingredients before using it vaginally, though.

I have been looking at the fist-it water based lube. Has anyone used it vaginally?