oh my im in turmoil

So I recently had a major setback. I just don't know what to do anyone. I couldn't possibly go into details 😢y life seems that I can't cope. I've got serve depression and can't handle feeling so rejected. I really don't know what to do anymore. I'm sooo devastated 😢
I'm so sorry to inflict my negative feedback on this fantastic site. I just can't stop crying,

As I don't know what has happened here I cannot offer any advice but I'm sending some positive vibes and support your way. x

Oh Hun :( sending huge virtual hugs your way :( if you want to talk about anything we are all here xxx

If you're overwhelmed you can also always ring the Samaritans. They're great, confidential strangers there to talk and help. Everyone here's also there to help you if you want it

So sorry to hear this :( We are all here if you want to talk hun... Sending lots of virtual hugs your way xx

Sometimes it helps just letting it all out Slinky. Big hugs xx

I'm sorry to hear your in such a bad place. I also suffer from depression due to boardline personally disorder.
The thing that keeps me going is that everyday I wake up, it's a new day to make a positive change in my life. And each new day I give myself the chance to meet my full potential.
I know how it feels to be empty, like your not good enough. But if someone doesn't what to be with you that's there fault not yours. You have done nothing wrong. And you deserve someone who will love you for all that you are.
If you ever need to chat when your in a dark place just ask for my email and I will be here.
Hope you feel better soon. Xxxx

pegguin wrote:

If you're overwhelmed you can also always ring the Samaritans. They're great, confidential strangers there to talk and help. Everyone here's also there to help you if you want it

+1

Most of us go through some time in our lives where we question things and doubt ourselves...I have no idea what's causing your current distress, but sometimes it helps to remember that certain things we cannot control.

For those things we can influence, it's a case of working out what we want to change, making a plan, Plan B, Plan C etc, and then implementing actions to progress those plans.

People care, you just need to reach out to them if you're struggling.

Hugs xx

Aww, thank u my lovelies :)you've made a sad gal feel much better. I wanted to thank you all sincerely and I want you all too know I really appreciate your kind words <3 also it's so nice knowing that you Lovehoneys are the kindest, loveliest peeps that makes me feel I'm not alone. I'm sooo sorry I didn't divulge the full story, I just really don't want to put my negatively for you guys and girls. Thanks for being there for me it Really makes me feel valued :-) xxxx

We don't care for details if you don't want to share them. We'll listen if you want but only if you want. Hope you feel better and find something nice today.

pegguin wrote:

We don't care for details if you don't want to share them. We'll listen if you want but only if you want. Hope you feel better and find something nice today.

I agree we arn't here to judge but to help .

Thanks you guys and girls, I Really do appreciate your warm support. I Really want to elaborate as too what's going on but I'm worried it wouldn't go down so well with my oh (if he's interested in making it work. I just can't imagine my life without him in it *sob* :'(
On the upside when I get chance I'm going to buy myself some well required toys hehe <3
Thanks so much you kind hunnies :-)

Huge huge hugs huni..just seen this..one hope things work out and get better..until then i am here for you on here as much as I can be..xxxxx

No details needed, just hope you're OK xxx hugs xxx

Sorry to read this !! Sending huge squishes your way!! Xx

I might not have been in your exact situation, I don't know. But I sure as hell have felt similar to the way you describe. I hope you can resolve it soon. In the meantime *hugs*

I'm not going to pretend I know how it feels because frankly I don't. I do struggle with my mood sometimes, but nothing that severe.

My only advice is centre on yourself. You must try to be happy in yourself. Self confident, focus on your wishes. If you need professional help please seek it. There are lots of professional organisation out there that can help, if you let them.

Stay safe and don't feel alone. I hope things resolve for you, we are here for you if we can help.

Nothing to add but virtual hugs, everything I could offer has already been covered. If you ever want to talk, you know nobody here will judge and we would give any support and advice we could. Other than that, all I'll say is that I hope it works out for you both.

sending positive vibes that with each breath, each step, each minute and mile that you can find a focus area to keep you going. It may be something simple like the sun shining in the window, an amazing cup of coffee (or tea for you Brits) but when I feel under water mentally i try to focus on one thing at a time becuase I can get overwhealmed. I am not sure if that is helpful hon, but rooting for you.

Aww, you lovely ppl have made me feel I'm not alone and the lovely responses have warmed my heart. You've bought tears 2 my eyes (happy tears). This is why I feel so blessed to of found this fantabulous forum. You're all so supportive and with all my heart I'm truly grateful for your lovely, kind and comfortable words. You great people make me feel as though I have support which is invaluable :-) thank you all you've made me realise that no matter what life throws that I'm not alone, so thank you all for being so supportive xxxx