Need a friend

I'm sure nobody really wants to listen to a teenager’s problems but I'm sat here drunk, crying and alone and just want someone to talk to :(

I'm awake and don't feel like going to bed just yet, I;ll help. Just sent you a friend request so message me if you accept it.

u ok

Cat Lady wrote:

I'm awake and don't feel like going to bed just yet, I;ll help. Just sent you a friend request so message me if you accept it.

cat lady where it says who's online, your appearing offline, don't know if this will help ?

Longsword wrote:

Cat Lady wrote:

cat lady where it says who's online, your appearing offline, don't know if this will help ?

That's weird. I do sometimes set it invisible when I know I don't have time to chat to anyone should they want to (doesn't happen much) but most of the time it stays green and it shows green for me now.

Im always happy to listen and give some advice hun xx i aint going to bed for a long time xx

Hey Cat Lady, I just accepted you as a friend, I'm sorry I don’t know how to message you! I'm a little bit inexperienced on the forums!

Ok I will give it a try then. I'm new to using the chat function but I can't resist a cry for help!

You're not showing up though, so you may need to check the chat options in the bottom right and click on the green available button

yep just click on available then you'l come uninvisble to everyone GGM

Aww what's up? I've had many of those days in my teenage years, I'm sure you'll feel better soon! :)