Need help

So I’m finally free of a very bad 11 year relationship…I want to treat myself… Ive started shaving and pampering myself… and I think I round like some kind of moisturiser for down there …and maybe a new toy? I love clitoral stimulators and glass toys…any suggestions please? Xx

7 Likes

There are some good options under Lubes & Better Sex > Personal Grooming like creamy shaving creams, moisturizers and intimate washes with soothing ingredients. There are different brands available depending on which country shopping site you’re on. I have a couple AH!YES and Coochy items on my wishlist (from the US site). Also the Organic Lubricants section has a Vaginal Moisturising Gel (AH!YES / YES) that can evidently be used like a moisturizer, not just a lube (not sure if you’re looking for a moisturizer just for your shaved skin or if you wanted a vaginal moisturiser :+1: )

I am also a big fan of clitoral stimulation. My two favorites right now are my WeVibe and my Womanizer. They’re both a bit pricy, but I love them :ok_hand:

Glad to see you treating yourself :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Glad to hear you are in a better place now, and definitely a time to spoil and take care of yourself!

This wand is our first and took us very much by surprise! I don’t think we have even hit full speed yet and never fails to deliver. Some of the vibration patterns can be a little off putting, but no one says you have to use them all :blush:

Again, this is our first glass dildo. Bought as a surprise, and was definitely a surprise! A different sensation but absolutely enjoyable :heart_eyes:

Great news for you! A wand

I also love clit toys i always use my LH version of a womanizer i find this is the toy that i always go to for a solo session.

1 Like

Heartliy suggest a Doxy. The Mrs LOVES it. An investment, but incredible orgasms.

This one is massively poular

The desire bullet is really cracking if you like rumbly vibes.
I use YES WB lube and it is very nice, flavourless and good for sensitive skin. Plus they’re organic, so no parabens or glycerin

1 Like

Thank you all so very much, yes I meant a moisturiser for my lady bits…but if it doubles up as a lube even better! I like the look of that glass toy …and I’ve been wanting a womaniser so … I could be treating myself big time… but I deserve it and I need good toys …there is going to be no men for a long time… thank goodness for LH xxx

2 Likes

I ordered the Small cheaper womaniser…saying that was £70 hehe I get the feeling will be worth it…thanks for all the help xx

2 Likes

Hope you enjoy it :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: just Incase it doesnt do it for you, lovehoney have an excellent returns policy. 60days to return it (even if youve used it). Info Halfway down this page

Oh I know , was around here alot back in 2015 hehe… talking of which found treasure under my bed…the glass dilo recommended to me plus a glass butt plug …unopened lube which is amazing as I had none some bodystockings and other stuffs …I forgot I had put them under there! All unused and unopened …going going to have some fun this afternoon!

4 Likes